1. Level Up
- The basic content of the game to grow your hero.
- Less used heroes or EXP Gems to increase the level of your heroes.
- When a hero levels up, their base stats increase.
- Heroes cannot grow past the max level.
- Once a hero reaches max level, they can be promoted to grow even further."
- Once a hero reaches max level, they can be promoted to the next grade.
- Promoting a hero significantly increases their stats.
- You require a certain amount of Promotion Stones with equal stars to the promoting hero.
- The Promotion Stone must match the hero's class.
- Promotion Stones can be obtained from Daily Dungeons."
- Once a hero reaches the max 5-Star, their max level can be increased through transcendence.
- Transcendence can be done up to 5 times, increasing 2 levels per transcendence.
- Each level after the max level from transcendence significantly increases the stats.
- Transcendence requires a same 5-Star Hero and a Transcendental Stone.
- Transcendental Stones can be obtained from Daily Dungeons."
- Heroes have 3 types of skills: Traits, Battle and Hero.
- By using the hero skills efficiently, you'll be able to improve the development of your domain or turn the tide of battle.
5. Trait Skills
- Traits are divided up into 2 types: Int Aff. and Army.
- Int Aff. skills are made up of those that increase building speed, resource generation and others that help develop your domains.
- Int Aff. skills activate when the hero with the skill is assigned to Lord Castle.
- Army skills are made up of those that increase Attack Power, HP, and others that help your army in battle.
- Army skills activate during defense when the hero with the skill is assigned to the Rampart.
- Army skills activate during an Army Battle or at Domain during a commission battle.
- Trait skills can be leveled up through enhancements.
6. Battle Skills
- Battle Skills are divided up into 3 types: Ultimate, Inspire, and Plot
- Battle skills activate during player participated battles such as Command battles in domains and Legion Arenas.
- Ultimate skills are powerful abilities heroes can use on cooldown.
- Inspire skills are passive skills that are maintained during battle based on the hero's placement before the start of a battle.
- Plot skills are helpful skills with a condition to activate during battle.
- Battle skills cannot be leveled up.
7. Hero Skills
- Heroes are given 2 skills to use in dungeons by default. Based on the hero's stars, they might not have skills.
- Hero skills are all active skills that can be used on cooldown.
- Hero skills cannot be leveled up."
8. Hero Gear
- Heroes can equip different gear to improve their stats.
- There are 5 types of gear: Weapons, Armors, Boots, Necklaces, and Rings.
- All gear is classified by classes, and only the corresponding types can be used."
1. Treasure Chest
- A treasure chest that can be opened after a certain period.
- Copper, Silver and Gold Chests all have different open times.
- A better reward is given from Copper, Silver, and Gold respectively.
- Opening each Treasure Chest a set number of times gives you more rewards."
1-1. League Rating
- Represents the League Ratings. Each League is divided into 5 different ratings starting from Minor to Champion.
- Each League has a minimum point requirement. Once you earn enough Victory Points to surpass the minimum threshold, your League Rating will increase.
- When the League ends every week, you will receive rewards based on your final weekly rating.
2-1. League Rank
- Represents your total rank within the Legion Arena regardless of the League Rating.
- You will receive rewards based on your final weekly rank at the end of the season.
3-1. League Reward
- The reward given based on the final League Rating at the end of the week.
3-2. Ranking reward
- The reward given based on the final ranking at the end of the week.
3-3. Rating Reward
- The reward given after reaching a League Rating for the first time.
- Only give once on the initial league advancement.
3-4. Play Reward
- The reward given based on the number of plays, regardless of the result of the match.
- Play counts are accumulated and they reset after the 1st day of each month.
4-1. Attack Formation
- Assign and organize troops that will be used during an attack.
4-2. Defense Formation
- Assign and organize troops that will be used during a defense.
- Heroes deployed into the Arena can be deployed to attack or defense regardless of their status.
- Soldiers that are used in the Arena are assigned at the max capacity of the hero regardless of the player's current troops.
- Tiers of soldiers in the Arena are assigned based on the max tier the player has researched.
- Even if soldiers are wounded or killed in the Arena, it does not affect the number of troops for the player.
1. Story Dungeon
- Story Dungeons are related to various incidents that occur around Arha.
- Progress through the dungeons to learn more about the heroes of Arha. "
2. Experience Dungeon
- Experience Dungeons can provide EXP heroes to help the growth of your heroes.
- Shares Entry Points with Gold and Item Dungeons.
- You will be able to obtain higher grade heroes in dungeons of higher difficulty."
