Aedwulf LV.5 Lurker
Aug 12, 2019, 04:34 AM 184 read

Running Dry...

Music

I've been running super dry on music recently and I'm looking for some music recommendations. I'm not too picky with my music but there are something's I dislike so I'll just give y'all a rundown on what I do listen to so y'all have an idea. I'm really into metal, rock and country. This encompasses all kinds of metal, rock and country. I have been listening to a lot of Halestorm, In This Moment, Disturbed, Metallica, Guns n Roses, Kiss, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Sabaton, Joan Jett, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Bryan Gilbert and Johnny Cash. I'm also into Rap and Pop but to a lesser extent. I'm not a huge fan of rap to the point where I listen to it on a daily basis same with pop. I mostly listen to older artists like OutKast, Eminem, Biggie, Tupac, Britney Spears, Destiny Child, Bonnie Tyler, Whitney Houston, Selena (not Selena Gomez) and Fergie. I'm less into trap music a majority of my trap music is Spanish music. I'm not sure how many of y'all know about it but I'm into Maluma and Bad Bunny that's about it lol. So yeah any recommendations are welcome and thank you in advance for any and all recommendations 🙂🙃🙂 ~Hatred

Entertainment: Music - Running Dry... image 2

Comment 5

• ¥bad Juju¥ LV.23 Witch Aug 12, 2019, 04:56 AM

you listen to slipknots new stuff

• ¥bad Juju¥ LV.23 Witch Aug 12, 2019, 04:57 AM

yet*

• Aedwulf LV.5 Lurker Aug 12, 2019, 05:10 AM

I have not, I didn't even know they had new stuff I'll check it out.

• ¥bad Juju¥ LV.23 Witch Aug 12, 2019, 05:11 AM

yeah im pretty sure they're releasing a new album soon

• Woodypapples LV.19 I'm a Bot Sep 5, 2019, 08:58 AM

Home