arnezz LV.4 Lurker
Sep 26, 2019, 11:23 PM 423 read

Fusion system not rewarding enough?

Suggestions to Devs

Seeing the new shard system I was just wondering whether it would be at all possible to implement something of sort to the fusion system. At the moment it feels so unfortunate as I have fused 20 nat4 lvl 50s servants in a row and I have not gotten a single nat 5 out of them. I would love to see fusion system to be a little be more rewarding. It doesn't have to be anything like you get 1 nat5 every 20 fuses but just something a little bit extra as continuously unsuccessful fusing feels depressing :/

Comment 4

• arnezz LV.4 Lurker Sep 27, 2019, 06:18 AM

how about something like in the summoning , the way the more you summon the more points you get.. then those points can be exchanged for some summoning stones

• YoshioHaruki LV.22 Game Critic Sep 28, 2019, 04:00 AM

I would honestly upvote this suggestion 1000x if I could. Sadly, I can only do it once.

• AsianLife LV.7 Nomad Sep 28, 2019, 09:32 AM

This would be incredibly useful if it applied to LD nat4+nat5 fusion. Other fusion rates should at least be shown to players other than a vague "high", "normal", "low" scale.

I mostly use fusion to get units to 5* and stop after that because it is basically a waste of supremes to fuse lvl 50s... as for fusion to get something LD nat4 + nat5 rates are so unforgiving and really hurts when you get LD nat4 15 times in a row... I think some sort of pity system is needed, even at the cost of lowering rates

• DevTeam Leo LV.5 GameManager Oct 29, 2019, 05:48 AM

Thank you for your suggestion.
    I will take it into consideration.

Home