Just Nathan LV.36 Dream Chaser
Dec 5, 2020, 02:04 AM 57 read

"Maybe it’s not that your best isn’t good enough. (The rest of the title👇)

Maybe it’s that you keep redefining success so you never reach it." In one YT video someone mentioned sometimes we move the goal post and don't celebrate the good things we do... We should pat ourselves on the back for every achievement we done and not move the goal post alot to not make the the task impossible for us to do... There's so many ways to define good enough...

Entertainment: General - "Maybe it’s not that your best isn’t good enough. (The rest of the title👇) image 2

Comment 3

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.30 Fearless Dec 5, 2020, 02:45 AM

I can really relate to this one for sure , for example when I was working at a restaurant were there standards high when it comes to working quickly . I didn’t do so well , like I was doing my best but it wasn’t the best they were looking forward so I ended up getting fired . wasn’t my fault cause I was to focusing on other problems while working what alter my speed. For me to do good in future jobs I must get myself outta that mind set where I’m to trap in my mind so I can fully focus what my task is.

• Just Nathan LV.36 Dream Chaser Dec 5, 2020, 09:15 AM

I remember we talked about that a while ago, thanks for sharing that man... You got this man, keep taking things one step at a time, you'll be free...✌️

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.30 Fearless Dec 5, 2020, 12:01 PM

Yeah man , you’re welcome.

Will do I’ve been working on it lately also thanks for the encouragement broski I really needed it 😁✨

Home