History of PUBG
What people seem to forget is that PlayerUnkown was the ORIGINAL! He made the mod for Arma 2 (which I played a lot) then transferred it to Arma 3 (which I also played a lot). The transfer included a selection between Altis and the smaller map I believe it was called Stratis? Anyways PlayerUnknown had the large scale common PUBG type mode and also the smaller scale Ghost Hotel. Personally Ghost Hotel was my favorite as it would cram players into a hotel section of the map (about the size of Mylta Power). With the success of the Arma 2 and 3 mod it soon became a part H1Z1. From there H1Z1 made it their main game and soon after PUBG came out as a stand-alone based off the Arma mods..... then came the rip offs. Most notably Fortnite. People seem to also forget that Fortnite was also it’s own game. It didn’t rip off PUBG at all. But of course that had to change when they saw the success PUBG was having. So now we PUBG a realistic looking/feeling survive to win game. Then you have Fortnite, the drop out of a bus with a glider bs thing and build stuff to hide in. Personally I thought Fortnite was a joke, meant for people who couldn’t afford PUBG. I personally hate Fortnite. But hey now u know why. It wasn’t just Fortnite that ripped off PlayerUnknown however... even one of my all time favorite games (ARK: Survival Evolved) took ideas from PU in its own style with survival of the fittest mode.
In summary: PUBG is a FANTASTIC game. It was original in its entirety. I believe that with the success of Fortnite it encourages video game companies to be lazy and not adventure into new ideas. For instance, if a new CS came out, and it was big you would see a lot of companies coming out of the wood work to copy it. I look at this rivalry as a Call of duty vs Battlefield situation. Pick your side I guess, you either like the more realistic or you like the cartoon base building flying bus simulator.
New map: Fun Chicken 🙌🏻
"Savage" was just a codename.
The new 4x4km island map will return for testing soon but this time with its final name: Sanhok (pronounced “sah-nok”).
If you have a look at the meaning behind the word sah-nok in Both Thai and Filipino it come back with FUN CHICKEN!
However it’s not a simple translation 👨🏻🏫
First, the Thai word for “fun:” สนุก (pronounced like “sah-nook”)
Second, the Filipino (Tagalog) word for “chicken:” manok (pronounced like “mah-nok”)
Combine the two and you get Codename: Savage’s new name: Sanhok (pronounced “sah-nok”).
What do you think of the name??
Cooperative team mates
I'm looking for people to play with that corporate with one onother and have mic's dosent matter level or how good you are im level 29 and have 2 solo wins if that matters username (ernestofi) not looking forward to playing right not but maybe later
POPULAR The PUBG/Fortnite Sega
Now before I start don’t hate the fact I put PUBG before Fortnite in the title, it merely rolls off the tongue.
Recently I have seen an increase in game haters for both games, spamming posts and sheer ignorance to the fact that both games can live side by side happily.
I play Playerunknown’s battleground for the sheer enjoyment of running around a massive map, pure tactical gameplay you need to employ sometimes, and the use of the ground to conceal routes in and out of areas of interest.
I play Fortnite to relax, have fun and mess around building structures in order to escape being shot at.
For me PUBG is my game of choice, however If someone wanted to play Fortnite or was to talk to me about the game, I wouldn’t shut them down in the first 10 secs like some would.
Some will never acknowledge the fact that both games existed the same playing field, but hay there is more to this world then these 2 games.
I’ll continue playing with 100% gaming enjoyment.
Communications Guide - Pubg
1. No unnecessary chatter.
2. Don't announce everytime you find a weapon.
3. Dont trade unless necessary in the middle of a fire fight. (e.g Anyone need a verticle grip etc.)
3.5. However it could be used if your teamate has no weapon. (e.g AR on me)
4. Do not use "me", instead use your color/number (e.g So instead of "AR on me," you will say, "AR on green")
5. Remain calm, screaming/panicking will only cause your teammates annoyance, inability to hear crucial sounds and also lose their focus.
6. When calling out an enemy, the general outline I use is (amount, bearing, distance, relation to object). So (e.g Visual, 3 players 145, 200m next to wooden shack)
6.5. Do note that using "Visual" differs from using "Contact". Contact should be used when either (a) You are planning on engaging, or (b) the enemy has already spotted you, or (c) the enemy is in close proximity. So (e.g Contact 3 players 70, inside the warehouse) Distance can be given if there are multiple same building at different distances. But a better alternative would be to say (3rd warehouse from left)
7. If your background noise is alot, use push to talk.
8. Use commands to function as a unit. (e.g hold fire, open fire, dip low and go along the ridge etc.)
8.5. Make sure your team gives some sort of confirmation before engaging your plan. (e.g "I'll flank from right, provide covering fire." "Affirmative")
9. After killing your enemy, always say whether it was a knockout or insta-kill
10*. A clever trick that I use very often. If my team splits into two groups, 1 team talks in discord, and the other talks in game (with mode set to team only, and the discord ones mute their ingame) So with this, we won't have conflicting orders and this is most effective during looting.
