After a month of having this game, I've gotten Yamato
I have other Teir 5 Battleships but I'm so Happy because it's the Yamato
Come for the best
Do you want to be a ship commando, watch this video with me..
CAN YOU STOP POSTING OTHER GAMES AND WHATEVER STUFF ON THIS THREAD, THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING THREAD, THIS IS WARSHIP FLEET COMMAND.
Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.2
Hello. This is GM Jerry.
This topic is about the appearance of v2.0 and plans for visual enhancements to be developed in the future.
1. Improved visuals
Warships Fleet Command (WFC) is now in its second year of launch. We are able to improve the graphics quality by applying the next generation rendering pipeline to our game in line with the hardware performance that has evolved over the past two years.
There is a disadvantage that the required specifications are higher than v1.0, but...
In line with rapidly evolving hardware, it opens up the possibility of higher quality builds for iOS and PC.
a-1. Changes in the rendering pipeline
-Color expression has been diversified according to the water depth, local weather and natural environment, and the quality compared to the performance requirements has been improved.
-As the rendering method has been renewed, the overall quality of the graphic has been improved so that realistic light sources and textures can be produced.
-Performance degradation cannot be avoided on low-end devices, but the frame rate is preserved by minimizing options.
a-2. Realistic physics-based light
-The texture of metal, glass, and wood, which are the main materials of warships and aircraft, is reflected to show rich physics-based lighting.
a-4. Expressing obstacles such as islands and landscape
-Island obstacles such as reefs, cay and rocks have been added, and obstacles in the battlefield can now be expressed.
2. What are your plans for visual enhancement after v2.0 update?
b-1. Angle rotation of the main turret barrel
-We plan to study whether it is possible to optimize and implement the appearance of increasing the gun angle according to the range of the ship's main gun barrel.
b-2. Cutscene and spectator camera post-processing research
-We plan to study to create an atmosphere that suits the situation through post-processing on screens such as cut scenes and spectator cameras (aircraft cameras).
b-3. Effect Enhancement Research
-We plan to study the light source and quality enhancement of the effect. We plan to further subdivide the effect, such as separating the effect according to the caliber of the cannon.
b-4. A study on the structure cutting of a sunken ship
-We plan to study the direction in which the sinking warship is cut or separated. If the optimization is technically difficult, it can be canceled.
b-5. Study on the realization of the sea wave
-We plan to study whether the waves of the sea and the shaking of warships can be physically optimized and implemented at the same time.
Regardless of the actual accuracy, it is only planned for directing purposes.
3. Finishing the note
In actual game footage, the visual quality may be lowered due to the resolution limitation.
Final quality may vary depending on testing and continuous optimization.
(LG G5 / Q6 test-5-10 FPS dropped compared to v1.0 in High option)
In addition to the visuals, we plan to prepare the sound to be improved.
The sound is expected to be ready after the v2.0 update, and we will inform you through the next developer note.
Preparations for the v.2.0 update are now entering the mid-term.
In spite of the efforts, we inform you that the schedule for the full moon has been delayed than expected.
We expect to have an alpha version ready for testing at the end of April.
In addition to v2.0, which is being prepared, the planning of follow-up contents such as v2.1 followed, and the schedule increased than expected.
We apologize to all of the commanders who have been waiting a lot due to the delayed schedule.
We will do our best to advance the next developer notes and schedule so that your waiting time is not boring.
How to get O-Class II ?
Hello, I wonder how to get O-Class II battleship. Is it event ship only?
Meine Deutschen Schlachtschiffe
3 Schiffe sind auf Stufe 90 und die andern sind auf Stufe 79 / 84 / 87!!! Es sind größtenteils nur Hochwertige Teile verbaut, bei denen es möglich war ist Die Historische Lackierung angebracht und sie sind alle zur Gelben Stufe aufgerüstet.
( Der Jap. Trager ist bei Stufe 89)
That one fleet
So not too long ago I said I would build an all destroyer fleet. It isn't a finished product but, I think top 5 pvp respectable.
Yet there is this one fleet... if I don't sail perfectly, defeats me every time. It isn't the highest rated power number, not some unique mix of 5* ships... it is a well designed nuisance.
I wish I knew each captain and their alias here, I would message that fleet owner and give them kudos.
So to you... that one fleet owner. Much respect.
Update for tap flight
pls do an update for the tap flight game I'm getting bored with it, but want to keep playing it because I like the game. Also if there could be more coupon codes then that would be great too.
have you guys check out this amazing among us gameplay video ?
its mind blowing
watch the live streaming here. https://7r6.com/cuzjr5kG
Anyone know Pacific?
I'm his alt for the PC when i cannot use my phone, to answer replies, comment, post, etc.
When i cannot use my phone i will be active on my account.
I'm experiencing loading screen freeze and crash when I open the game
Any suggestions how fix it?
Sup. Its been a while when i left about 3 months ago. This is my new account cuz my older account was too old and i couldnt login so i created this one..... If some1 remebers potato guy its me.
