bestman6956 X7Z4 bestman6956 X7Z4
LV.3 Gameboy 2d

Hi I'm new on switch and would love to play with someone

Btw have discord pls

Hi I'm new on switch and would love to play with someone
Cffa
Cffa Cffa
LV.2 Lurker 10d

Hey, I'm French and I'm looking for friends to play, because I'm alone and sade๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚juste call me

Hey, I'm French and I'm looking for friends to play, because I'm alone and sade๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚juste call me
Brique
Brique Brique
LV.5 Lurker 13d

Someone please I'm begging you to play

Just have discord that's all I ask

Someone please I'm begging you to play
Mr.Duxx
Mr.Duxx Mr.Duxx
LV.19 Sharpshooter 15d

Magyar XBOX jรกtรฉkosokat keresek Duora

Ha szeretsz vigorozni de egyedรผl nem รฉlvezed รญrj

Magyar XBOX jรกtรฉkosokat keresek Duora
Bandi_1507 Bandi_1507
LV.2 Lurker 18d

Vigor on switch.

Iโ€™m pretty new still getting used to the game Iโ€™ve never played with anyone so if you want to play HMU

Vigor on switch.
Jacob Rincon
Jacob Rincon Jacob Rincon
LV.4 Lurker 21d

Does anyone wanna play

Does anyone wanna play
Tellmelway
Tellmelway Tellmelway
LV.3 Lurker 23d

looking for people to play with

iโ€™m new to the game and to xbox and need some people to play with

looking for people to play with
FlareNovaa
FlareNovaa FlareNovaa
LV.5 Lurker 1mo

Looking for group! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Who's down to play a bit. Get these drops!๐Ÿ˜‚
Gotta be older than 15.
Gotta have discord.

Looking for group! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
King Krusher G
King Krusher G King Krusher G
LV.6 Nomad 1mo

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

Some pretty great perks have been added to Game Pass Ultimate! For those Xbox gamers who arenโ€™t already on Game Pass Ultimate, itโ€™s a good time to cash in on a free trial offer...
โ€”โ€”โ€”/-/โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€œYou can now get free perks with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! Exclusive Vigor Jacket, Weapons Stash, and 500 Crowns.๐Ÿ”ฅโ€
Link: https://youtu.be/cGdaQu6alI4

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks
ObliviousRex
ObliviousRex ObliviousRex
verified LV.36 Mod 1mo

Need switch team mates new to the game

Need switch team mates new to the game
Mrghost101
Mrghost101 Mrghost101
LV.13 Breacher 1mo

Vigor TeamMate

Looking for a Nintendo switch player who doesnโ€™t team kill and has at least a Thompson or silver pigeon my friend code on switch is SW-5722-8806-1500.

Vigor TeamMate
DeathLord
DeathLord DeathLord
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Hello, switch gamer looking for people to play with, UNI_537 or insta is @lewis__lawlor

Hello, switch gamer looking for people to play with, UNI_537 or insta is @lewis__lawlor
UNI_537
UNI_537 UNI_537
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

How do you like this game

How do you like this game
Tellmelway
Tellmelway Tellmelway
LV.3 Lurker 1mo

I need a duo I'm on switch dm me my Instagram is tellmelway or you can talk to me on here

I need a duo I'm on switch dm me my Instagram is tellmelway or you can talk to me on here
Tellmelway
Tellmelway Tellmelway
LV.3 Lurker 1mo

Vigor team

I need someone to play with,you dont need a mic.

Vigor team
SHADOWDRAGON
SHADOWDRAGON SHADOWDRAGON
LV.4 Lurker 1mo

๐Ÿ… Dev Diary #7

โ€œHei Outlanders!

This time we had a ton of stuff we need to squeeze into our Dev Diary - The new Season 5: Renegades, Update 5.0, and also the upcoming Nintendo Switch Release!

The new season brings in a ton of new things for all the Outlanders in post-war Norway, Season 5 of Battle Pass, brand new encounter map - Sawmill, Trios, Custom teams in Elimination, Lone Wolf option for encounters, New Weapons (SW-SH 629, Gal, KS-23, A-KM Bayonet), Booby trap tool, Map rotation, Exit tells and even Penetration made its return.

For those of you that are impatiently waiting for the Nintendo Switch version - you're at the right place! Beny (Project Lead of the Vigor Nintendo Switch port) will share with you all the changes and tweaks we did during the Founder's Pack period as well as what are our future plans.

So let's check what's in!

