[9st September(UTC-8) Update Notice]Update
Your future awaits behind Gate Six! Greetings from GATE SIX : CYBER PERSONA. We inform about first September update of GATE SIX : CYBER PERSONA ! Newly updated unit 'Joey' and event dungeon! Balance improvements on Watcher's Hall and various package items! Check out our list of updates below! ======================================================= 1. New Unit has added - Code Blue Joey : Can be acquired from Special Summon Shop : Check out her skill preview!
2. New unit ‘Joey’ Special Summoning Event! - Event period : Until the second update in September - Details: You can obtain Joey from Special Summon Shop during the event Chance to get Joey increases 3 times during the event Unit summon ticket price off! [Summon x1 75 Diamonds/ Summon x10 750 Diamonds] ※The newly updated Joey is gauranteed after 100 special summon (x1/x10 summon tickets both are available)!
3. Daily Guild Mission System is coming! - You can donate the item or unit to your Guild. ※You can't donate the units who in use, dispatch, treating, or unlocked - You will get guild coin and contribution (personal contribution and guild EXP) after donation - Guild level increases as guild EXP increase.The maximum number of members a Guild can hold is 30. Level up your guild and gather more members! - You can use guild coins in guild shop. - There is an and Co-Donation -> Co-Donation rewards will be arrived in your mailbox. - You can get additional attendance rewards based on guild level.
4. Event Dungeon [RAFH's Control Center] Open! - Event period : Until the second update in September - Details : RAFH fight with Mr.D's subordinates. : You can play 5 times per day, you need batteries to enter the dungeon. : There are 6 stages, and you can replay the stage you've already cleared. - Rewards: You can get various rewards including growth stone, diamonds, and rank up drone.
5. New kin system is added - change your unit appearance! - You can change your unit appearance when the unit awaken. - Change your unit appearance with the suit in the menu! - You can select and save each suit / awakening Suits
6. Check out balance changes in ! - The maximum number of Watcher’s Hall entry ticket has been changed. [Before: 8 -> Now: 10] - Stage 3 and 4 difficulty lowered. : Stage 3 difficulty lowered [Recommend Power 26,500 -> 20,000] : Stage 4 difficulty lowered [Recommend Power 35,000 -> 34,000] - You can get more element stones from Watcher's Hall! : Stage 1 * Basic : 5 element stones / Bonus : 2 element stones : Stage 2 * Basic : 8 element stones / Bonus : 2 element stones : Stage 3 * Basic : 10 element stones / Bonus : 2 element stones : Stage 4 * Basic : 12 element stones / Bonus : 3 element stones : Stage 5 * Basic : 15 element stones / Bonus : 3 element stones 7. Events 1) Data Predator Enterance Fee Discount Event ! - Event Period : Until the second update in September - Details : Get 50% discount on Batteries for entering Data Predator during the event 2) Data Predator Clear Event - Event Period : Until the second update in September - Details : Clear Data Predator and get diamonds during the event! (Rewards will be sent out after event) 3) Guild Attendance Reward x2 Event! - Event Period : Until the second update in September - Details: Guild attendance rewards become double during the event. 4) Burning Time Event - Event Period : September - Details : 9/12, 00:00 ~ 23:59 (UTC-8) => EXP gained from Stage and Secret Stage increases 2 times. 9/13, 00:00 ~ 23:59 (UTC-8) => Data Pill gained from Stage, Secret Stage, and 7 Executors increases 2 times. 9/14, 00:00 ~ 23:59 (UTC-8) => Gold gained from Stage, Secret Stage, and 7 Executors increases 2 times. 9/15, 00:00 ~ 23:59 (UTC-8) => EXP gained from Stage and Secret Stage increases 2 times. 9/16, 00:00 ~ 23:59 (UTC-8) => Data Pill gained from Stage, Secret Stage, and 7 Executors increases 2 times. 9/17, 00:00 ~ 23:59 (UTC-8) => Gold gained from Stage, Secret Stage, and 7 Executors increases 2 times. 8. End Event - Sienna special summoning event has ended. - Daily Feat x2 Event has ended. - Adding friend event will be ended, and the rewards will be sent out. - Achieving lv.15 event will be ended, and the rewards will be sent out. - Guild Recruiting Event will be ended, and the rewards will be sent out. - New unit‘Sienna’ Special Summoning / Rank Up event will be finished, and the rewards will be sent out. 9. New Packages are added 1) Awakening Package - Contents : Diamond x 300 / Low-rank Growth Stones (Select) x 100 / Ticket: Element Essence x 90 - Price : USD 19.99 2) Rank Up Package I - Contents : Diamond x 150 / ★3 Rank Up Drone x 5 / ★4 Rank Up Drone x 2 / Ticket: Element Essence x 80 - Price : USD 9.99 3) Rank Up Package II - Contents : Diamond x 500 / ★4 Rank Up Drone x 5 / ★5 Rank Up Drone x 