gamer388035450 LV.2 Lurker
Jul 6, 2020, 05:01 PM 64 read

Halp me please

General

How to get stronger in the game? I got a Hood, Rodney, O class, Warspite, Leningrad, Z31, Lutzow, Kirov, and an American 4 star cruiser but my power still sucks why?

Comment 10

• PacificFleetWFC LV.19 Sage Jul 6, 2020, 05:28 PM

All ships you have are useless.

• PacificFleetWFC LV.19 Sage Jul 6, 2020, 05:29 PM

Replace the Hood, Z21, Kirov, San Francisco or Oakland, and the Lutzow.

• XxX_Potato_XxX LV.6 Nomad Jul 6, 2020, 09:44 PM

U need to lvl up ships they get stronger when lvling. Dont do that what pacific say

• PacificFleetWFC LV.19 Sage Jul 6, 2020, 11:05 PM

No he should add 5 stars that are stronger like Prinz Eugen, Yamato, Missouri, Shimakaze or Takao, Etc.

<,!---->
  • zombiekatzu LV.5 Lurker Jul 7, 2020, 04:04 AM

your power will be related to your ship rarity, level and perfection. go ahead and level all those ships, but don't invest too much in pushing their rarity beyond 'rare'

• zombiekatzu LV.5 Lurker Jul 7, 2020, 04:20 AM

recommend building an all 3-star battleship fleet (Ise, Malaya, Kongo, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado) use it to pound the historical battle of denmark strait till you have enough cp's and can afford
    1. Gearing (to replace Leningrad)
    2. California (to replace warspite)
    3. Blucher (to replace Lutzow)
    4. Ayanami (to replace the z21 or z37)
    5. Dorsetshire (to replace th 4* american)
    in that order.

bank that prium till you've got at least an all 5* fleet

edit to add:
    here's a side by side comparison for ships
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14nh7aj1pFAzOxElHrd6wtrdmHv-uhbKXjPCUBhYu1zY/edit?usp=sharing

• PacificFleetWFC LV.19 Sage Jul 7, 2020, 12:37 PM

Yeah zombiekatzu but when you clear a level of Battle of Denmark Strait you can't repeat the level and get CP. So
    after the Norfolk/Suffolk level, the Denmark Strait becomes really hard for 3 stars. And also, he should add Destroyers,etc Shimakaze

• zombiekatzu LV.5 Lurker Jul 7, 2020, 11:10 PM

correct, the historical facts each only pay out once per day. the 3 star battleship fleet will tick two of the historical facts per mission, so it'll take fewer resources per day to maximize prizes.

If I remember right, I was able to finish the full battle with that fleet around level 70's.

the ships I suggested adding, were just ones that can be purchased with the cp gained from historical battles. I hope OP is able to build a few 5*'s from blueprints by the time they collect the historical ships listed.

• PacificFleetWFC LV.19 Sage Jul 7, 2020, 11:13 PM

i completed Battle of Denamrk Strait(not historical) with these ships:
    Iowa
    Yamato
    King George V
    Prince of Wales
    Lightning
    Allen M. Sumner

• zombiekatzu LV.5 Lurker Jul 8, 2020, 01:42 AM

unfortunately that fleet doesn't generate any cp on victory.
    Victory with only German ships
    Victory with only battleships
    Victory with below 3-star warships

Home