Want to play in an hour and a half

I’m an Xbox player hat for the game yesterday but I understand the game pretty well and have progressed a good amount, I’m 15 and will play with anyone of any age above 10

SwissCheesey15 LV.2 Lurker 4d
Want to play in an hour and a half

LFG: just need a casual partner

I dont play all that often but looking to get back into it cause i have plenty of weapons to spare. Preferably would like to play with someone 16/17+

AstroTheDeity AstroTheDeity LV.2 Lurker 4d
LFG: just need a casual partner

Anyone wanna team up on here

Joselyn Mitchell Joselyn Mitchell LV.2 Lurker 15d
Anyone wanna team up on here

Is this game dead?

Vιɳɳιƙ (T.H.U.C) Vιɳɳιƙ (T.H.U.C) LV.27 Dream Chaser 1mo
Is this game dead?

Who wants to play duo

I need a average player xbox only 11-14 in age plz

TRILLIX4007 TRILLIX4007 LV.5 Looking for teammates! 1mo
Who wants to play duo

I need a person to help get supplies

I need a person to help me get supplies and get more crown 11-16 in age xbox one only

TRILLIX4007 TRILLIX4007 LV.5 Looking for teammates! 1mo
I need a person to help get supplies

Who wanna aplay

Glock boy8416 Glock boy8416 LV.2 Lurker 1mo
Who wanna aplay

Does anyone know when this is comming to pc or ps4

KarloCool1 KarloCool1 LV.5 Big Chungus 1mo
Does anyone know when this is comming to pc or ps4

Have you played the new game mode yet

If you have what do you think of it I actually like it because it pretty fast and I can do it while I’m waiting on people and it’s fun just hope they add new maps eventually

thehappyRhino thehappyRhino LV.18 Insomniac 2mo
Have you played the new game mode yet

Help me Idk what to fo

I just got the ganr and don't know what to do

Chase11407 LV.2 Lurker 2mo
Help me Idk what to fo

Vigor on Xbox one

Need another player with mic and 18+ for vigor on Xbox one it's a free game so who down to join message my gt wickedninja27 and let me know ur from moot and want to get on vigor

Wickedninja27 Wickedninja27 LV.7 Assassin 2mo
Vigor on Xbox one

Season 3: Rivals • Trailer & Update

“Confront the Rivals, the renegades of society. Burst into conflict with the Battle Pass, riddle your opponents in the new game event called Shootout, experience silenced weapons, and finally hide behind a mask. Strike equipped with handy consumables and improved weapon stats!

Coming live to Vigor on 8th April.”

Link: https://youtu.be/vVkAEv3MRwg

✨✨ #VigorUpdate Season 3 Breakdown ✨✨

“Hei Outlanders.

Welcome to the third Battle Pass season for Vigor. The new season brings in a ton of new things for all the Outlanders in post-war Norway, both for seasoned veterans and fresh Shelter-builders alike. There are things teased even in the first announcement of Vigor that weren't yet in the game, and now is the chance to finally see them and enjoy the new things. You were asking for facewear, new game modes, the Sawmill map, and much more. We delivered on at least those I mentioned; let's check what's in.

• Season 3: Rivals •
We call the third Battle Pass season Rivals. And it has many meanings in Vigor – the remnants of police forces, or their impostors salvaging uniforms, still try to uphold some law in post-war Norway. Sometimes even in a watcher-judge-executioner style. Their rivals are all the free elements, people living on the road, enjoying the beauties of the no-longer-inhabited landscape. Be it simple Outlanders, bikers, or even criminals, these people stir chaos in the eyes of self-imposed lawmakers and deserve to be punished. Not everything is just black and white, there are even lawful cops and bikers in the Outlands, just trying to rebuild their homes. And there are blood hungry types as well, aiming to cause mayhem and kill as many opponents as possible, ideally in the Shootout.

