GM Jerry LV.12 GameManager
Jul 2, 2021, 11:35 PM 144 read

[NOTICE] v2.01 Update

Notice

Hello, this is GM Jerry. This is an update on today's updates.   ​ ■ Bug fixes   - Near Hit damage was not applied to surface targets.   - When the squadron tactic is set to [Custom], the ship stops or does not move according to the set AI   - Ships are not listed in the overhaul pop-up window after changing the filter in the port.   - Various unknown issues       Please update from the link below.   If the update does not appear, please turn on the Play Store app again or select View Information and open the Store screen again.   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MASTGames.WarshipFleet

Comment 4

• EJA LV.11 Chief Jul 3, 2021, 12:45 PM

i search on google play by manual i cant find the apps, can you more active on Facebook? sometimes its good have facebook feedback, not all player know use the moot i would say

• Arata¹ LV.2 Lurker Jul 12, 2021, 02:15 PM

I have been stuck in the loading screen for a while like 30 minutes. Idk what the problem is, tried anything that the GM suggest like clear data/cache and reinstall the game.

Account nickname: Arata2
    Account ID: i forgot to screenshot it.
    Level account: 15

Please help, this account got some nice 5 stars Battleship and the most luck I've gotten in a while.

• Cao Nguyenn Tien LV.1 Mootie Jul 14, 2021, 10:47 AM

how do you make a ship a flag ship?

• gamer314010043 LV.2 Lurker Jul 14, 2021, 01:57 PM

Why does my flag always disappear? I equip it in my ship but it doesnt show when in battle.

Home