This was my first post on moot! Please comment if this was helpful and what I can do to improve it. Thanks for reading, Caio.
POPULAR Choose a side - Left or Right
My opinion for both selections.
M416 is one of the best ARs IMO and putting the suppressor on it makes it perfect for the stealth kill added with the stock it makes for the perfect weapon, even with the iron sight
4x scope is good but inadequate in CQB scenario
Pan, stuck it on my rear to protect my gear 👌🏻
Lv 3 helmet, try and 1 shot me bro, I dare you!
X4 energy drinks is ok but no great if I get into a sticking situation!
150 5.56........... best not get into any prolonged fire fights!
SCAR-L, Second best AR and with the down grip and compensator helps with the recoil some what but I’d happily drop it for a UMP.
Face mask - why would I hide a face like mine 💪🏻
Lv 2 body armour, amazing but I better not get shot in the head!
20x bandages - honestly who has time to put on more then 2 or 3 before giving up and dropping the lot!
Grenade x 1 - I tend to only use these when trying to distract the enemy!
175 x 5.56 - that’s a little better then the 150
Woot for Moot!
So yesterday one of my videos finally broke 100 views! Since only starting YouTube a couple months ago it feels great that people are checking out my content. Thank you to all my fellow Mooters who have been watching my videos and I hope to make even more exciting content in the future. #omgfireburns
PUBG Mobile Game Modes
They should add modes like King of the Hill, Zombie & something that would be 50 vs 50 as in like a special mode
Erangel Bridge Troll
Did not expect for this bridge block to go so well... Lol this was too much fun. Watch til the end!
New Arcade mode - Your thoughts?!
What are your thoughts on the new PUBG Mobile arcade mode??
Any good hints about how to be more accurate with Sniping rifles ??
My amazing awp skills from CSGO are not transfering for a better game like
PUBG xDDD any hints ??
Kar98 - It’s all about the lead you give!!
If there is one thing the military has taught me during the hours spent on the range, it’s how to shoot a moving target.
Track, lead, breath, fire 💥
I see too many players rushing to take a shot, if the shots not on.....know when to stop 👌🏻
Update 0.4.0 - Patch Notes
New update coming for PUBG Mobile (0.4.0)
Performance and screen optimisation
-Added S25 new compatible models
-New models supporting Ultra high and High frames
-Anti-Allasing (improved/Increased and added)
-Improve performance of weapons, models, and scenarios
-Adapative mode (change graphics and framerate according to performance)
-Shooting animation improved
-Enemy death cam
-3d touch shooting mode (iphone exclusive)
-4x and 8x scopes Optimization
-Aiming animation improved
-Flits feedback improved
-Aiming button disappear if you are not on a good position to aim
-Character view Improved
-Game sound and voicechat Improved
Game user interface
-Teammate icon improved
-Bag interface Improved
-Map automatically marks your vehicle location
-Vehicles now have nitro
-Motorcycle flip buttons
-Open door automatically option
General update change
-New weather (DUSK)
-Added new character faces
-Match history record added
-Daily tasks added
-Upgrading task added
New Game modes
-Full armor mode (Tier 3 gear)
-Fast paced mode
———————— Social experience
-Apprentice system mode
-Search nearby players
-Business card added
-Search players by business card filters
-Chat rooms (News, Tags, Recommended)
-Player's team Invitation otimized
-More clothes added
-New player rename tags
-Supply price increase and reset once a week
-Changing appearance will cost depending on the changes
-UI interface speed increased
-Voice icon animation improved
-Repeated clothes can be exchanged
-Data of player record Increased
-Various bugs fixed
-Improved Cheat detection
-Cheaters will be banned
-People creating cheats, modding, using extemal apps to have an advantage
will face LEGAL Consequences.
Most kills in PUBG Mobile?
Hey guys! Just wondering where those mobile fanatics are! If you got skills on your phone let us know! How many kills do you usually get?
titles are in the order of my best knowledge don’t judge to harsh haha.
Xbox Update #12 (4.7gb)
PUBG Xbox One Update 12 Patch Notes
Optimization And Stabilisation
• Partially optimized the vehicle system. The dust effect caused by friction with the ground during driving has especially been optimized, and the vehicle system has been improved in part.
• Fixed a problem with voice chat that caused some crashes.
• Grass objects in Erangel have been optimized and will continue to be optimized going forward.
• Fixed a serious bug that caused vehicles to flip or get airtime for no reason. This includes the three-wheel bike.
• Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances the character would be upside down or seated in a strange position when moving seats while riding in vehicles.
• Player will receive more damage in a vehicle collision.
• The heavier the vehicle, the greater the damage inflicted upon the player. Also, players are now more likely to die or be knocked out when colliding with a vehicle running at high speed.