Check out the blog:
๐Ÿ”ช https://vigorgame.com/news/season5
And Update Details:
๐Ÿ”ช https://vigorgame.com/updates/50

Featuring:
Petr Kolรกล™ "Pettka" - Project Lead
Dana Geidl "Pyrit" - Community manager
Radim "Trpa" Vรญtek - Senior Environment Designer
Petr Benรฝลกek "Beny" - Project Lead for Nintendo Switch
Michele Samyn - Artistโ€

#VigorDevDiary

Video Link: https://youtu.be/BmFkPaMukTM

๐Ÿ… Dev Diary #7
ObliviousRex
verified LV.36 Mod 1mo

Need a partner

Need someone to play with whoโ€™s laid back and understands the game. Add me MDM213 on Xbox!

Need a partner
MDM213
MDM213 MDM213
LV.4 Lurker 2mo

Season 5: Renegades โ€ข Trailer

Looks like solid improvements are here!
โ€”โ€”โ€”/-/โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€œRevolt with Renegades, the gunslingers of Sawmill. Burst into encounters in trios and explore the entire Sawmill map or take advantage of the lone wolf option. Fool others with booby traps and plunder the campers thanks to the exit tells. Shoot through walls due to the returning penetration and equip yourself with stylish new weapons. Join only the maps you want using the map rotation.

Coming live to Vigor on September 9th. Read more: https://vigorgame.com/news/season5

Link: https://youtu.be/rSHRNKSwYiw

Season 5: Renegades โ€ข Trailer
ObliviousRex
verified LV.36 Mod 2mo

Vigor on PlayStation?

Vigor on PlayStation?
Vigor on PlayStation?
ObliviousRex
verified LV.36 Mod 2mo

Need help with challenges

I'm a switch play
The challenge is to go into an Encounter with a friend
My code is
sw6726 2285 5114
I'm an ok player

Need help with challenges
Som3one_else
Som3one_else Som3one_else
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Need some people to play with

I play on xbox and am fairly new but im not to bad if your down to play just message me on xbox or comment on here:) GT:the bo22 ray

Need some people to play with
the bo22 ray
the bo22 ray the bo22 ray
LV.3 Survivor Main 2mo

check my yt/zeenatethegreat

check my yt/zeenatethegreat
zeenatethegreat
zeenatethegreat zeenatethegreat
LV.4 Lurker 2mo

I am new

Can get someone to help me play the game

I am new
Godspeed480 Godspeed480
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

Hello

Iโ€™m a newish twitch streamer I play a ton of games even if you donโ€™t wanna watch consider dropping a follow. My twitch is subnautic_boom

Hello
Subnautic_Boom
Subnautic_Boom Subnautic_Boom
LV.17 Sage 3mo

Switch players

Looking to see if anyone has Vigor on the switch

Switch players
ScrapsReady
ScrapsReady ScrapsReady
LV.21 Shadow 3mo

Looking for a partner

My Gt is spytime2 on xbox , let's hang out! I use GMT

Looking for a partner
Spytime_Cub3d
Spytime_Cub3d Spytime_Cub3d
LV.24 Team Player 3mo

LFG, duo partner

I'm about average skill at the game. I have 2.5k kills so I'm experienced, just looking for a consistent teammate on Xbox.

LFG, duo partner
Chrisary
Chrisary Chrisary
LV.11 I'm a Bot 3mo

Need someone to play with

Xbox

Need someone to play with
Deed_dealer
Deed_dealer Deed_dealer
LV.4 Lurker 3mo

Birthday Stream!

Soon it's your boy's birthday!
Support all the as a grow up with you guys in this platform in this platform... <3
I'll be streaming on FB and Twitch!
Love ya'll!
ย 
Follow me on Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/marshedmellow_
ย 
Like and Follow my FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/MarshEdmelloww
ย 
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel on:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpSKd1QaoScPfIf33HmKZAA
ย 
See ya'll

Birthday Stream!
Birthday Stream!
MarshEdmellow
MarshEdmellow MarshEdmellow
LV.20 OPFOR 3mo

Need a team8

Im on xbox
My gt is bonny296
Just message me
On xbox if u want

Need a team8
bonny296
bonny296 bonny296
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

lfg

Need someone to play with on switch im decent i just got it yesterday

lfg
Spike101x
Spike101x Spike101x
LV.4 Lurker 3mo

Got sub 4 some how after these close I got was 0.17 off

thehappyRhino
thehappyRhino thehappyRhino
LV.21 Insomniac 3mo

Going for sub 4 seconds

Going for sub 4 seconds
Going for sub 4 seconds
thehappyRhino
thehappyRhino thehappyRhino
LV.21 Insomniac 3mo

Iโ€™m new

Please dm if you can join and tell me your xbox name

Iโ€™m new
Amo_KO
Amo_KO Amo_KO
LV.13 Bamboozled 3mo

Wheres the f2p switch release?!?!?!

How come it isn't out?
It says it releases on July 8th, ITS JULY 11TH!!

