~ Callof123 ~ LV.25 Beast
Oct 19, 2019, 12:20 PM 611 read

Game NEEDS New CONTENT

Suggestions to Devs

I posted this on discord but not sure if it was read since it seems that moot is being used more than discord .. Can we have events that actually are different to the monthly events .. ie events that engage players to kill certain foes / boss.. events where different skills of servants are needed and smart play is used.. events where engagement is key right now everything is just purely based on auto running / auto farming which isn’t an issue , every event is based on auto running certain things and it’s too repetitive , where is the engaging factor in heir of light ? This is why players leave your game after few months when they realise that this game is repetitive , and most of the players who play this game is farming something on auto play, making the players feel alone and thus having the feeing of this game being dull Reskining events with different banners isn’t new content as panda mentioned Events should be different to farming, the game shouldn’t be based on Farming alone Maybe include some boss fights during events/collabs.. bring out new gear, make the collab servants have unique new skill.. rather than same skills just with different look . Game need new content that is engaging to the community once again We as End game players suggest these ideas so that heir of light can be a long term success

Comment 6

• YoshioHaruki LV.22 Game Critic Oct 19, 2019, 01:55 PM

I support this suggestion 100% 👍

• ikkigo kurosaki LV.3 Lurker Oct 22, 2019, 11:54 PM

I totally agreed👍👍

• MASTERJEDICUICA LV.4 Nightmare Oct 23, 2019, 11:00 AM

I agree, this game does need a new type of event like you said. It would be very fun and interesting. 👍

• Didymus LV.3 Lurker Oct 24, 2019, 04:54 PM

Anything that involves actual strategy. Something to get players to interact and compete (beyond top score on farming by yourself).

The party raid is a good idea, but still may be a bit much. I haven't been able to find an R3 team in days... and have NEVER found a team to even attempt R4.

And even then, it's less about "what monsters you have" or any sort of synergy or strategy... and more "do you have these stat requirements? Cool. If not, you're gonna get 1 shot between these two phases.

I'd also maybe say healers need a buff. Healers seem pretty underutilized. Maybe more viable passive or reactionary healing effects. Play with the damage reflect buff (but make it actually significant... when monsters are swinging for 20 million damage, getting 40 damage reflected is... uhhh... not significant.

• DevTeam Leo LV.5 GameManager Oct 29, 2019, 05:35 AM

Thank you for a suggestion.
    We made Boss Invasion as new content. Do you mean other new content? Also, we revamped Mass Invasion as new content. It will update at 3.8. if you have a good idea as new content, Let me know about that.

• MASTERJEDICUICA LV.4 Nightmare Oct 29, 2019, 01:06 PM

He meant to make these monthly events more engaging. The monthly events are always with the same mechanic, either they are daily check-in event or need to make farming like "go to the awakening dungeon x times", "go to infinite pvp x times". The only difference in these events are the banners and how the buttons to claim rewards are placed. For example the John Wick event, in my opinion it would be more fun and engaging if it was like an event tile or event tower. Each phase/floor you need to defeat Sofia's lackeys and Sofia herself (basically a formed enemy team instead of fighting a single enemy) with a John Wick as "event support unit" . Each phase/floor would change John's element as well as the enemies. In other words you assemble a team of 3 servants with a John Wick in one of the team's slots already. Not saying that these already existent monthly events are useless or pointless, but they do are getting repetitive and seeing a different type of monthly event would be more than welcome.
    Also, I loved these new mass invasion revamp, it is really good. And same for the new difficult in the abbadon tower. Now we can get even more and better stuff with a more challenging difficulty. The HoL team really had an amazing job on those two 👍

Home