liljellybean liljellybean LV.25 Stuffed!
May 11, 2019, 09:02 AM 259 read

lilbean’s movie quote of the day 💝

It’s finally Friday folks, so I hope that everyone has an exciting and safe weekend ahead of them! I’ve decided that lilbean’s movie quotes of the day will be posted Monday-Friday just so I can at least have a lil break on the weekend; that being said today’s movie quote of the day comes from my most favourite movie of all dang time, Into the Wild. It’s a true story base on the life of Christopher McCandless who graduated as a top student and athlete from his university only to abandon all of his belongings and give his entire $24,000 life savings away to charity before hitchhiking his way up to Alaska to ultimately live alone in the wilderness. On his journey Christopher meets many people who help shape his life along the way. The soundtrack itself is also incredible because the entire thing was made my Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam. I would definitely recommend this film to anyone who has yet to see it. Today’s quote is short, but is something that you really feel in this film, so I thought it was the perfect one to share with you all, so here we go. ✨ “Happiness, is only real when shared.”

#lilbeansMQOTD #MM #DoubleM #Jellybean64

Comment 0

Home