Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy
Jan 14, 2020, 05:04 PM 133 read

LEA is best waif

Music

https://open.spotify.com/track/3BcvXb4NPs04qzMIdpFbjw?si=Il4sPlrgTXihciQUKsQizA

For those who don't understand, I'm just gonna paste the lyrics translation down below ʚ💛ɞ her music is just always so beautiful I swear Lyrics translation: ----------------------------- Meet at half-past nine, when the sun sets, with tingling in the belly, I get on my way and the backpack full of worries that I don't really need anymore. Your top 5 fears are lying in the boot and now we stand in circle, throw them all in the middle   Let's burn our doubts and dance in the smoke, look how they burn brightly, we catch ourselves. We stand here and remain silent, our looks so loud. Today we can be everything, we must only trust us. We are miraculous people, we are miraculous people   Still a bit unfamiliar, but somehow good and the endorphin rain falls on the ash and my backpack is now empty and so much lighter, your top 5 are from now on for highlights We radiate tonight, miraculous people   Let's burn our doubts and dance in the smoke, look how they burn brightly, we catch ourselves. We stand here and remain silent, our looks so loud. Today we can be everything, we must only trust us. We are miraculous people, we are miraculous people   Let's burn our doubts and dance in the smoke, look how they burn brightly, we catch ourselves. We stand here and remain silent, our looks so loud. Today we can be everything, we must only trust us. We are miraculous people, we are miraculous people

Comment 2

• j0kep0ke LV.26 Best Squadmate Jan 14, 2020, 05:32 PM

and the backpack full of worries
    and my backpack is now empty

Im getting this ' Death Stranding ' vibe here

• ᑕᗩᗪᗰIᑌᗰᒪᏋᎶIᏫᑎᗩIᖇᏋ LV.20 Professional Noob Jan 14, 2020, 05:09 PM

Your top 5 fears are lying in the boot
    And now we stand in circle,
    Throw them all in the middle ❤️ ❤️

Home