3. Gold Dungeon
- You can earn incredible amounts of Gold from Gold Dungeons.
- Shares Entry Points with EXP and Item Dungeons.
- You will be able to obtain more Gold in higher difficulty dungeons."
4. Item Dungeon
- You can obtain materials required to craft Hero Gear from the Item Dungeons.
- Shares Entry Points with EXP and Gold Dungeons.
- You will be able to obtain more in dungeons of higher difficulty along with rare materials."
5. Daily Dungeon
- You can obtain Promotion Stones required to promote heroes in Daily Dungeons.
- You can obtain Transcendental Stones required to transcend heroes in Daily Dungeons.
- The type of Promotion Stones that are available will change every day.
- Transcendental Stones can be obtained by chance."
1-1. Resource Building
- Buildings that produce basic resources for developing domains and military.
1-2. Farm, Iron Mine, Lumber Mill
- Farms, Iron Mines and Lumber Mills produce and store their respective resources (Food, Iron Ore, Lumber).
- Upgrade the Resource Buildings to increase their production rate and storage size.
- Once the storage is full, the resource production will stop."
2-1. Military Building
- Buildings required to enhance military power.
2-2. Barracks, Training Camp, Infirmary, Shelter
- Troops can be trained here.
- Upgrade the Barracks or construct more to train large amounts of troops at once.
2-3. Training Camp
- Upgrade the Training Camp or construct more to increase the training speed at the Barracks.
- Wounded Soldiers can be healed in this building.
- All soldiers who were wounded during an attack, defense, gathering, encampment and support missions are sent here.
- Shelter protects the commander and the army from attacks.
- Even if the castle is attacked, troops inside the Shelter are not damaged.
- There is a max capacity and a time limit for the Shelter.
- Upgrade the Shelter to increase the number of troops that can be evacuated.
- Even guardians can evacuate to the Shelter."
3-1. Int Aff. Building
- These key buildings are required to further develop the domains.
3-2. Lord Castle
- Lord Castle is the most important building within a domain.
- Upgrade to unlock new buildings and features. The max level of other buildings can be increased from here.
- Upgrading a Lord Castle enables you to produce more resources, collect more taxes, expand the land, increase the number of marching troops and increase the battle fever duration.
- Heroes with Int Aff. skills can be assigned to Lord Castle to increase the internal abilities.
- The Rampart is the last line of defense.
- Heroes with Army trait can be assigned to protect the domain from attacks.
- Damaged ramparts are automatically restored with time.
- Upgrade the Rampart to increase its HP and Attack Power.
- Depot stores and protects a certain amount of resources when an enemy attacks.
- Upgrade to protect more resources during an attack.
3-5. Research Lab
- Research Lab develops new technology to help develop the domain and grant additional effects.
- Upgrade the Research Lab to reduce the research time.
- Gear for heroes and guardians can be crafted at the Forge.
- Upgrade the Forge to craft better gear.
- Unused gear can also be dismantled here to obtain crafting materials.
- Random Heroes can be recruited from the Pub.
- Upgrade the Pub to recruit heroes more quickly."
4-1. Guardian Haven, Guardian Jail, Guardian Altar
- Growing a Guardian will increase the Attack Power, Defense, Speed, and Rampart Durability of your army.
4-2. Guardian Jail
- When your enemy's Lord Castle is Lv. 9 or above, you'll be able to capture the enemy's guardian.
- When you and your enemy's Lord Castle is Lv. 17 or above, you'll be able to extract the essence of a captured guardian.
- It takes a long time to extract the essence of a guardian with a high Guardian Haven level.
- Upgrade the Jail to reduce the essence extraction cooldown.
4-3. Guardian Altar
- The Altar provides temporary army enhancement when extracting the essence of a captured guardian.
- Upgrade the Altar to improve these enhancement effects.
- Extracting a guardian will activate enhancement effects for 24 hours.
- Extract more guardians to increase the duration of the enhancement effects."
5-1. Operations Base
- Build an Operations Base to assemble armies between Guild Members.
- Upgrade the Operations Base to assemble more troops.
5-2. Guild Office
- Build a Guild Office to allow Guild Members to send support troops to help you.
- Upgrade the Guild Office to receive even more support troops.
- The maintenance cost of support troops is paid by the member who sent them.
- Resource Supports can be sent to Guild Members.
- Upgrade the Guild Office to send more resources and lower the maintenance cost.
5-3. POW Camp
- POW Camp is used to convert enemy soldiers captured in battle.
- Upgrading the POW Camp will increase the capacity."