zilla135 LV.2 Lurker
Sep 5, 2019, 05:46 AM 303 read

What to do if you've already built Lenore?

Suggestions to Devs

Any other water Lenore mains feel slighted by this new quest line? I can't be the only one with a fully built lvl 70 Lenore that has no use or desire to build another, let alone invest a Skill Bun and fodder to take both of the free Lenores to 6*. Seems like a gratuitous waste of materials, especially because the 2 free Lenores that could be used as fusion are forced to be upgraded to complete the quest. I'm all for the quest line and glad others get use out of it, but I can't be alone in thinking that an extra lvl 62 Lenore does nothing for us. I feel this is a slap in the face to those of us who have already invested time and effort into building Lenore and the devs did not think about us when pushing out this quest. Am very curious to see what CM_HEYEL and CM_FLYNN have to say about this, and wonder if this was brought up in conversations when brainstorming on this quest.

Comment 5

• Orek LV.3 Lurker Sep 5, 2019, 06:10 AM

Tell them to make it retroactive and wait. 0 reason to build a new one for the rewards when we have one maxed.

• Xethriel LV.19 Assassin Sep 8, 2019, 11:32 AM

I say screw u and do it all again cuz I'm jelly af and salty as hell 😬

• zilla135 LV.2 Lurker Sep 11, 2019, 02:30 AM

that's helpful.....you must be fun at parties....

• gamer615898446 LV.1 Mootie Sep 20, 2019, 01:25 PM

I'm with you on this one. Would be nice to see the solution for this. It took every selective choice + 1000s of special summon stones to trans her.

• Didymus LV.3 Lurker Sep 19, 2019, 12:17 PM

oh no, you're so far ahead, the rewards aren't as useful to you as they are to new players!

if it's not worth completing the quest... don't. those are great rewards for people who want to catch up to you.

Home