• The vehicle passenger will receive more damage when the vehicle crashes into an obstacle like a wall or tree. When crashing into something at high speed on a smaller vehicle, such as a motorcycle, the player will take much more damage.
• Fixed issue causing the 4x scope to be excessively reflective.
• Fixed issue causing certain UI layouts not being properly aligned.
• Fixed issue of buttons bound to the UI(map, inventory etc.) affecting vehicle operation.
Fixed issue of equipment icons not shown properly on the HUD.
• Fixed issue of LT, RT scrolling not working in the inventory when using controller preset B.
• Fixed issue of excessive acceleration when the stick is tilted more than a certain angle depending on the R stick acceleration setting.
•Fixed issue of team member indicators incorrectly showing on the plane.
Other Bug Fixes
• Removed collision of discarded magazine on the floor after reloading.
• Fixed a cosmetic bug that occurred when characters wore certain clothing or shoes.
• Fixed issue of fonts breaking up in case of certain languages.
Scheduled Fixes For Identified Issues
• When changing the deadzone settings in the lobby, the options screen needs to be opened once again for the settings to be reflected. This issue will be fixed soon.
• Added a new free crate ("Western Military Crate") that can be earned with BP.
Dropshotting in Pubg!
Watch my struggles as I make it to the top... This series highlights the wins and losses of the chicken dinner chase !
XBox Club - MOOT Community
Join the new MOOT Community Xbox club!
Make it easier to find, follow and play with each other.
Search Xbox Club - MOOT Community
Xbox to get Miramar in May!
Word on the street is that Miramar is set to hit Xbox one in May!!
Best news I’ve heard since first being told it was dropping in Jan, then mid Feb, end of March and now May 🙌🏻
Let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope we finally get Miramar to Xbox and claw back the Fortnite defectors!
New 'PUBG Mobile' Board!
You asked, we listened! Due to the overwhelming amount of PUBG Mobile posts, we have decided to officially open a new board.
Head on over and discuss everything PUBG Mobile! Happy Mooting 😎
How to record your PUBG Mobile clip!
If you are I sure on how to record your iPhone gameplay and transform it into small clips for MOOT then this guide will show you how.
Record your screen:
1. Add Screen Recording to Control Center. Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls.
2. Press the free plus sign next to Screen Recording.
3. Swipe up at the bottom of the screen and open the control center panel.
4. Tap the grey button and then wait for the three-second countdown. To capture sound while you record, press deeply on the grey button and tap Microphone Audio.
5. To stop recording, open the control centre panel and tap the red button or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
You can find your screen recording in the Photos app.
Editing your clip:
I use an app called POCKETVIDEO to edit my clips.
Once downloaded you have an option of what sort of video you want to make (See clip) I alway go for custom video, landscape. Landscape gives you the best optimisation for all viewing platforms.
PERSONAL RED ZONE??
Waddup guys,hope you guys are getting that crispy delicious chicken dinner on battlefield.
Here is a video of PUBG Mobile where interesting moments happened with me and my squad,PAN saved my ass,we were in too tough position in the end game still we managed to get that crispy- delicious chicken dinner.
Hope you guys will enjoy the video.
I will be putting out more PUBG Mobile content like this video,guides for them who are totally new to PUBG.
Feel free to check out my other videos too.
If you guys enjoy the video please hit that like button and if you guys loved it please hit that subscribe button,it motivates me to make more awesome content.
Keep Smiling :)
My thoughts on new 4x4 map
It's definitely something!
My thoughts going into it were that the gameplay was going to be extremely buggy, bullets weren't going to register, vehicles would be broken, ya know the typical stuff....
But that wasn't my experience at all!
Besides some sound glitches and 1 plane drop issue, my experience playing the map was flawless!
Yeah there is no texture on most the buildings but SO WHAT!? They literally said it was a very early build and to expect issues.
I honestly thought they could go ahead and release the map and just update it with time.
It played very well, but on to the actual map opinion...
I LOVE the new size. Constant fights from everywhere. I had zero trouble finding any loot for guns were around every corner, therefore I could ACTUALLY fight upon landing rather than getting screwed by the random loot drops 🙄🙄🙄
The terrain was phenomenal. Plenty of trees to have cover in fights while running to the next circle. There were hills and rocks placed in the correct way for cover. Location designs were on point! Loved the layouts, building placements, and how things were spaced out.
I never struggled to run to the next zone for it was always close and there was plenty of cover to play tactical behind.
It's honestly my new favorite map out of the three.
Condensing the size allows them to add more loot and to strategically think about structure placements.
Great job Bluehole!! I hope more maps this size are in the future! 👌🏽
I think they should redesign Miramar to fit that size honestly. Leave Erangel alone unless they want to update parts of the map with new cities.
Drop a comment and share your thoughts on the map!
Strategy for dropping faster
We all know how important it is to be the first person to land so that you have an immediate advantage (especially in hot drops). ChocoTaco's been using this strategy to drop faster and it works pretty well. Have you guys tried this out?