᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch
Aug 6, 2019, 11:32 AM 375 read

MJ's Poem of the Day! Episode 2

Books & Comics

Hiya Guys & Dolls,   MJ here with my poetry series that I will be calling MJ’s Poem of the Day! Credit to Gatorboy45 for thinking of the name! I am super excited to be sharing my poems with everyone here on Moot. I truly hope you all enjoy my poetry series. I will be linking where it is originally posted for reference and to prove that I wrote it. Anywhoo I hope you all have a fantabulous day and I shall catch y’all in my next post!   ~MJ Out!   My wings,   Clipped and trapped within chains,   Feathers fall onto the ground below,   Turning a dark crimson and disappearing from sight,   Slowly they fall,   Revealing the demon’s black wings beneath,   My hair,   Turning slowly from its once angelic color,   Fading quickly into blood stained strands,   Black dreadlocks slowly appear,   My skin,   Once golden in color,   Pure and clear,   Now tainted pale with blood stained tears,   My soul,   Once free,   Now trapped within a cage of eternal darkness,   My soul belongs to them now,   And I cannot do anything about that…   I am a Fallen Angel,   Their fallen angel.   #Tapas.io

Comment 0

Home