• The Shootout •
We placed Shootout on a small part of the Sawmill map – a new map you might have seen in the trailers before. Shootout is a new wind of change. Veterans will find another way to flaunt their skill, while new Outlanders may use it to learn the ropes of gunplay more efficiently. While Encounters focus more on looting, Shootouts (without any surprise) focus on shooting, clever movement and adaptation. We devised the new game mode to help us polish combat mechanics, and we feel that it's the right time to expand it for everyone. Shootout is going to be a seasonal event in Rivals season, which means we are looking forward to your feedback on whether we should keep it later on, or what direction should it expand to. It is a round-based game mode, completely opposite to Encounters – the more kills you earn in ten minutes, the better your score. There are additional elements improving your score and standing in the victory screen. As Shootout is a seasonal event, it awards you with XP based on your performance, and with a hefty sum of food as well. As Shootout is completely combat skill based, it doesn't depend on the loadout, and the Charity Box leaderboard is going to show the combat skill as well.

• Silenced Weapons, Titles & Facewear •
While Shootout may be a good proving ground to test new weapons, the fresh additions actually excel in the Encounters. The reason is simple, we added a trio of silenced weapons – PSS as a reliable sidearm, MP5-K SD3 for close-quarters combat and SVU to eliminate long-range threats. All come with a rival variant of skins to show your allegiance, and the same goes even for other selected weapons. There is another way to show your support as well – as you progress through the Battle Pass, you are able to obtain titles to showcase. Select the most fitting one and display it in the lobby. And as always, there are plenty of customization options to join the cops or bikers. We finally even added the long-awaited facewear in various shapes and styles – be it goalie masks, balaclavas, shemags or aviator glasses. Are you up to the challenge to look great at the end of Shootout and show others your class?

• Handy Consumables & Seasonal XP Rewards •
We usually add new tools with each season and Rivals is no exception to that. We listened to you and found out you would like to have some consumable to disable stamina depletion for a while. There you are, Caffeine pills are ready for you should you need to sprint with the airdrop for a bit longer than usual. And if you wanted to wait longer and snatch the airdrop at the very last second, you may have been actually looking for the Iodine pills that stop the radiation effect on your health for a while.

While you may find the plans for both consumables in the Battle Pass, you'll find them in various spots in the Outlands as well. Should you want to get to them quickly, a handful of new events providing Battle Pass XP may come in handy. I already mentioned eliminating the Threat before, which provides you with a hefty sum of XP. The same goes the other way around, if you are able to become a threat. And there are two Rival events for duos as well – either being the protector to your teammate, or taking revenge upon their killer.

• Nintendo Switch & More... •
There's a lot more news within the new season, and even outside of it. We recently announced Vigor is coming to Nintendo Switch and the Closed Beta starts tomorrow. That results in some optimizations, even for the Xbox version of the game, and we adjusted the user interface to be better legible as well. We would like to take a moment to thank all the Outlanders on Xbox, as you made all the improvements possible. We are still looking forward to your feedback – Shootout is a big addition we brought in, and whether it stays, evolves, or disappears depends entirely on your opinion as a community.

See you in post-war Norway!”

Source: https://vigorgame.com/news/season3

Season 3: Rivals • Trailer & Update +6
ObliviousRex ObliviousRex verified LV.34 Mod 2mo
Season 3: Rivals • Trailer & Update

Need someone to play with

Just started kinda good just want someone to play with

GhueI <this Is a i LV.4 Lurker 2mo

Season 3: Rivals • Teaser

“Confront the Rivals, the renegades of society.”

Link: https://youtu.be/snm2UVvvwXI

Season 3: Rivals • Teaser

So I found a funny little bug

ChickenWhat2503 ChickenWhat2503 LV.3 Let’s play Apex! 2mo

Give me an update

I have played Vigor in about 6 months, what’s its current state like? How is the community finding it

ChickenWhat2503 ChickenWhat2503 LV.3 Let’s play Apex! 2mo
Give me an update

If u would like to have fun and join me let me know

Shell the gamer LV.6 Nomad 2mo

Nintendo Switch Closed Beta • Trailer

“Vigor is coming to Nintendo Switch! 🍅

The Closed Beta was announced on March 26th on Nintendo Direct show. The registrations are open up to April 2nd and the Closed beta itself will take place from April 9th to April 16th.”

