How to record your PUBG Mobile clip!
If you are I sure on how to record your iPhone gameplay and transform it into small clips for MOOT then this guide will show you how.
Record your screen:
1. Add Screen Recording to Control Center. Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls.
2. Press the free plus sign next to Screen Recording.
3. Swipe up at the bottom of the screen and open the control center panel.
4. Tap the grey button and then wait for the three-second countdown. To capture sound while you record, press deeply on the grey button and tap Microphone Audio.
5. To stop recording, open the control centre panel and tap the red button or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
You can find your screen recording in the Photos app.
Editing your clip:
I use an app called POCKETVIDEO to edit my clips.
Once downloaded you have an option of what sort of video you want to make (See clip) I alway go for custom video, landscape. Landscape gives you the best optimisation for all viewing platforms.
PERSONAL RED ZONE??
Waddup guys,hope you guys are getting that crispy delicious chicken dinner on battlefield.
Here is a video of PUBG Mobile where interesting moments happened with me and my squad,PAN saved my ass,we were in too tough position in the end game still we managed to get that crispy- delicious chicken dinner.
Hope you guys will enjoy the video.
I will be putting out more PUBG Mobile content like this video,guides for them who are totally new to PUBG.
Feel free to check out my other videos too.
If you guys enjoy the video please hit that like button and if you guys loved it please hit that subscribe button,it motivates me to make more awesome content.
Keep Smiling :)
My thoughts on new 4x4 map
It's definitely something!
My thoughts going into it were that the gameplay was going to be extremely buggy, bullets weren't going to register, vehicles would be broken, ya know the typical stuff....
But that wasn't my experience at all!
Besides some sound glitches and 1 plane drop issue, my experience playing the map was flawless!
Yeah there is no texture on most the buildings but SO WHAT!? They literally said it was a very early build and to expect issues.
I honestly thought they could go ahead and release the map and just update it with time.
It played very well, but on to the actual map opinion...
I LOVE the new size. Constant fights from everywhere. I had zero trouble finding any loot for guns were around every corner, therefore I could ACTUALLY fight upon landing rather than getting screwed by the random loot drops 🙄🙄🙄
The terrain was phenomenal. Plenty of trees to have cover in fights while running to the next circle. There were hills and rocks placed in the correct way for cover. Location designs were on point! Loved the layouts, building placements, and how things were spaced out.
I never struggled to run to the next zone for it was always close and there was plenty of cover to play tactical behind.
It's honestly my new favorite map out of the three.
Condensing the size allows them to add more loot and to strategically think about structure placements.
Great job Bluehole!! I hope more maps this size are in the future! 👌🏽
I think they should redesign Miramar to fit that size honestly. Leave Erangel alone unless they want to update parts of the map with new cities.
Drop a comment and share your thoughts on the map!
Xbox Update - Patch Note #11
PUBG PATCH NOTES:
Performance / Optimization / Stability
• Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance.
• Optimised vehicle profiles to improve frame-rate.
•Additional fixes to reduce crashes
• The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips.
• Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments - players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad.
• Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons.
•A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
• Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
• Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity.
• Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly.
PUBG Flare Gun: How to Get it
Head to a location marked below, grab the PUBG flare gun, and fire a shot straight into the air. If the shot has been successful, it will stay in the air for a short time. You'll then see a package fall, filled with weapons and other useful equipment.
-How to Get the Flare Gun in PUBG:
The PUBG flare gun is currently only available in custom matches, meaning you won't be able to find and use it in normal rounds. When a flare is fired into the air, a loot drop starts to fall into the area. Unlike regular drops, players can choose where the bundle of goodies lands.
-PUBG Flare Gun Locations:
Unlike with normal, randomized weapon drop locations, the PUBG flare gun is currently spawning in the same areas.See below for the Erangel map spawns, with the 10 current PUBG flare gun locations
reade more at http://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/376441-pubg-flare-gun-how-to-get-the-flare-gun-in-pubg
The valley - Concept map
I have come across this concept map by IAMEZALOR, it look totally different to your standard 8km x 8km or 4 km x 4 km map.
