PacificFleetWFC LV.19 Sage
Jul 5, 2020, 01:10 AM 38 read

GM's please

General

Message me please, GM Jerry, Busan, and Kaese, can you tell me when you will: Increase 5 star drop rate Make PVP fair even for Challenger rank Add 5 minutes more to the 10 min timer Aircraft Carriers are added to Legend, Mysterious Supply Packs and blueprints. Increase diamonds earned by watching ads in the lobby to 240,or reduce waiting time. 6.Lower bundle prices. 7.Improve models of ships like Iowa to their real life version, Etc. Iowa should be like Missouri but replace the 63 with 61, Add flags on warships that match their country, 8.And increase Historical battle to Pacific, Etc Battle of Leyte Gulf, Guademada campaign, 9. Make a coupon event, 10. Give out proper reasons that people should love the game.

Comment 6

• PacificFleetWFC LV.19 Sage Jul 5, 2020, 10:01 AM

But please, I have anoyying problems

• XxX_Potato_XxX LV.6 Nomad Jul 5, 2020, 03:39 PM

No one cares that u have problems. Everyone in this game has same problem but they understand and are patient.

• PacificFleetWFC LV.19 Sage Jul 5, 2020, 03:45 PM

Well bye bye fucker

• XxX_Potato_XxX LV.6 Nomad Jul 5, 2020, 08:56 PM

Nice language btw i could report u but no cuz i wanted to be nice not a fucker like u. - _-

• XxX_Potato_XxX LV.6 Nomad Jul 5, 2020, 04:50 AM

Pacific wtf?

• XxX_Potato_XxX LV.6 Nomad Jul 5, 2020, 05:04 AM

This is progression game not a minecraft creative. You need to be patient to get stuff. CVs shouldnt drop from MSP LSP or blueprints cuz they are uniqe and they should be get unlocked in uniqe way. One thing in cvs they could change is the reqiurement for each module. The reqiurement for each module shouldnt change. For example in hosho first module requirement is 5 t1 blueprints so in other cvs that shouldnt change cuz the real difficulty is their tiers.

Home