Read more: https://vigorgame.com/news/switch

Link: https://youtu.be/GeC-7V0qQoM

Nintendo Switch Closed Beta • Trailer

New to the game have good weapons and ammo just need some tips and someone to show me around a bit

Have funn

DubiousKarma LV.4 Lurker 2mo
New to the game have good weapons and ammo just need some tips and someone to show me around a bit

Zoom in on the belt buckle

DoteeJay DoteeJay LV.25 Insomniac 3mo

Looking to play DOUS need partner

Alejandro Morales Alejandro Morales LV.4 Lurker 3mo
Looking to play DOUS need partner

I am streaming rn

https://mixer.com/PanicNest259504/mobile

HYP3XPANICPLAYS HYP3XPANICPLAYS LV.5 Clearly Hacking 3mo
I am streaming rn

Feeling good (and bad) about crates today

I had a lovely mission to buy 5 boosters so I invited my typical squad mate to get crates with. We went into two special issue crate games, which in both he died (he lost an ADR and a G3 SG1). I felt extremely bad for him cause I became a threat in both games and bathed in loot pretty much.

F in chat for my squad made.

Ok so vigor vids or streams

Ok so vigor vids or streams

I haven’t been on Moot in a while but I’m back!

So uh... hi! :)

Should u do vigor vids

Should u do vigor vids

Wanna play?

Looking for experienced but chill players to be long term friends with

RaVeN ExTrAcTs LV.2 Lurker 3mo
Wanna play?

You want game?(xbox)

I'm reasonably new but I've still got decent weapons my tag:Itsblackout7

Phased _blackout Phased _blackout LV.2 Lurker 3mo
You want game?(xbox)

I need help

Looking for someone to play with and who has experience still new

NellyG954 NellyG954 LV.4 Lurker 3mo
I need help

Last Day Rules

Online mobile survival game for android and iOS I am looking for a team to battle in this crazy game with me.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herogame.gplay.lastdayrulessurvival

The1807Killers The1807Killers LV.13 Chief 3mo
Last Day Rules

Help

I’ve never played before and I skipped the tutorial because I’m stupid please help me I’m on Xbox tag is goldensniper606

GoldenSniper606 LV.2 Lurker 4mo
Help

What is your favorite gun my favorite gun is the mosin nagant

thehappyRhino thehappyRhino LV.18 Insomniac 4mo
What is your favorite gun my favorite gun is the mosin nagant

I like the knifes in this game

Just wanna play??

Idc just wanna play

Pepethetruq Pepethetruq LV.2 Lurker 4mo
Just wanna play??

U

Pepethetruq Pepethetruq LV.2 Lurker 4mo
U

He Scared the crap out of me

First game on not bad went in with no guns

First game on not bad went in with no guns +1
First game on not bad went in with no guns

The ragdoll

The ragdoll
The ragdoll

Anyone down to grind?

I'm pretty aggressive as a player but I'm just looking for someone to grind the battle pass with me, because it would be nice to get more kills and loot while getting all this good stuff from the BP.

Glockwood1156 Glockwood1156 LV.20 Walked the Plank 4mo
Anyone down to grind?

Any one wanna hop on

This is just for fun if u want to play the game seriously I’m not the guy

kelfray kelfray LV.5 Lurker 4mo
Any one wanna hop on

Season 2: Hunters • Trailer & Update 2.0 Breakdown

“Seek the Hunters, rulers of the wilderness. Chart the Hunter's path with the Battle Pass.

Adopt skills to lay new tools, operate the crossbow, or pursue the quarry. Prepare for the hunt, Outlander!

Coming live to Vigor on 5th February.”

Link: https://youtu.be/Dn8o7FzOW-M

✨✨ #VigorUpdate 2.0 Breakdown ✨✨

“Hei Outlanders.

Welcome to Vigor 2.0. We’ve decided to streamline the numbering of updates after the recent, Update 1.2.1, became available. It should be clear now what Battle Pass season is in and how far we are into the season - the first is gone and the second has just started. Speaking of the seasons, we decided on a major shift of Battle Pass philosophy based on your feedback. Initially, ultimate rewards of Battle Pass were meant just for the most dedicated Outlanders willing to spend their precious time roaming the encounters and improving their Shelters. While we want to maintain recognition of the best, there are going to be other ways to do so (like for example Charity Box leader boards) and you all should find the second season of Battle Pass significantly less taxing. Added to that, we significantly improved the variety and amount of rewards even in the free Battle Pass tier, making it better for premium owners as well.