Layout: A note narrow map layout would create more engagements between players
Size: Between 4km x 12km - 4km x 16km
Terrain: A valley that is surrounded by high mountains on all side and a river running through the centre
Buildings: A lot of smaller compounds rather then the built up areas that you see on other maps.
Inspiration: Yosemite valley, California
Please remember this is just a concept map and not one that is actually in design for the game.
Do Battle Royales make sense as Mobile games?
With Fortnite and PUBG having both released beta versions for the mobile adaptations of their games, it's clear that there is a serious drive to make battle royales the future of mobile gaming. There is no question that we will soon see a handful of high-quality battle royales on the mobile marketplace, the question is: why?
Obviously the developers are well aware of the BR bubble and want to exploit it for everything they can get. The economic incentive is certainly there, but will gamers really want to play a BR on their phone?
We all know that a game of PUBG requires your full attention and can easily take 30 mins to complete. Is this viable on mobile? I feel like people that actually want to play PUBG will just play on PC/Console.
The mobile versions of battle royales will ultimately provide a sub-par gaming experience and are unlikely to have the same success as their PC/Console counterparts.
*Read me first* before posting
Just a few tips on keeping this lounge nice and clean.
1) If you promote your stream, put it in the "my meta" section and at least give a description of your stream and what you're going to be doing...keep the posts out of the other tabs or they will be subject to deletion or be moved.
2) do not post about any other games unless it is a topic of discussion to compare with pubg.
3) ABSOLUTELY no hate speech or taboo words or phrases. They will be deleted and your account will be subject to a BAN.
4) if you want to look for someone to play with, post it inside the LFS section, which stands for "LOOKING FOR SQUAD". It's designated for those types of post.
5) Highlight section is for you to post your videos or other gameplay videos of PUBG.
6) above all else, thank you for being a part of MOOT and the growing community as a whole! Be sure to check out the other lounges too!
Stay awesome people!
Bullet Penetration is a thing now
The upcoming patch will introduce bullet penetration to the PUBG test servers. This has been something the community has been asking for since the game was still in (real) early access.
Unfortunately, it seems that Bluehole is only adding bullet pen to vehicles for now. This will obviously make driving much more risky than it already is, but until the patch is released it's unclear how big of an effect the change will have.
Vehicles wouldn't have been my focus for implementing bullet penetration but at least Bluehole has shown that they value community feedback and actually look to improve the game based on the community's preferences.
How do you guys feel about bullet pen, particularly with vehicles?
How to Enable and Disable Blue Blood: strategy to confirm hits on targets.
Making blue blood, instead of the usual red, provides a clearer visual on if or not enemies have taken damage. This is esp. effective at longer ranges, where it's more hard to see if scoped shots have landed on their mark.
Blue Blood VS Red Blood
**PUBG Blue Blood: How to Enable It
You can activate PUBG blue blood without changing the game's language to Korean.
First, you'll want to open Steam and right-click on PUBG in your Game Library. Then left-click and hit "Properties," before clicking "Set Launch Options." Finally, you'll need to type "-KoreanRating" in the text box.
**PUBG Blue Blood: How to Disable It
If you no longer want to experience PUBG blue blood, you can easily disable it. Simply follow the instructions below to make blood appear red again.
First, you'll want to open Steam and right-click on PUBG in your Game Library. Then left-click and hit "Properties," before clicking "Set Launch Options." Finally, you'll need to delete "-KoreanRating" from the text box.
Blood will now return to the usual red color. Huzzah!
@ Reflexx_ over on Reddit
StarSeries i-League PUBG: participants list revealed.
+add) The clickable link for broadcating channel → https://www.twitch.tv/starladder_pubg_en
StarSeries i-league is kicking off on Thursday.
Just two days until StarSeries i-League!
Tune in and don't miss a moment of the action.
check out the official post here.↓