2 / Ticket: Element Essence x 240 - Price : USD 39.99 4) Suit Package - Contents : Diamond x 300 / Suit Essence x 1,000 - Price : USD 24.99 5) ★4 core crafting package - Contents : ★4 Core Blueprint x 3 / Sturdy Core Panel x 250 / Brilliant Core Panel x 20 Brilliant Electric Circuit x 40 / Mysterious Metal Plate x 1,000 / Golds x 150,000 - Price : USD 39.99 6) Daily Benefit Package - Can buy only once per day - Contents : Diamond x 50 / Golds x 7,000 / Data Pill x 7,000 / Instant Completion Ticket x 5 - Price : USD 0.99 7) Daily Summon Package - Can buy only once per day - Contents : Diamond x 100 / Unit Summon Ticket x 2 - Price : USD 2.99 8) Daily Play Package - Can buy only once per day - Contents : Instant Completion Ticket x 15 / Quest Dispatch Ticket x 15 / Watcher's Hall Entry Ticket x 3 / Core Upgrade Module x 100 - Price : USD 2.99
- Gherky LV.3 Lurker Sep 10, 2019, 02:07 PM
First, let me thank you for all the hard work you've put into making this game worth investing in. I am a day one player and at the very least a top10 spender.
Some of these features added gave me a lot of hope for what the future holds. The guild level, donations, etc showed me you at least have the foundation for the guild framework done which gives me some hope for real guild content in the future.
You've listened to some of our complaints, worries and concerns... I see some difficulty revamps on some of the content (although, Dark Affinity Phase 2+ needs to be fixed still). I see the work you're putting in and it's very much appreciated throughout the community.
Now to the meat of my post. I am a part of the 'unofficial' Discord server where I spend the day talking and jesting with the majority of Gate Six players. This includes both 'free to play' members as well as some of the highest 'pay to win' ones. It is commonly agreed that the addition to the awakening packages was a delightful surprise however, there is no limit on how many you can buy. This is already causing problems with game balancing and we (as a whole) think this needs some balancing to make it fair for everyone. Just to note, I actually bought multiple of these packages and see how bad it is to be able to purchase multiple. I think one of the main issues is the players who have been here since day one (or close to it) have put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears advancing and progressing through this awesome game... and feel a bit jaded by the fact new players can come in and spend some money and pretty much instantly catch up.
Listen, I know you're a company and at the end of the day you need to meet your bottom line and be able to get a paycheck. I've been involved in gaming since I was 5 years old with my first 'online gaming experience' being on the fabled BBS systems. I've played it all and have come up with a potential solution to these balancing issues in regards to the awakening stone packages.
Split the packages up into two versions for EACH class with a limit of ONE purchase. Even if you wanted to make it one purchase a month, it would still balance the game tremendously.
Package 1: Low-Rank Assault
Essence of Element Ticket (50) x1
Low-Rank Growth Stone Ticket (x60) x1
Package 2: Low-Rank Assault
Essence of Element Ticket (100) x1
Low-Rank Growth Stone Ticket (x120) x1
Have these packages for each class. We implore you to at least review this package and try to help us balance the game. The rift between f2p and pw2 grows further apart by the hour.
Your humble servant, Gherky.
- gamer754887111 LV.2 Lurker Sep 9, 2019, 05:12 PM
Yeah just straight up threw in pay to win with that rank up II package and how long it takes to 6 star a single unit and saving as many scarce resources as it does. So much wasted potential of a game down the drain.
- gamer792141163 LV.1 Mootie Sep 9, 2019, 05:24 PM
thanks for the update but i think there should of been more balancing in story mode and character balancing SMH
- Esunetti LV.2 Lurker Sep 9, 2019, 06:03 PM
Disappointing that Backdoor's supply missions weren't balanced in this patch. The jump in enemy level's from phase 2 to 3 is ridiculous. Delilah's Water suit's link skill is not working properly. it has same link condition as her Light one. Please consider a hotfix of these items since the gap between patches is far too long. Thanks. Also please reconsider selling promotion items for real money, you said in the letter you want to make this game challenging that's why data pills are so scarce and other resources. Selling these contradicts the statement.
- gamer886406173 LV.1 Mootie Sep 10, 2019, 01:22 AM
U re doing a good job,keep up a good work ;)
- Caprica LV.2 Lurker Sep 10, 2019, 04:52 AM
Please fix the Android app issue with Android 10 first. Update is meaningless for players that cannot even play it on their phones.