GM Jerry LV.15 GameManager
Jul 2, 2021, 12:54 AM 228 read

[NOTICE] v2.008 Update

Notice

■ Bug fixes (1) AI improvement of the secondary guns and minor bug fixes   (2) Torpedoes Aiming bug fixes   (3) Fixed bugs related to the unlocking Admirals by manuals   (4) Fixed a bug where the flagship's tactics overwritten the squadron tactics   (5) Fixed a bug where ships would intermittently freeze when starting the game     ■ UI improvements (1) UI improvement so that you can easily view notices and events at the start of the first game every day     ■ New system (1) Near Hit : When a shell falls on a nearby surface of the target, it deals 5% of the main gun's firepower. (50% damage from non-penetrating damage)   - It is designed to have deterrence against small targets (destroyers, submarines, etc.) in the game.     ■ Balance adjustment (All ships) (1) Leveling up the Main gun range   (2) Increases the overall accuracy by increasing the maximum hit distance (0%→20%)   (3) 10% reduction in torpedo speed   (4) 10% increase in the hull-torpedo defence efficiency of enemy surface ships appearing in Daily Operation - Gunnery training   (5) Add randomness to enemy AI that appears in the whole frontlines.   (6) 10% increase in EXP gained through supply routes     ■ Etc (1) German language added (Russian and Japanese, Tranditional Chinese will be completed in mid-July)   (2) Changed the default graphics settings at the start of the game.     ■ Future update plan Scheduled update date: Between July 14th and July 21st   (1) Add 10 Frontlines : Up to 2-10 Frontline   (2) Deploying a squadron of aircraft carriers already owned (v1.69)  

Comment 3

• EJA LV.13 Chief Jul 2, 2021, 04:19 AM

Will there be Indonesian languange?

• Arata¹ LV.2 Lurker Jul 2, 2021, 08:35 PM

Need help, my new account can't be logged in, the last message the game said was "Server [...] Bad Internet Connection". But my internet is good that i could watch YouTube with 720p easily.

• Senna LV.7 Nomad Jul 5, 2021, 11:31 PM

Is the auto play function no longer available? Or should i play the campaign until a certain stage to get it?

Home