Maysun06
Maysun06 Maysun06
LV.7 Nomad 4mo

These graphics are just amazing

WolfMasterGaming5678
WolfMasterGaming5678 WolfMasterGaming5678
LV.21 Insomniac 4mo

Juat a random question

What is everyones best weapon mine is a purple bugle f1๐Ÿ˜€

Juat a random question
Shadyflow11
Shadyflow11 Shadyflow11
LV.2 Lurker 4mo

Switch Release Trailer

โ€œOutlive the apocalypse, Vigor is a looter shooter in post-war Norway.

Shoot and loot in a tense encounters
Build your shelter and vital equipment
Challenge others in various game modes
Play on your own or fight togetherโ€
Link: https://youtu.be/qboyxk3p0R4

Switch Release Trailer
ObliviousRex
verified LV.36 Mod 4mo

Group

Anybody wanna group up havenโ€™t played this game much since it came out kinda forgot about it

Group
izzymo57
izzymo57 izzymo57
LV.2 Lurker 4mo

|:| bandito burrito's guide to season 4 |:|

First off all with all these new guns that means there will be more diverse combat...keep an eye out for the burst of a Bugle F1 or the rapid firing of lead from an M249 but regardless...don't enter fights you can't win

2nd of all. The comms station... Try to use them more often me and my friend get an air drop ever 4/5 games so go ahead and experiment with the air drop with it's buffs and de buffs..Remember you are also vulnerable to your own de buffs

3rd of all: the phones....looking for a challenge but can't be bothered looking for a signal beacon...just ring a phone and if someone answers both of you will be marked for the remainder of the game

Last but not least. The battle pass. This season's battle pass is 1 of the best we have had...from LMGs to mortar strikes and even Alot of crowns

Why don't you go ahead and purchase it

That's all for now

|:| bandito burrito's guide to season 4 |:|
Mirage Of Your Mind
Mirage Of Your Mind Mirage Of Your Mind
LV.27 Bandit 4mo

Uh sir are you OK?

I don't think the gas mask is meant to work like that

Uh sir are you OK?
Uh sir are you OK?
Mirage Of Your Mind
Mirage Of Your Mind Mirage Of Your Mind
LV.27 Bandit 4mo

looking for some help on vigor

live streaming in twitch @yoclu come by help me out im also on xbox so if you can join up that be better!!

looking for some help on vigor
Yocluontwitch Yocluontwitch
LV.2 Lurker 4mo

Need friends for vigor

Looking for 18+ and a mic players to join on vigor I have other multiplayer games also so need friends

Need friends for vigor
Wickedninja27
Wickedninja27 Wickedninja27
LV.7 Assassin 4mo

Season 4: Warlords โ€ข Trailer & Update

โ€œClash with Warlords, the leaders of Elimination. Team up with other Outlanders in a brand-new 5 vs. 5 game mode, and dominate the Outlands. Make sure to blend in with facepaints. Explore the deadly mortar strike and wily jammer. Master the new weapons and make them shine in the packed armory cellar. Light up your Shelter with a new collection of lighter mementos. Change the game using the reworked comm station!โ€
Link: https://youtu.be/XW46ravxIEY

โœจโœจ #VigorUpdate Season 4 Breakdown โœจโœจ

โ€œHei Outlanders.

There are a lot of things going on in post-war Norway, I don't even know where to start. We took our time and listened to community feedback, trying to extract the wishes and interesting points to improve the Outlander experience. There are many requests to show off the military fantasy, and we considered if we are ready for organized armies. Definitely not yet, so instead, we opted for militias and their representation.

โ€ข Season 4: Warlords โ€ข
The fourth season showcases the Warlords. These Outlanders gathered their equipment from the remnants of previous conflicts, collected tons of weapons, and are not afraid to spread their opinions in over 800 rpm. They come with four new well-known weapons โ€“ two LMGs (UK vz. 59 and M249), a famous assault rifle Bugle F1, and RM14 knife. Add two distinct uniforms, two kinds of helmets in many variants, gloves, backpacks, various gas masks and goggles, and the package already seems tempting. That's not enough for us, so we decided to add a possibility to cover your faces with facepaints โ€“ be it camouflage patterns, or famous cultural hits. Based on our data we decided to increase the number of Experience Boosters in the Premium tier of Battle Pass to make it easier to get all these cool customizations, as well as all the Crowns. And we listened to the suggestions to make Premium Battle Pass less expensive as well โ€“ while we kept 900 Crowns in rewards for finishing it, the Premium Battle Pass price will go down to 690 Crowns instead.