Suggestion About Skin And New Modern Ship
will there be A skin like this or New Skin? this skin from Anime "Ars nova Arppegio" i know this gonna be copy right, but can you avoid to get copy right to get those bright Skin so cool
About Modern Ship
modern ship like Arleight burke and kind of some those ships gonna come? those modern ship can send Rocket each other and AA Guns gonna try to destroy the Rocket but the hit percentage so low
I got a problem with a mission from striving commander. how do I finish the mission. it says I need to upgrade a part to lvl 4 or am I wrong or understood something wrong?
Pre-update Notices on WFC 2.0 / EP.1
1. Overview on the update
- We are working on WFC 2.0 to fix various issues found over time and preparing the game for the right direction. Please understand that it is taking longer b/c the update includes all the resources used in the game, the UI, the system, and new contents. The following contents introduce new contents to be added in WFC 2.0, and also say about the problems we have considered and solutions for them.
2. New contents
With WFC 2.0, the leveling of buildings and new contents suited for the concept of each building will be added.
a-1. Naval command
- 'War effort' content will be newly added. War efforts are divided into categories of policy, strategy, and technology, and tiers are unlocked according to the game progress, enabling you to improve base operation efficiency and to strengthen warships.
- You can strengthen warships of each squadron (old fleet) through the ‘Commander’ contents. Commanders obtain new skills as they grow, and this skill can further enhance the warship's performance based on specific warship types and formation locations.
- In addition to managing all of the player's warships, equipment, and goods, a ‘supplying route’ system will be added in the port. You can use this supply route by assigning a squadron, and you can get specific resources and experience points(EXP).
In particular, depending on the members of the squadron, the quantity of supplies and the time the fleet arrives will vary, so you can use them to suit your playing style.
- You can produce 'Steel plate', a new resource. Steel plates are to be used to strengthen newly reorganized equipment and to strengthen aircraft and structures of aircraft carriers that will be reorganized in the future.
- You can strengthen your squadron through the ‘Consumables’ system. Consumables will be consumed for each battle and can be used to cross hurdles or for special challenges.
- In the shipyard, you can get one warship or equipment for free every day.
- In WFC 2.0, when starting frontline, the battle starts with all power restored. According to this change, the repair system has been removed and instead, an overhaul system is added to the shipyard to recover the fatigue of the hull, which requires periodic inspection of each ship.
- In the lab, you can increase the quantity or enhance the effect of consumables produced in the factory, and a system that enables you to obtain new performance by researching warships that have reached the maximum level is to be added in the future.
a-6. Naval academy
- You can recruit crews for free at every certain time at the academy.
- The crew's growth system is being added. After boarding a warship, a crew grows by gaining experience points according to battles. If crew is registered in the training slot of the academy, he can get some experience points for each battle without directly participating in the battle.
- The resources acquired through the retirement of the crews will be used for the war effort of the Naval Command described above and for the hiring of some commanders.
- Scenarios are added to the general battle (frontline) of WFC 2.0. You can meet different people through scenarios, enjoy interesting contents, and grow your fleet from this on.
- The combat system will be reorganized so that the damage determination in the game is affected based on the actual hit point.
- The types of tactics (AI) are further subdivided, and you can quickly change tactics through presets and custom slots.
- The flagship system is added, and you can control the flagship to maintain the formation and battle. Of course, it will be possible to leave the squadron as before and operate and join separately.
- In WFC 2.0, you can set the formation as you like. Unlike the slots that existed in fixed positions before, you can freely change positions on the tile, allowing for more flexible tactical settings.
- Terrain elements are added to the battlefield, so you can protect yourself from enemy attacks or lure enemies to battle depending on the situation.
- A ‘Operation R’ system is added to the squadron, so the number of areas that can be moved in the route will be limited depending on the member.
- Depending on the ship type and star grade deployed in the squadron, the resources required to participate in the battle will change.
- Exclusive stats for aircraft carriers are added, and both the combat system and AI will be reorganized. Players who already have an aircraft carrier can use the aircraft carrier, but the full reorganization will be available through additional updates that will follow the WFC 2.0 update.
- Daily operations to replace Farming are added. You can grow your fleet with little time investment through daily operations.
- Two special battlefields are being prepared that can be attacked using multiple squadrons.
3. Existing WFC Problems and Solutions
- In addition to the new contents to be added, the following changes will be made to solve existing problems.
a. Staged goods
- Existing WFC had a lot of staged goods, which forced players to play repeatedly and invest time. And the complex resource structure greatly hindered new players from learning the game.
> Solution - 90% of existing goods were consolidated and classified into 8 categories. It will be reorganized to make it easier for anyone to understand the game and think of the actions that need to be taken to achieve the desired goal. Additionally, the value of the goods, which was difficult to judge due to the complex structure, was adjusted in the process of consolidation to enable rational value judgment.
b. Equipment and refits that are out of balance
- Existing equipment was used in a way that inflates the already strong stats rather than supplementing the performance due to the fixed category according to the ship type and excessive % reflection. This problem abandoned warships that emphasized flexibility at the perimeter of the ship types, hence the diversity of strategies collapsed as well. And refitting forced random acquisition, making it difficult to obtain the desired stat, and this stat also had many overlaps with the equipment.
