“I’m So Tough, I........”
Let’s hear your “I’m so tough, I.....” quotes whilst playing PUBG!
I’ll start 🤙🏻
I’m so tough, I don’t look at the screen whilst playing but use the reflection from a mirror!
I've seen many people playing this game and I want to try it out but I'm wondering if its worth buying.
Can someone help me out?
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get shot!
- swear I saw someone peeking out of the windows in that back house so keep running back and forth
What next for our PUBG Lounge???
What you like to see added to the PUBG lounge to enhance your experience??
Have a look at some of our other moot lounges and let us know what you think.
Your opinion matters to us 👌🏻
PUBG Mobile: How much is your battery life effected after one full game?
I have an iPhone 6, and my battery is drained by ~50-80%. My battery is very bad, though.
MOD Post - Questionnaire
A quick poll in order to find out what our PUBG MOOT users ages ranges are.
There is no need to comment your actual age 👍🏻
Xbox Update - Patch Note #11
PUBG PATCH NOTES:
Performance / Optimization / Stability
• Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance.
• Optimised vehicle profiles to improve frame-rate.
•Additional fixes to reduce crashes
• The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips.
• Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments - players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad.
• Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons.
•A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
• Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
• Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity.
• Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly.
PUBG Flare Gun: How to Get it
Head to a location marked below, grab the PUBG flare gun, and fire a shot straight into the air. If the shot has been successful, it will stay in the air for a short time. You'll then see a package fall, filled with weapons and other useful equipment.
-How to Get the Flare Gun in PUBG:
The PUBG flare gun is currently only available in custom matches, meaning you won't be able to find and use it in normal rounds. When a flare is fired into the air, a loot drop starts to fall into the area. Unlike regular drops, players can choose where the bundle of goodies lands.
-PUBG Flare Gun Locations:
Unlike with normal, randomized weapon drop locations, the PUBG flare gun is currently spawning in the same areas.See below for the Erangel map spawns, with the 10 current PUBG flare gun locations
reade more at http://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/376441-pubg-flare-gun-how-to-get-the-flare-gun-in-pubg
PUBG in Numbers 🙌🏻
Someone has been doing a bit of number crunching recently 👌🏻
Nearly 1 million deaths using a PAN 😂
The valley - Concept map
I have come across this concept map by IAMEZALOR, it look totally different to your standard 8km x 8km or 4 km x 4 km map.
Layout: A note narrow map layout would create more engagements between players
Size: Between 4km x 12km - 4km x 16km
Terrain: A valley that is surrounded by high mountains on all side and a river running through the centre
Buildings: A lot of smaller compounds rather then the built up areas that you see on other maps.
Inspiration: Yosemite valley, California
Please remember this is just a concept map and not one that is actually in design for the game.
Do Battle Royales make sense as Mobile games?
With Fortnite and PUBG having both released beta versions for the mobile adaptations of their games, it's clear that there is a serious drive to make battle royales the future of mobile gaming. There is no question that we will soon see a handful of high-quality battle royales on the mobile marketplace, the question is: why?
Obviously the developers are well aware of the BR bubble and want to exploit it for everything they can get. The economic incentive is certainly there, but will gamers really want to play a BR on their phone?
We all know that a game of PUBG requires your full attention and can easily take 30 mins to complete. Is this viable on mobile? I feel like people that actually want to play PUBG will just play on PC/Console.
The mobile versions of battle royales will ultimately provide a sub-par gaming experience and are unlikely to have the same success as their PC/Console counterparts.
*Read me first* before posting
Just a few tips on keeping this lounge nice and clean.
1) If you promote your stream, put it in the "my meta" section and at least give a description of your stream and what you're going to be doing...keep the posts out of the other tabs or they will be subject to deletion or be moved.
2) do not post about any other games unless it is a topic of discussion to compare with pubg.
3) ABSOLUTELY no hate speech or taboo words or phrases. They will be deleted and your account will be subject to a BAN.
4) if you want to look for someone to play with, post it inside the LFS section, which stands for "LOOKING FOR SQUAD". It's designated for those types of post.
5) Highlight section is for you to post your videos or other gameplay videos of PUBG.
6) above all else, thank you for being a part of MOOT and the growing community as a whole! Be sure to check out the other lounges too!
Stay awesome people!
Bullet Penetration is a thing now
The upcoming patch will introduce bullet penetration to the PUBG test servers. This has been something the community has been asking for since the game was still in (real) early access.
Unfortunately, it seems that Bluehole is only adding bullet pen to vehicles for now. This will obviously make driving much more risky than it already is, but until the patch is released it's unclear how big of an effect the change will have.
