᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch
Aug 5, 2019, 01:09 AM 382 read

Welcome to MJ's Poem of the Day! Episode 1

Books & Comics

Hiya Guys & Dolls,   MJ here and i wanted to share a little bit of background with all of y’all about my poetry series and start off my Poem of the Day! I am super excited to be finally sharing them with all of y’all. Anyways here is a bit of the background of why i have decided to share my poetry series with y’all here on moot!   I wanted to take the time and thank everyone of my subscribers and new subscribers to come for taking the time to read my upcoming poetry series that i will be posting here on Tapas. I have been working on my poetry series for a very long time probably 5 to 6 years now and i finally have finished it last year. I split it into two parts but i will be posting the entire series as one here on tapas because it will be a-lot easier for me. I also wanted to say that i am very thankful to everyone who has decided to read my short story and my novel that is still in progress. It means the world to me to have everyone's support and time taken to work on them all. Anyway that is all for now everyone and i hope you all enjoy my poetry series.   ~MJ Out #Tapas.io  

Comment 0

Home