Eventt シ LV.21 Big Chungus
Aug 21, 2019, 10:47 AM 127 read

Ransom - Lil Tecca | Eventt

Music

hi lyrics by lil tecca to the song ransom, hope you enjoy kthx i did this by memory so if i get something wrong then i apologize all swear words were more or less censored and I mean no offense to anyone with the words said. it's just the lyrics to the song.. (Turn you to a dancer)   Yeah..   (Internet Money B*tch)   I got black, I got white, whatcha you want? Hop outside a ghost and hop up ina phantom I know I'm about to blow, I ain't done They try to take my flow, I take they ass for ransom   I know that I'm gone They see me blowing up, now they say they want a song I got two twin glocks turn you to a dancer I see two twin opps, leave 'em on the banner I got two thick thots wanna lick the gang, yeah   I got red, I got blue, what you want? This sh*t all balanciaga, louis and vuitton she know i got the fendi prada when i ain't belong i needed me a dire outta alley me to want   i started from the bottom, you could see the way i stunt i want all the diamonds, i want that sh*t to weigh a ton the opps they trynna law me because they hate the place im from but them n*gga's don't know me, they just know the place im from   I got lots of shawties trynna pull up to my place but you ain't want me last year so just get out up out of my face they all up in my inbox, I know they want a taste I know they want me downfall, oh n*gga are you laced?   I got Black, I got white, what you want? Hop outside a ghost and hop up in a phantom I know I'm boutta blow, I ain't done They try to take my flow I take their ass for ransom I know that I'm gone They see me blowing up, now they say they want a song   I got two twin glocks, turn you to a dancer I see two twin opps, leave 'em on the banner I got two thick thots, wanna lick the gang, yeah I got black, I got white, what you want?   hop outside a ghost and up up in a phantom I know I'm boutta blow, I ain't done they try to take my flow I take their ass for ransom I know that I'm gone they see me blowing up, now they say they want a song I got two twin glocks, turn you to a dancer.. yeah   I see two twin opps, leave 'em on the banner I got two thick thots, wanna lick the gang, yeah     uh.…. pls follow and like kbye                       Official Music Video - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1XzY2ij_vL4

Comment 0

Home