Dreamsy LV.29 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Jun 3, 2020, 06:30 AM 185 read

Anime Review: JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures

Animations

Wanted to do an anime review. Yeah I stole the idea from reusable belt go check him out http://moot.us/@oasis. Other than that let’s get into it. JJBA revolves around the lineage of the Joestar bloodline and their surprise surprise bizarre adventures. There are 5 parts in the anime right now there are like a lot more in the Manga though. The parts are Phantom Blood, Battle Tendencies, Stardust Crusaders, Diamond is Unbreakable, and Golden Wind with the next anticipated part being Stone Ocean. It is unique with the way that it has more than one protagonist among all the parts. In order with the parts you have Johnathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, Josuke Higashikata, and Giorno Giovanna. They battle out many different enemies such as DIO an immortal vampire hell bent on ruling the world, the pillar men who are older vampires who are searching for the red stone of super Asia , Yoshikage Kira who has a hand fetish and is a serial killer, and in the final case the literal fucking Italian mafia kinda . The animation on it is really smooth from my experience and I watched it first for the memes but then fell in love with the characters and story line. Would I recommend it probably but there are some more *cough* *ahem* mature moments shall we say and it is recommended for viewers above the age of 17 mostly for violence but also nudity, smoking, and drug usage so younger viewers don’t tell me I didn’t warn ya. PART SKIPPING Just don’t. Part one is Slow and some people don’t like part two which I don’t get but if you skip to star dust crusaders all of the references will go straight over your head and it is honestly just part of the experience. Solid 9/10 would recommend maybe not for younger anime fans.

Entertainment: Animations - Anime Review: JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures   image 2

Comment 16

• Elfi LV.30 Rare Candy Jun 3, 2020, 07:46 PM

Personally I couldn't stand JJBA, but I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

• Dreamsy LV.29 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jun 3, 2020, 10:10 PM

My biggest road block is part 1 it is so bad like you have to watch it to understand the rest but holy shit it is so slow and has one of if not the worst anime protagonist out of all the anime I’ve watched. All the other parts where good though. David productions really did a good job with the animation.

• Elfi LV.30 Rare Candy Jun 3, 2020, 10:43 PM

Yeah I've heard the other parts are really good but it just didn't seem like my kind of anime anyway and I didn't want to watch through the whole of part 1 for it 😅 it just had such a weak beginning and everything felt so over dramatised, needed some space to breathe!

• Dreamsy LV.29 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jun 3, 2020, 10:47 PM

Yeah I really didn’t have a desire to watch it until I got peer pressured by my friends and I mean it was good. Part one is a black sheep from all the other parts but luckily it is also the shortest at 9 episodes and totaling in at around 3 hours of total screen time. Compare that to star dust crusaders 16 hours and it is light work. And I can understand that some anime’s just don’t appeal to people.

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Jun 3, 2020, 08:18 PM

ho, youre approaching me?

• Dreamsy LV.29 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jun 3, 2020, 10:00 PM

I can’t beat the shit out of you without getting closer.

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Jun 3, 2020, 10:06 PM

oh ho, get as close as you can

• Dreamsy LV.29 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jun 3, 2020, 10:12 PM

*fight ensues*

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Jun 3, 2020, 10:22 PM

nice, i lost

• Dreamsy LV.29 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jun 3, 2020, 10:48 PM

Nice I won kinda now it is time to make Joseph come back to life and watch him perform the sickest prank ever.

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Jun 3, 2020, 11:12 PM

Dreamsy  Joseph can suck some vampire balls

• Papiulevic verified LV.30 Clearly Hacking Jun 8, 2020, 07:25 PM

am i the only who enjoyed and is enjoying JJBA?

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Jun 8, 2020, 07:46 PM

no

• Papiulevic verified LV.30 Clearly Hacking Jun 8, 2020, 07:48 PM

good

• F̷i̷r̷e̷_ LV.25 Nightmare Jun 8, 2020, 08:17 PM

nah I do dude it's awesome

• Papiulevic verified LV.30 Clearly Hacking Jun 8, 2020, 08:27 PM

true

Home