Eventt シ LV.21 Big Chungus
Aug 21, 2019, 11:21 PM 106 read

NLE Choppa - Shotta Flow | Eventt

Music

hi, official lyrics for the song shotta flow by nle choppa official music video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3W0e7al0gAg

Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah I am a menace, keep me a rack just like tennis I'm with the shit like I'm Dennis I started this shit I'm a finish   N*gga's be hatin', tryna blemish my image Who want the smoke? .233 came with the scope extended clip long as a rope we wipe his nose, just like he had him a cold I knew that boy was a ho   pull up with the gang, you know that we bangin' what is your set, n*gga? what is you claimin'? I am a beast you cannot tame it don't a finger, this shit can get dangerous These n*gga's hatin'. these n*gga's plottin' Ooh he got money I'm runnin' his wallet You say you a killer, lil n*gga stop it In a shootout your gun was droppin'   You really a fraud You cannot stomp on this yard My n*gga they scammin', they swipin' them cards I am so high that I'm talkin' to stars I'm gone of them jiggas, I'm poppin' them bars Don't mind my pimpin', bitch don't sweat me choppa got a kick, call that shit Jet Li Sauce gang drip though, what is your recipe? Don't get a F if a n*gga try testin' me Whole lotta money, whole lotta guala Hit the party fifty deep, nun' but my shotta   N*gga tried me so you I had to pop him So many bullets it confused the docta Whole lotta racks, whole lotta stacks Fuck a headshot, I'ma shoot him in the back   3.5 rolled up in the cat we don't smoke reggie, this shit called gas I'm sticked up, like a blind man I'm super hot, like a frying pan He say he gon' take stuff from me Ayy just know, he lyin' man   I'ma up from my hip then blow like a whistle You bitch suckin' d*ck like a Kool-Aid pickle Two bullets in your chest, that's a nipple And if a n*gga run up I'ma pop it like a pimple   get rich or die tryin'. i'm feelin like 50 brand new choppa got double D t*tties n*gga don't play me I don't get silly love all the beef like a southwest deli, yeah   (Yeah, love all the beef like a southwest deli, yeah) (Ayy, love all the beef like a southwest deli)   I might just OD.. percs killin' me slowly Feelin' like I'm Kobe, can't ner' n*gga hol' me If you wanna run up on me, shoot 'em like Ginobili And I'm wit' the shit lil' homie, yeah, like I'm toby.. Yeah   And I'm with the shit lil' homie, yeah, like I'm toby.. Yeah   (Bitch!) I'm finna ad-lib, keep all that (Like I'm Toby yeah) (Like a school shooter named Tony, yeah)   Keep all that Tay, yeah (This shit straight drop, lil' n*gga, no cut)   Keep all that, keep all that, yeah, yeah (Up from my hip, yeah)            

Comment 1

• Eventt シ LV.21 Big Chungus Aug 21, 2019, 11:22 PM

if the video says it's unavailable for you, you can just google " NLE Choppa - Shotta Flow) " and click the original one and not the 3 remixes, lol.

Home