CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Nov 28, 2020, 02:44 AM 854 read

Dev Note #140: Poll #2 Regarding the Return of Auto-Repeat Battle (Valor Auto-Repeat)

Dev Notes
HEIR OF LIGHT: Dev Notes - Dev Note #140: Poll #2 Regarding the Return of Auto-Repeat Battle (Valor Auto-Repeat) image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We have received many comments and feedback from the Auto-Repeat Poll that was conducted on the last Dev Note. We sincerely thank all those who have taken their time to share their feedback.   We wanted the game to become a long-run game and we had concerns about how fast users would burn through the in-game contents. Due to our worries, it seems that we have missed what the users truly wanted.   We have taken a step back to deeply see what the users really wanted and how we can keep the speed of content constant without being burned through. We have discussed internally different ways and to direct us in a win-win situation, thus, we decided to do another poll.   1. Use Valor for Auto-Repeat in Explore/Gear Dungeons. Skip is enabled and will consume Energy. However, the Valor purchase (2,500 Valor) limit will be 10 times per day. Currently, you can buy 2,500 Valor 4 times with 150 Karats. Any purchase above 4 times costs 300 Karats without any limit.   We thought that the option above was the #1 option to keep the current play pattern while allowing users to freely auto-repeat and skip contents in the game. Also, it would allow the content longevity to last in the game. Early to mid users would freely auto-repeat with valors and skip in contents they wish to farm. Mid to hardcore users can use all 5 Purifying Grounds while using skip in other contents and also auto-repeat to farm by purchasing valors. The purchase limit of valor may limit for those who are beyond hardcore with auto-repeat so we think that this is an option that may satisfy the majority of the users.   2. Use valor for Auto-Repeat in Explore/Gear Dungeon without any limitation.   Many have suggested that they wished auto-repeat for Gear Dungeons only. This is an option to allow users to play in their previous style where they tried to reduce to clear time for faster Auto-Repeat time. This option would not have any other limitations regarding the Auto-Repeat.   3. Use only Energy for Auto-Repeat and Skip for Explore/Gear Dungeons   This option is the same as the previous poll option. The option would only allow users to auto-repeat and skip with Energy only.   4. Keep the current system without any changes.   Currently, many have voiced that they like the current style and would want to keep it the way it is. Also, shared their feedback where they wished for the dev to develop other contents rather than using the resource to make changes for auto-repeat.     📍Poll:   ⭕️Option 1 - Auto-Repeat is allowed with valor in Explore/Gear Dungeon. Skip is allowed with Energy. However, the daily valor purchase is reduced from 99 to 10.   ⭕️Option 2 - Auto-Repeat with valor is only limited to "Gear Dungeons" only and Skip is allowed with Energy. No valor purchase limit.   ⭕️Option 3 - Auto-Repeat and Skip is allowed with Energy in Explore/Gear Dungeons. (Current Playstyle)   ⭕️Option 4 - Auto-Repeat is not needed. Other In-Game Content development is more urgent.  

Poll Closed 51 Voted

Auto-Repeat Poll #2

• Option 1 32
  • Option 2 3
  • Option 3 13
  • Option 4 3

As same as the previous poll, the poll will take place on all servers and we will combine the result from all servers for the final result.   We are planning to reflect user feedback as much as we can for future development. Please read thoroughly and carefully share your feedback in the poll.   Please note that the future changes may not be exactly the same as the poll result.   Thank you.  

Comment 9

• ShadowOfNight55 LV.2 Lurker Nov 28, 2020, 03:06 AM

Imo option 1 gives more versatility overall. If you have no energy left and you bought today's limit, you could use valor like before to kill some time and grind some more while energy recovers for another skip. It's a win-win for all players ^^

• SirDrab LV.7 Nomad Nov 28, 2020, 03:08 AM

my talk! I couldn't have said it better! ^^

• SirDrab LV.7 Nomad Nov 28, 2020, 02:58 AM

Hey there, i think option 1 is the best 'win-win' solution for All sides.
    We can choose repeat battle for Valor and Skip with energy. The daily Valor u can get (if option 1 comes) is 25k, i guess its still enough each 24h. Btw; great Game, great work, go on Guys!

• Bruce Santos LV.2 Lurker Nov 28, 2020, 10:57 PM

Devs heard us. Only trick they might pull is to lessen valor rewards to “limit” the repeat usability. Please do not do that. Anyways, option 1 is the logical compromise here.

Cheers-

• Bruce Santos LV.2 Lurker Nov 28, 2020, 10:59 PM

How about repeat in awakening dungeons? Just put a limit for safety

• Coelestium LV.2 Lurker Nov 28, 2020, 12:36 PM

Cool, this is one of those rare times I feel like my last comment mattered. My want was valor for normal battles, energy for skips. I do hope we don't end up with much less shard-farm results overall though, due to the valor limits. The way I see it though, it's still acceptable if we end up with more shards than we used to be able to get before skips replaced gameplay.

• gamer232793297 LV.2 Lurker Nov 28, 2020, 09:11 PM

Funny. Not voting in game. voting on social software, genius👏🏻👍🏻

• Lerdsak Bee Kijthawatchayakorn LV.8 Nomad Nov 28, 2020, 10:35 AM

I love current playstyle. Use energy for Farm only. Auto repeat for test new team or try to make new time stat. Not open game 24/7 again.

• Mr.Dark_Sea LV.3 Lurker Dec 2, 2020, 01:22 AM

10 daily purchase valor is little. 15-20 okay

Home