โ€ข Welcome To Elimination โ€ข
The same way we experimented with Shootout in the Rivals season, we decided to show a new game mode in the Warlords season as well. You asked for a team version of Shootout and we did something like that, with a few twists as usual. Elimination is a new game mode showcasing parts of a new map โ€“ Islands. Frozen North has several areas designed for 5 vs. 5 combat, with two simple victory conditions โ€“ you either eliminate the enemy team or capture an objective to win the round. The first team to reach a certain amount of round victories wins the match. To spice it up a bit, we added pre-selected loadouts for both teams โ€“ your five crossbows against the same number of crossbows facing you, for example. We are well-aware that this game mode would be great if you are able to join a team, yet that's something we still have in progress. We decided to gauge the interest in team versus team game modes first and gather as much feedback as possible. That means Elimination may feel a bit out of place with artificial objectives and user interface โ€“ let us know what you think. We may dig deeper into the team fights if it proves to be something you are interested in. Added to that, we decided to keep Shootout available even after the Rivals season ends, at least for now.

โ€ข Change The Game โ€ข
Even as we add new game modes, Encounters continue to be our primary focus. Warlords bring two new tools that are going to affect the Encounters experience: Jammer is causing loss of all signals in a limited area; you won't be able to spot anything on your map nor on your compass if you are too close to the Jammer. On the other hand, Mortar Strike is an offensive tool to call artillery support into the selected visible area. There are numerous ways to use both new tools and I guess the Outlanders are crafty enough to come with some creative uses. There are multiple tweaks in the HUD, like showing Your weapons and so on. All these things are meant to streamline the experience in Encounters and to allow some additional complexity. We utilized that to overhaul the Comm Station โ€“ it used to change the location of the Air Drop before, but now you have a wide choice of actions. There are multiple Comm Stations on each map, which means more actions are possible to be selected by different Outlanders. There may be additional goodies in the Air Drop, or it may be radioactive, for example. Are you going to risk taking the drop directly or rather check the stations first? It's all up to you. Added to that, we heard complaints about the Daily Challenges โ€“ the system on the background was reworked to prevent prioritization of newly added challenges (e.g. kill X Outlanders using weapon Y) and to try to have more diverse challenges available. Speaking of a challenge, if you use the phone booth to duel someone, you are going to get some extra XP for that and even more for winning the duel.

โ€ข Lighters & The Armory Cellar โ€ข
The Shelter itself got some love as well. After the success of Troll Mementos, we added a second collection โ€“ Lighters. They are a bit harder to find as they don't giggle, and they provide an additional minigame in finding them all around the Shelter once you collect them. And the most obvious change is the opening of the mysterious doors in the Shelter, leading to an Armory Cellar. Your Crafting table is now in the cellar, as well as an exhibition of all the blueprints and weapons in their actual skins that you obtained. You can easily recognize your progress by collecting all of them. We know a lot of Outlanders like their guns and you can boast by showing off your collection.

โ€ข Coming Soon... โ€ข
These are the main features we added with the start of the Warlords season. There's a ton of fixes and tweaks as well, for example, a new selection of archetypes at the start of Tutorial for the new players. That reminds me, we are going to release the game on Switch soon, so you may see an influx of new Outlanders to post-war Norway. Thanks a lot for enjoying Vigor and if you happen to have any feedback, please, just let us know. We are happy for any feedback as it helps us to drive Vigor forward.โ€

Source: https://vigorgame.com/news/season4

Season 4: Warlords โ€ข Trailer &amp; Update +5
Season 4: Warlords โ€ข Trailer &amp; Update
ObliviousRex
verified LV.36 Mod 4mo

Bored and tryna play vigor

13+

Bored and tryna play vigor
luxx.Skyz
luxx.Skyz luxx.Skyz
LV.7 Nomad 5mo

Iโ€™m looking for a friend to play casual with it can be guys or girls just has to be 17+

Iโ€™m super bored right now Iโ€™m looking for someoneโ€™s to laugh with!

Iโ€™m looking for a friend to play casual with it can be guys or girls just has to be 17+
ClassyBigEasy
ClassyBigEasy ClassyBigEasy
LV.5 Lurker 5mo

Need a partner

I qould prefer 13-15 in age

Need a partner
MagicSpork56
MagicSpork56 MagicSpork56
LV.2 Lurker 5mo

Want to play in an hour and a half

Iโ€™m an Xbox player hat for the game yesterday but I understand the game pretty well and have progressed a good amount, Iโ€™m 15 and will play with anyone of any age above 10

Want to play in an hour and a half
SwissCheesey15 SwissCheesey15
LV.2 Lurker 5mo

LFG: just need a casual partner

I dont play all that often but looking to get back into it cause i have plenty of weapons to spare. Preferably would like to play with someone 16/17+

LFG: just need a casual partner
AstroTheDeity
AstroTheDeity AstroTheDeity
LV.2 Beast 5mo
Home