> Solution - Equipment and refits are merged and closed to change into a single equipment system. The new equipment is categorized into 6 categories, and each ship can freely equip up to 4 equipment for each category depending on its own completion level. And, some equipment has advantages and disadvantages together, so it is designed to balance the warship, and it is changed so that various combinations can be studied by mixing a % type increase and an absolute value increase.
c. Change of growth method
- Previous warship growth forced repetitive battles, and player growth was focused only on warships. In particular, farming of materials such as completion and refittling was a big wall for the average player.
> Solution - The growth of WFC 2.0 is diversified into crews, commanders, equipment, consumables, bases, etc., away from the intensive growth of warships, and accordingly, the growth rate’ and feedback will be improved, and several new contents will be added that allow periodic growth without farming.
d. Similar interface and communication method improvement
- Initial UI seemed a repetition of similar design, making it difficult for the player to achieve the desired purpose or to recognize the current location, and frequent network verification for a single change made it unpleasant to play the game due to frequent loading.
> Solution - WFC 2.0 makes it possible to easily match the name and function of each menu, with most UIs configured only with one depth. Additionally, by actively utilizing the pop-up UI, it is possible to achieve the purpose quickly without moving the space, and it provides a pleasant gameplay by optimizing the verification section and allowing you to freely play the game while the verification is in progress.
e. Undivided fleet and squadron, and low fleet utilization
- There were few existing fleets to be called fleets, and even if we actually tried to gather several fleets together, there was no place to use them other than the expedition system.
> Solution - The existing fleet will be changed to a squadron, and the set of squadrons be defined as fleet. Each squadron consists of 6 warships and 1 aircraft carrier just like the previous fleet, and in order to enhance the squadron’s concept commanders, flagships, squadron control, squadron tactics, and squadron consumables are being added. The utilization of squadrons will be increased as well by replacing squadrons within frontline or by adding battlefields that utilize multiple squadrons. Moreover, it is planned to change the movement and consumption of materials in frontline according to the members of the squadron, and induce them to flexibly organize squadrons according to purpose.
f. Reorganization of existing content
- Existing contents such as crews, naval bases, aircraft carriers, synergy, camouflage, and signals have not been maintained for a long period.
> Solution - In line with WFC 2.0, all contents will be updated. To make this happen, a total inspection was conducted on each content and reorganized.
4. WFC 2.0, the purpose and expected effects
- The initial WFC has implemented indirect solutions such as adjusting the balance and adding contents and functions only, rather than structural improvement, from the beginning of the service. But as this method continues, it’s become difficult to manage and the harmony of the contents broke, which is a big stress for the players. WFC 2.0 is an update made after thorough inspection and reorganization of all contents to fundamentally solve this problem. In the near future, each player will be able to easily set goals and perform them, so that they will be able to enjoy more popular fun. Especially, it is expected that various naval battle-related contents centered on scenarios can scratch the itchy spots of military fans. There is still a lot of work to be done, but we will do our best to achieve the above goals and improve the level of completion. Thank you.
WFC 2.0 Update coming in late April.
When greed hits you
I hate myself when resources are unlimited
It keeps continue with the flow
In pvp is the formation synergy or attributes ( like Task Force, Kantai Kessen, Plan Z, Oxygen Torps, etc) has effect on pvp? because I have the yamato and slovetsky and amagi and have 5stars2 ijn destroyers and takao and myoko. And i use all Japanese ships so that ihave oxygen torp and kantai kessen synergy.
Is the synergy or attributes are important in PvP
so im new here...
hi as you can see im new to this game...
but this game has interesting system....
if you play game such as kantai collection
you will notice.. this game has similar system....
what i love about it....
its has world of warships battle system althought its auto.... but
the ui so good..... that i love to play
even i dont mind spend the money to invest the game.....
i just hope theres gonna be interesting event.... in the future....
oh btw does you can repair your ships even your ships is sunk? in the battle again pve???
Pls fix the bug
theres a bug on schanhorst secondaries it wont fire a single shot on close combat
So... how is 1 player 250 points ahead in weekly pvp challenge?
Each week, same few players top of the pvp rankings. Same fleets... similar ships, all around 2 million. Each player never misses an opportunity to pvp 3 more... tend to stay tied at same point total unless they log in 30 mins late and lose 1/4 of the time for a combat envelope... or make a mistake and drop a combat... 30 points u can see it. So same folks within 30 of each other more or less...
How is one player 250 ahead at start of the week when noone else has missed a round or lost a combat?
Just asking..... Dev account or ????
Is it big brain time or useless thingy?
I recently obtained some unique 1star ships and i use for exp. And resource gind and when it already maxed out i use those unique ship as ingredient for 5 star ships exp
Pls fix the torpedo bomders attack path into sideways, it always miss the targets in straightforward attacks