LastKingsMaster LV.7 GameManager
Oct 7, 2019, 03:51 PM 123 read

Purchase Issue

☆[FAQ]☆

Q.The purchased package was not delivered to the account! A.This issue can be a result of multiple factors. For example, it could be a technical issue or an issue with the server delay. Please continue to the next steps. 1. Wait until the package arrives. 2. Quit the game and restart the application. 3. Send an inquiry to customer support to check on the package purchase status.   Q.What should I do when the payment fails with an error code? A.Please follow the next steps. If the issue persists, even after completing the next steps, please contact customer support. 1. Switch to a stable network environment. 2. Quit the game and restart the application. 3. Check your method of payment.   Q.What should I do when a different currency shows up in the shop? A.Change your network environment (from 4G to Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi to 4G) and restart the game. Check to see if the account in use is the correct account through which you wish to make a purchase. If the issue persists, even after completing the above steps, please contact customer support.   Q.I don't like all of the available packages that are in the shop right now. A.The package lineup in the shop changes daily. Normally, packages are changed every day at 12:00 a.m. (UTC). However, a package may appear at different times as well. Check the shop every day to make sure you don't miss your favorite package if it appears!

Comment 0

Home