Vehicles wouldn't have been my focus for implementing bullet penetration but at least Bluehole has shown that they value community feedback and actually look to improve the game based on the community's preferences.
How do you guys feel about bullet pen, particularly with vehicles?
[Drama]PUBG's Chinese region Principal get fired because of collaborating with hacker streamer
Now, y'all know how the f hack come out so soon and quick.
@ qwer4790_ over on Reddit
How to Enable and Disable Blue Blood: strategy to confirm hits on targets.
Making blue blood, instead of the usual red, provides a clearer visual on if or not enemies have taken damage. This is esp. effective at longer ranges, where it's more hard to see if scoped shots have landed on their mark.
Blue Blood VS Red Blood
**PUBG Blue Blood: How to Enable It
You can activate PUBG blue blood without changing the game's language to Korean.
First, you'll want to open Steam and right-click on PUBG in your Game Library. Then left-click and hit "Properties," before clicking "Set Launch Options." Finally, you'll need to type "-KoreanRating" in the text box.
**PUBG Blue Blood: How to Disable It
If you no longer want to experience PUBG blue blood, you can easily disable it. Simply follow the instructions below to make blood appear red again.
First, you'll want to open Steam and right-click on PUBG in your Game Library. Then left-click and hit "Properties," before clicking "Set Launch Options." Finally, you'll need to delete "-KoreanRating" from the text box.
Blood will now return to the usual red color. Huzzah!
@ Reflexx_ over on Reddit
StarSeries i-League PUBG: participants list revealed.
+add) The clickable link for broadcating channel → https://www.twitch.tv/starladder_pubg_en
StarSeries i-league is kicking off on Thursday.
Just two days until StarSeries i-League!
Tune in and don't miss a moment of the action.
check out the official post here.↓
If You still don’t know where the gunfire is, practice with this site.
Here you can practice your sixsense
The Economy of Loot Crates
With yesterday's release of the two new loot crates (Fever and Militia), I wanted to take a look at how they fared in the Marketplace. For those of you that don't know, all of PUBG's reward crates along with all of the cosmetics you can get from them are able to be bought and sold for "real money" on the Steam Marketplace. I don't know if there's an Xbox equivalent, but I would imagine there is.
Let's look at the data:
1) Fever Crate
- Opened on the market at ~$1.30
- Peaked 3 hours after open at ~$1.70
- Crashed hard. Just 12 hours after the peak the value was halved to ~$0.85
- Currently (~24hrs after open) back on a slight rise, looking to stabilize around $1.10
2) Militia Crate
- Opened on the market at ~$2.15
- Peaked 2 hours after open at ~$4.00
- Did not crash hard. Graph suggests a cup-and-handle pattern which means the value is likely to approach $4.00 again before crashing
- Currently valued at ~$3.50
-The Fever crates can only be opened using a key that costs $2.50. If we consider the relative cost of opening each crate type, the values after the open are pretty similar. For example, the cost of opening a Fever crate at its peak was $4.20; Militia was $4.00.
- The value of Militia crates showed much less volatility. This is to be expected for two reasons. First, the Militia crates do not require a purchase-only key to open. Second, receiving a Militia crate is the result of RNG (Mystery crate), which limits the potential market supply in comparison to Fever crates.
- Sell early. If you want to get the most value for your crates, you have a short window of opportunity in the couple hours after they are first released on the Steam Marketplace.
Hopefully this sheds some light on the economy of PUBG's crates and gives you an edge the next time new crates are released. Let me know what you guys think.
PUBG won't region lock China, but new Ping Based Matchmaking might prevent cross-region matchmaking.
The developers of PUBG posted a new update today, sharing the news that they will try to indroduce ping based matchmaking. They r gonna divide the matching pool depending on ping for an anti-cheat solution.
The updates are applied to the test servers this week. After the updates made to the test build are proven to be stable, they'll be applied to the live servers as well.The announcement of the timeline for the live server will be updated asap.
also, there are some changes for further optimazation of gameplay and fixes on bugs.
Please refer to the following page for the details :) ↓↓↓↓
Two New Loot Crates!
Saw on the Daily Moot that PUBG is introducing two new crates and reducing the chances of getting a random premium crates (so annoying when you don't want to pay real cash). Pretty sick stuff and a step in the right direction for PUBG
Pc pubg custom games?
Next Thursday feb 22nd around 7:00pm Central American time, I would be willing to host a custom game for all us Moot users and have a variety of game modes.
If you're interested, please leave a comment of what custom game mode you would like to play on pc as well as your gamer tag for pubg.
We will utilize the Moot discord to meet up and discuss further.
I would like to have a commitment of 40+ people in order for this to happen and be fun!
Thanks moot pubg community!