Kidonaskateboard LV.6 Nomad
Oct 15, 2019, 09:06 AM 341 read

L/d nat 5*

Suggestions to Devs

Is there ever going to be a Nat 5 l/d summon event or even a single nat 5 l/d select? I understand that they are meant to be difficult to obtain and that a large amount of time and effort (or money) go into obtaining them. But will we ever be blessed with at least one of our choosing? It would be really nice and would give a lot of people a chance to have their first step towards getting a very powerful endgame servant, and also give others a chance to get that final l/d servant they need. I understand that crafting offers some opportunities, however the sheer difficulty of obtaining enough to sacrifice is difficult and also only being able to craft the one l/d nat4-5 summon stone per month holds us back as well, I would like to see it increased to 2 a month at least to keep up with the absurb amount of failed fusion upgrades.

Comment 2

• YoshioHaruki LV.22 Game Critic Oct 16, 2019, 08:19 AM

Every single nat-5 L/D is a potential $100 for Gamevil so to it's almost guaranteed that they will never give out any free nat-5 L/D unit(s). The #1 spot for Global ipvp is a 5-star L/D summon stone though so if you can beat that guy who has a maxed out L/D team, that's pretty much the only option that doesn't require spending real-world cash.

• DevTeam Leo LV.5 GameManager Oct 29, 2019, 05:44 AM

Thank you for your suggestion.
    to get NAT 5 L/D is end content. we cannot give them to the event because they are very valuable. we already have many ways to get 3~5 L/D summon stones in the game. if you're getting stronger, you can get more L/D stone in Abbadon or PvP.

Home