BrownzyTV LV.18 Titan
Aug 28, 2020, 01:45 AM 122 read

Literally about to play warframe for the first time. Any tips and tricks from warframe veterans?

• What first character should I choose? • What goals should I set for myself? • Is it worth putting money into the game?

Comment 8

• Dz May LV.11 Monster Aug 28, 2020, 07:13 PM

if you wanna clan up ill help you out im on most days my id is DZFURI187

• chillazilla21 LV.1 Mootie Aug 31, 2020, 01:32 AM

Platinum (paid currency) can be obtained through trading with people who have bought platinum. You mainly want to trade rare mods, prime parts, and other items people are trying to obtain fast.

Also don’t let people trick you into cheaper prices. I have never seen anyone actually sell rare goods for 1 plat. use https://warframe.market to price check, and use https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki
    If you wanna find out where you can obtain certain mods and relics (used to get prime parts, blueprints, and forma)
    WTS= willing to sell
    WTB= willing to buy
    WTT= willing to trade <—— I barely see anyone use this one anymore

• MrNeonGreen LV.8 Nomad Aug 28, 2020, 06:13 AM

I think first character should be Excalibur (sword dude), focus on completing the Star map, I definitely found worth it to put money into the game but I met a fair amount of people who haven’t and don’t regret it, honestly mostly all the money I spent when into cosmetics (add me if you need help MrNeonGreen)

• xblitzen619x LV.16 Good Leader Aug 28, 2020, 06:49 AM

the game is fun as tits.. play through the first few missions and you'll find what works for you.. a goal i'd set is get familiar with the market and how to trade and also figure out when to switch between public and private games.. happy hunting

• Luna:D LV.22 Professional Noob Aug 28, 2020, 09:09 AM

Mods make sure you put mods on.. even if you kust Auto Place the mods

• InverseOrb81 LV.7 Sharpshooter Aug 28, 2020, 09:16 PM

The game is very fun but make sure to always have a goal, otherwise there is a very good chance that you could lose interest. All of the frames are good, get which ever ones you want but try to avoid selling them once you have them. The game is worth putting money into but be very careful about what you buy, especially at the beginning because you could ruin the experience later, if you buy something I would recommend, orokin reactors and catalysts, warframe and weapon slots, or cosmetics.

• I am machine LV.2 Lurker Aug 30, 2020, 02:05 PM

excalibur is a good fram jus dont spam goals just have fun really collect what you can't and any thing you get from a quest dont sell it and if you buy a frame or weapon domt give up on it right away max it out so that way you get all the xp for it

• poison LV.1 Mootie Sep 1, 2020, 07:45 AM

Go with Excalibur.

Home