ObliviousRex LV.36 Mod
Dec 18, 2020, 02:28 AM 218 read

How the Fantastic Four Could ALREADY be in the MCU

Movies

Great theorycrafting here for a fantastic (๐Ÿ˜Ž) way to bring the Fantastic Four into the existing #MarvelCinematicUniverse . And even leaving room for Doom! Watch if youโ€™re up for it, but definitely let me know what you think afterward. Thanks and Enjoy! โ€”โ€”โ€”/-/โ€”โ€”โ€” From #ScreenCrush | โ€œMarvel announced a plethora of upcoming projects...including a Jon Watts FANTASTIC FOUR movie! This is our pitch on how the FF could connect to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. We include connections to Iron Man, Captain Marvel, several Avengers movies--and it all fits.โ€ Link: https://youtu.be/jD50Wkz4ZW0

Comment 5

• Slushii_ LV.24 Epic Dec 18, 2020, 02:29 AM

you know they confirmed that the fantastic four is going to be in the MCU

• ObliviousRex LV.36 Mod Dec 18, 2020, 02:33 AM

Yeah, but how theyโ€™re integrated into the wider MCU is the interesting part. Being a backbone franchise of Marvel and yet they havenโ€™t been really seen or mentioned anywhere in the MCU this far. The video gives a solid breakdown of how they could be effectively added in to our current version of the MCU, without going into WandaVision or the Multiverse of Madness to fill in the gaps.

• Slushii_ LV.24 Epic Dec 18, 2020, 02:37 AM

interesting

• ObliviousRex LV.36 Mod Dec 18, 2020, 03:17 AM

Iโ€™m a nerd.
    ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
    I love all the storybuilding with particularly complex universes, and the MCU is one of my favorites.

• Slushii_ LV.24 Epic Dec 18, 2020, 05:02 AM

same

Home