👑 Season 2: Hunters 👑
While the season of Preppers is gone, it's not forgotten. Their precious tools are now available as plans in airdrop crates, and the same also goes for the weapon plans for SVD and Gewehr 3 SG1. This isn't true for cosmetics, or at least not at the moment. As we mentioned above, the ultimate rewards are meant as a recognition of dedication and you won't see the top hazmat variants available in the Store. Some of the weapon customizations may possibly appear in the Store even during this season, don't expect them in your crates just yet. You may want to hunt for different rewards meanwhile. And the hunt should start with the season of Hunters, rulers of the wilderness. They’re able to hunt everything, yet they specialize in bringing down human pests with a single well-aimed shot. Clean eliminations provide significantly more XP to Hunter Battle Pass, as does precious loot compared to the standard one.

🎊 New Battle Pass, Tools & Weapons 🎊
Just as with Preppers, Hunters bring their own flavor of new additions. Possibly the most significant thing is a Crossbow and return of the legendary Mosin Nagant - both these weapons are deadly with a single shot in skilled hands. As the real Hunters don't need any scopes to get their prey, they even ridicule others into thinking there's a poor marksman hidden somewhere around with a Fake Glint tool. And even Outlanders camping hidden in a bush are not safe anymore as Hunters may carry a Portable Signal Detector to hunt others down. Add nice camouflaged weapon customizations to the mix, and don't forget the Hunter uniform covering the whole body. And as a bonus, there is a set of another weapon (nicknamed The John) and headwear option complimenting a first blood hunter.

🌈 More Changes 🌈
Battle Pass season is not the only addition. As we reworked how the Store looks with Update 1.2.1, we even took a closer look at the offers we have. We decided to make everything you know from the Store easier to obtain and lowered the prices across the board. And there are more Store changes in progress that we’d like to share soon. We also had some time to think more about the shooting, mainly about bullet penetration. While there was a complex system, data showed us that it's not understandable enough. We decided to simplify the penetration rules to make the environment more readable. And having the season of Hunters as a theme helped us to focus to flash out damage over distance for all weapons, improving the bullet energy calculations.

⚔️ Hunting Updates ⚔️
There's a ton of other tweaks, changes, and fixes, and we decided to make it easier for you to access them - just push the X button on the title screen to see the whole changelog. This comes hand in hand with our push to release new things more often, even outside of the major updates. You might have noticed that during the Preppers' season, and we’d like to keep the momentum. The team is already finishing work on some juicy additions for Minor Update 2.1, feel free to check the Update Preview program for Vigor Partners and our streams to get more heads-up information on what's in progress. And we’re looking forward to your feedback as always.

Seek the Hunters in Outlands.”

Source: https://vigorgame.com/news/season2

Season 2: Hunters • Trailer &amp; Update 2.0 Breakdown +5
ObliviousRex ObliviousRex verified LV.34 Mod 4mo
Season 2: Hunters • Trailer &amp; Update 2.0 Breakdown

I GOT DA MOVES

CALISTYLEZ
https://mixer.com/CALISTYLEZ

Andrew Agnes LV.4 Lurker 4mo
I GOT DA MOVES

Season 2: Hunters • Teaser

“Seek the Hunters, rulers of the wilderness.
Coming Soon!”

Link: https://youtu.be/zn1kIAp4oeM

ObliviousRex ObliviousRex verified LV.34 Mod 4mo
Season 2: Hunters • Teaser

ESCAPE FROM VIGOR!!!!

CALISTYLEZ

ESCAPE FROM VIGOR!!!!

NAMEZ STYLEZ CALISTYLEZ

CALISTYLEZ

NAMEZ STYLEZ CALISTYLEZ

Stream

Looking for fellow streamers on xbox to help me out! I just started this game and I'm looking for others that will grow with me!

Lighted Wolfie Lighted Wolfie LV.7 Nomad 4mo
Stream

No context

No context
DoteeJay DoteeJay LV.25 Insomniac 5mo
No context

Vigor meme

Vigor meme
That guy6345663 That guy6345663 LV.2 Lurker 5mo
Vigor meme

MUST HAVE XBOX AND A PHONE BC I DONT HAVE MY MIC I WILL TEXT YOU MY PHONE NUMBER

HAVE FUN gamer tag:EitherPuma25184

Layden Heskett Layden Heskett LV.5 Lurker 5mo
MUST HAVE XBOX AND A PHONE BC I DONT HAVE MY MIC I WILL TEXT YOU MY PHONE NUMBER

Xbox my gamer tag is Stxp Wining 👌

Herms OMB LV.3 Lurker 5mo
Home