XenosX39XenosX39LV.23Dragon
Sep 29, 2018, 03:12 AM427 read

FACEIT Servers with Region Lock - Hello Low Latency

So I found a really cool service while I was reading up on the lastest PUBG news. I came by an article, from Newsweek, talking about a service called FACEIT which offers region locked servers for PUBG players. The good thing is that the service is officially integrated with PUBG. On a side note, the servers will be matching people outside of the game's traditional matchmaking system, and it puts players in a custom lobby. Here are the instructions for signing up for FACEIT:   1) Go to the FACEIT website and sign up for an account if you don’t have one already. 2) Once you’re in the main dashboard, select PUBG and press the “play” button. 3) Matchmaking will begin, and it may take a while in the hours after launch. 4) Once you’re in a server, make note of its Private Lobby Name and Password. 5) Start a PUBG Custom Match and paste the Lobby Name into the search box. 6) When prompted, type the short Password. 7) You’ll be matched into the lobby and you can play PUBG as normal. All stats will be recorded for your overall rank.

Comment 0

Home