ItsJimmeh LV.2 Fearless
Feb 19, 2020, 11:53 AM 191 read

Worth Its Cost???

Ive been researching A LOT about the game and watching it and its fun to watch but i want to know if its fun to play and if its recommended to play with a squad of people or alone. I also want to know if it is recommended to buy the better versions or the standard MOSTLY for the extra storage slots. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR OPINION ON THE GAME <3

Poll Closed 8 Voted

Worth The Buy??

• Yes 8
  • No 0

Comment 3

• gamer832221027 LV.2 Lurker Feb 21, 2020, 07:29 AM

I bought the 140 dollar and it lost a lot of its perks post .12, but the storage skip was nice, and the free stuff was still worth it. if you are going to put the time in, the upgraded version is worth. Also, when you're first starting, having friends who know the game will help more than anything. Ask questions and run solo. Solo teaches you far more than running in a squad because when you're squading with someone who knows the game, they're basically going to hold your hand and teach you nothing. I most definitely recommend getting used to the game as a solo player first.

• Liav8 LV.4 Clearly Hacking Feb 22, 2020, 04:20 AM

If you are having fun watching the game then you probably will like playing it too, and you can always upgrade your slots by playing the game and earning good loot too, this is why I bought the standard edition, but it’s your choice at the end

• Sphyxx LV.3 Team ORYX Wins! Feb 26, 2020, 05:13 AM

Yes and no

Home