ALAZOMBIE LV.8 Zombie
Feb 14, 2020, 07:53 AM 117 read

Insurance

After all my goodies where gone I stopped playing yesterday. I got back on this morning to check if any of my insurance items had come back. Out of 4 full gear sets, all I got back was a single 5.45 mag. Insurance = not worth

Comment 5

• Kenn LV.2 Lurker Feb 17, 2020, 07:07 PM

you just got unlucky it really is dependent on where and what to you die from

• Jesix LV.2 Lurker Feb 19, 2020, 02:16 AM

Guess u either had good stuff insured that players still want to take with them or u were just unlucky!

• Nirvash LV.2 Lurker Feb 21, 2020, 07:24 AM

Insurance is dirt cheap. Always get it. It really depends on the value per slot of your items. If it's not high resell, then most people wont take it, and most people wont take armored tac vests because they would have to drop armor and vest slots. Things like that ensure you get your items back.

• TriciaRay LV.2 Lurker Aug 26, 2020, 12:25 AM

I also always get insurance. Never met with this problem. To tell the truth, in March, before the quarantine, we got with my friend in an unpleasant situation. To cut it short, a guy in a jeep crashed into our car and a guy in a jeep crashed into our car. Unfortunately, it was not a game and I was very afraid of how to pay for the repair. More than all this person runs away from the accident site and we had to look for him and litigate because he was to blame. To tell the truth, we were lucky that we had insurance from https://lifeinsurancehelpdesk.com and they helped us to resolve the problem and covered all the damage they caused us.

• BrandonH1997 LV.1 Mootie Aug 29, 2020, 06:49 PM

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

Home