Just Nathan LV.37 Master
Feb 16, 2021, 03:13 AM 151 read

Jolly Good Show indeed, Goodbye Entertainment Lounge...✌️

When I was a Moot mod years ago, I was able see the creation of the entertainment lounge... When it arrived, I noticed it can solve a problem of recognize for some users... Especially the creative ones... I remember telling one OG Mooter to post his memes in the entertainment lounge and he got more likes there then in Off Topic, I also help this one moot user who was new to the app they posted her art in Off Topic, I told them to post it in the entertainment lounge it got more comments and likes... My idea is that no one makes a post just for it to be ignored, back then the entertainment lounge was great place for certain Mooters... Even though it doesn't have the same activity it still servers the same purpose... I like seeing the art and creative post just like mine (sometimes)... Oh, Chats With the Void, check them out if they got twitter, I'm glad I got to show his art in this lounge, This lounge was great, I'll definitely miss it... Goodbye Entertainment Lounge...✌️

Entertainment: General - Jolly Good Show indeed, Goodbye Entertainment Lounge...✌️ image 2

Comment 2

• Papiulevic LV.31 Clearly Hacking Feb 16, 2021, 03:25 AM

you were a mod??
    there more you know ig

• Dreamsy LV.30 Dream Chaser Feb 16, 2021, 05:18 AM

I think I remember you being a mod. I didn’t notice you weren’t anymore to be honest.

Home