KyaPavil LV.5 Lurker
Mar 15, 2020, 07:47 AM 121 read

Nerf Ignis and Heylel

Suggestions to Devs

You really should nerf dark Ignis and light Heylel. A fully 100% aoe strip is just too strong. Especially on an AOE dps. You don't have a chance to decrease incoming damage. There is not any way to counter this. It is okay that some servants are better than others but they are just op. AND they are l/d. It is not balanced. Just my opinion.

Comment 4

• Heroik94 LV.4 Lurker Mar 21, 2020, 03:12 AM

not just ur opinion heylel ok because u can get forest one nearly do the same so its viable but a dps which removes all buffs aoe is too much no other unit more played high pvp and less able to be contered only way i found till now freeze and kill Tank + her before she even can atack and thats hard very hard

• KyaPavil LV.5 Lurker Mar 21, 2020, 03:17 AM

Forest Heylel has lower base stats + her heal is based on atk. So she is much easier to handle. And she doesn't cast a shield, no immunity. Forest is a joke compared to light.
    But you are absolutely right about Ignis.

• Heroik94 LV.4 Lurker Mar 21, 2020, 03:20 AM

with nearly i mean u can even Play forest vs light if u are slower u remove hims shield & immunity right After he casts😏 so both need 2 buff new so u can Play around this unit without getting a transcend battle for passive in ld

• KyaPavil LV.5 Lurker Mar 21, 2020, 03:30 AM

So do you mean, her only way to counter light Heylel is to use her, forest or using relation effect?
    Use dark Sinistra and you say who cares about Heylel, sure. But Sinistra is one of the best servants around too. She is able to def break def based dps, wt.f xD
    anyway 100% aoe strip is just too strong right now. They should nerf it or add more 100% all aoe buff removal.
    But most important: nerf dark Ignis.

Home