StrikingRock633 StrikingRock633 LV.18 JUST SEND IT
Feb 12, 2020, 03:05 AM 42 read

About to get the game

Hey guys I’m thinking about getting this game to stream considering it’s growing community any really good basic or helpful log running tips?

Comment 5

• AmK4te LV.5 Clearly Hacking Feb 12, 2020, 08:31 AM

This game is a pretty complicated game at first it’s honestly gonna take some time to get used to it and learn the game as you play.

Some tips may help

As a beginner player knife runs are really helpful. Some people think it’s. Cheap method and you shouldn’t do it, but since you are new and there and a lot of people who are already looted out, going in with just a pistol will almost grantee the loss of that gun.
    Try and do your best at leveling traders to at least level 2. You can get a lot of good stuff from them to help in raids.
    Sell all gun parts to skier, sell all ammo to prapor, and sell pretty much everything else you can to therapist. You can also sell full guns to either prapor or peacekeeper.

I hope this helps. If you have questions about anything else just ask and I’ll do my best to help!

• StrikingRock633 LV.18 JUST SEND IT Feb 12, 2020, 08:44 AM

Thx so much man I really appreciate your help. Hope I see you on the battlefield (plz don’t kill me😂)

• BenjaminLRD LV.2 Lurker Feb 17, 2020, 01:48 AM

Do I need to memorize the map to know where the extraction points are?

• StrikingRock633 LV.18 JUST SEND IT Feb 17, 2020, 01:52 AM

I don’t really know but there are online maps you can use

• ALAZOMBIE LV.5 Zombie Feb 12, 2020, 07:20 AM

KEYS KEYS KEYS, doing hatchling runs and gotten to a marked room then got out with 2 guns plus some barter items has brought my stash worth up by 70%

Home