Rskelto1 LV.3 Lurker
Apr 22, 2022, 01:14 AM 48 read

Suggestion for QOL improvement

Suggestions to Devs

Sorry if this is not the right forum to suggest this, but figured I would try and out this out there as a thought. Would it be possible to move the closing of the various areas (for example guild raid, world battle, etc) to the end of the day? By this I mean set the calculating period at 00:00 instead of 23:30. There are several times that I find myself missing something due to the calculating period being before the end of the day. I realize I'm probably in the minority with running into this, but there are just days with full time and part time work that I don't get around to logging in until real late. I sit there and say okay I've got 45 minutes until reset to get everything done, but realize that I only actuslly have 5 minutes for a few things and 15 for others, and the full 45 for yet other things. I understand the calculating time needed for assessing what rewards go to people, but most games (including summoner war I believe when I played it) did that calculation period at the 00:00 mark instead of 23:30. Just a small QOL improvement, in my opinion, for consideration. Thank you for your time.

Comment 0

Home