Looking for Guild
20 yr Female LFG
Need a group to level with for classic wow.
I've been playing since a fetus and been mythic raiding since Mop.
Need autistic group of friends that use excessive twitch emotes irl. (yikes)
I have no job rn ready to no life wow as a shadow priest or rogue. Still can't decide.
NO NORMIE E DATERS
Looking for an alliance guild.
I always stick with horde but I think a change is needed. I'm looking to get back into world of warcraft but I wont play unless I have a few friends to play with.. I need friends QQ
I mostly main a feral druid, because cat.
I'm not looking to be a main raider just when ever I have the time to.
Idk what else to put here.
NA [H] <STORM> is RECRUITING
<Storm> is a Horde NA Hardcore Guild focused on speedrunning and server domination. <Storm> is based on leadership and returning core members of the #1 NA private server guild <Fearless> . Achievements include fastest NA Molten Core, fastest NA AQ40, release day clear of all raid content, and the only NA release day clear of Naxxramas on any private server. We are recruiting all skilled individuals looking to compete on speed runs, server firsts, world bosses, and PvP. Please apply to Storm at:
Raid Schedule & Info
Main raid - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00-11:00pm CST. This raid will be doing both speed runs and main/alt split raids to funnel gear to mains.
Weekend raid - Saturday 7:00-11:00pm CST. This raid is separate from the main raid. The expectations of this raid are the same as the main raid except there will be no gear funneling, mandatory alts, or scheduled speed runs. Invites will start 30 mins prior for both raids.
1. Everyone is required to be Engineering.
2. Everyone is required to participate in World Bosses if you're available.
3. Everyone is expected to participate in World PVP events. Example: Holding BRM or targeting specific guilds.
4. Everyone in the Main Raid is required to have a level 60 Alt.
5. Everyone in the Main Raid is required to have a level 20 Warlock to summon to specific locations.
1. Racism, sexism, and any form of harassment will not be tolerated.
2. NSFW content is prohibited in both Discord and guild chat.
3. Do not discuss politics or religion.
4. Try to keep talk in the appropriate Discord channel. While it may separate sometimes from the conversation at hand, keeping on topic is important.
5. Do not abuse pings. One ping per question is more than enough.
6. Do not knowingly post misinformation.
7. Do not spam, beg for gold/items, or share exploits.
8. Do not advertise without permission from leadership.
9. Toxicity will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with someone in-guild message Leadership.
10. Streamers are welcome to stream content except for: world bosses and world buffs. Chat must be covered (preferably by the guild logo).
Failure to comply with the above rules will result in removal from the guild.
Guild Master: Ez
Officers: Soulstar, Xeth
Need Some Patient People
So I have been trying to get my dad into this game for years and I finally did it. But I don't want to Q us in a dungeon because everyone will just end up leaving him. So other words I need some patient and polite people to join LUL. Another thing if this matters to you we are on Laughing skull I also have a guild
So I’ve had this idea for awhile and I’ve tried presenting it on other platforms. I want to start a group of fellow gamers with the sole purpose of squad forming. So a diverse group of console and PC players that interact regularly on discord. With the goal of one person becoming interested in a new game and realizing that having a squad is almost necessary or would make for a better experience. That person can than hop on our discord and find other gamers that they already regularly converse with and are comfortable with to join them in whatever new game they are wanting to start. So overall a community of gamers that are friendly and willing to explore new gaming experiences with other like minded gamers. . If anyone is interested feel free to join the discord https://discord.gg/MWt2uRc or message me directly
Looking for a raiding guild; that treats each other with respect.
I play a hunter. Right now just waiting to find a raiding guild. I am currently on area 52 - horde. Would prefer to stay horde and on the server but willing to change servers if the conditions are great. I would like to mythic. I can’t raid on Monday’s and Tuesday’s due to work schedule.
<Eminent> [Thrall - US] Horde
Hello ladies and gents!
We are currently recruiting players, new and old, to join our core group for our heroic Uldir progression and for when Siege of Zuldazar comes out. We are currently 8/8N 3/8H. We have been playing together for over 7 years and, some, longer. We are in need of DPS and Healers (no preference to which class).
Our current raid times are Tuesday (8pm - 10pm) and Friday (8pm to 11pm). If you are interested, please feel free to add me on battle.net (dfauxtv#1201) or drop by my stream at twitch.tv/dfaux.
Hope to hear from you guys soon!