GM Jerry LV.12 GameManager
Jun 27, 2021, 06:40 PM 87 read

[UPDATE] v2.006 Bug fixes

Notice

- An issue where the same warship could be duplicated in multiple squadrons within a fleet   - Problem of alignment function not working during equipment installation and ship dismantling   - Problem with the delete account button not working   - The problem that the compensation display in the departure menu for normal destruction / salvage of warships is reversed   - Adjustment of port holding limit   - The problem that the supply route cannot be opened   - Game freezes when changing level after battle in Bermuda Triangle   - Other minor issues

Comment 5

• EJA LV.11 Chief Jun 27, 2021, 07:05 PM

1. Have you notice there some bug like when you try to pull the ships with diamond, we gonna see a dock and inside it a ship, the bug is there gonna be already a ship that we look at index and stay at the dock so there gonna like 2 ship inside it

2. second bug is sometimes the ships with no Flagship will stop moving, or you already have Flagship and when ingame turn off the flagship, the flagship gonna stop moving, and the rest ship will try to fight enemy ships

• GM Jerry LV.12 GameManager Jun 27, 2021, 07:52 PM

1, 2. I am trying to reproduce. I haven't been able to fix it as it hasn't been reproduced yet.

• US 7th Fleet Command LV.7 Nomad Jul 29, 2021, 02:42 AM

Im a returning old player. May i know how the new shipyard works when building ships? If its lvl1 is there a chance to pull a 5star ship like yamato? I've spend all of my 4k compensated dias on trying to get yamato and all i got was low classes.

• Arata¹ LV.2 Lurker Jun 28, 2021, 08:31 AM

Can anyone help me, I can't login to my old account after the 2.0 update.

• GM Jerry LV.12 GameManager Jun 28, 2021, 11:32 AM

Try clearing app cache from warships fleet command app info

Home