CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Nov 26, 2020, 05:42 AM 1,341 read

Dev Note #139: Poll Regarding Repeat Battle Revival

Dev Notes
HEIR OF LIGHT: Dev Notes - Dev Note #139: Poll Regarding Repeat Battle Revival image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We have been working hard preparing for 5.2 Update. While we didn't get to respond to all the feedbacks, please note that we are constantly checking on Heirs' feedback.   Before we share 5.2 Update Preview, we want to start a poll to ask Heirs for an opinion.   After 5.0 Update, we have been monitoring the community & in-game statistics.   Some Heirs were having a hard time adjusting to the new Skip system. They wanted the Repeat Battle back, and they also mentioned that they miss watching their cool servants. Others were satisfied with new Skip system. They suggested that Repeat Battle was only for visual excitement, and since Skip system is giving plenty of rewards, going back to Repeat Battle will not only lower the rewards but also be very inconvenient.   This is a very difficult subject for us to make a decision since both opinions have pros/cons. While reviving Repeat Battle will require a lot of resources regarding development, we are hoping to figure out the best development direction by asking for Heirs' opinion once again.   ⭕Poll 🚩Option 1: Bring back Repeat Battle in Explore & Gear dungeon. You can both Repeat Battle and Skip using energy. 🚩Option 2: We don't need Repeat Battle. Skip system we have right now is enough.

Poll Closed 63 Voted

Do we need to revive Repeat Battle?

• Option 1 (Please see the options above) 24
  • Option 2 (Please see the options above) 39

The poll will take place in all servers, and we will combine the result from all servers for the final result.   While we will try to reflect the poll as much as possible. please note that the actual update may be different since we will also refer to opinions in the comment section.   Please feel free to leave any feedback about Repeat Battle.   Thank you.   Flynn  

Comment 15

• Bruce Santos LV.2 Lurker Nov 26, 2020, 09:35 PM

Option 1 will add repeat and still keep skip. Option 1 is Win-win to all. (Aside from dev resource) Also, we want to keep the ability to watch our servants slay that OMEN over and over again to test builds, clear speed and team compo. doing that in boss raid sometimes gets boring. So Option 1 all the way. Advance thanks to the devs.

Note: If there is a risk of losing some players in staying to Option 2. Then why do it?

Note: The fact that we have this poll simply means players needs the repeat function. Regardless of their reason.

Advance thanks to the devs- Option 1.

Cheers

• Bruce Santos LV.2 Lurker Nov 28, 2020, 10:46 PM

++The glory of using your trusted burned out device to grind and grind using VALOR is a very very precious option. Rather than being stuck with energy as a resource for shard/materials grind.

• Matthew Peel LV.3 Lurker Nov 26, 2020, 06:41 AM

I voted option 1 strictly because it is still keeping the skip function.

I want the skip function but I can sympathize with people missing the ability to also watch the battle. If option 1 was to remove the skip function I would definitely have voted 2.

• gamer612422765 LV.2 Lurker Nov 26, 2020, 06:29 AM

On one hand I do like the skip feature but also to satisfy those who want to watch their servants I think having both would be a good idea. It could also be for those who wanted to improve their times on a floor after they get stronger for some fun instead of being stuck with our slow first times progressing through the floors.

• SteelStryker LV.5 Lurker Nov 26, 2020, 07:51 AM

While I like the skip system and don’t mind the repeat for those who want it, the issue is opportunity cost of new content/feature development. I’d rather have new QOL such as ability to disassemble gears for mats, etc.

• Coelestium LV.2 Lurker Nov 26, 2020, 10:57 AM

TBH, This poll 1.) Should not be on moot, most people don't have a moot account, so only moot users will get a vote, and 2.) doesn't need a poll. Just let people fight using Valor, and Skip using Energy. Also bring back normal PvP. It was the only kind of PvP we could actually "play" and auto play bores me to tears.

• Zip0622 LV.2 Lurker Nov 26, 2020, 08:34 PM

Option 1 let the hackers happy, so I pick 2

• MA121 Hunter LV.3 Lurker Nov 26, 2020, 02:45 PM

I think skip system is O.K. It saves time and battery. :) For those who wants to gratify their aesthetic sense, you can make some kind of showroom, where selected servants will fight endlessly vs random bosses with no rewards or time limit.

• ঐariewayq LV.20 AWPer Nov 27, 2020, 12:37 AM

like i said 6 moon ago, hoping all using skip only frist time manual, when already finis we can click skip, why because some friends are children schol and working maybe bussy, not yet events or task moonly or daily, and i love my phone or barry also 😁😁

Better you making serial movie, or histroy the heroes its nice 🙏🙏 thanks

• gamer108911719 LV.1 Mootie Nov 27, 2020, 09:03 AM

I had the hardest time voting through moot. Had to download the app to make it work. I chose option 1 since it will work for everyone since it includes the people who like to see their servants fight and to also use the skip system when you don’t have the time to play.

• EcchiKun LV.9 Nomad Nov 27, 2020, 05:31 AM

I prefer skip system let's keep that

• Cnycompguy LV.2 Lurker Nov 27, 2020, 07:24 AM

I just spent 15 minutes wrestling with the sign up procedure for moot, just so I could vote to bring repeat battle back.

I loved the game before, and now I might spend an hour in game, despite being out of energy, just so I can get the login time rewards... 30 - 40 minutes of play and I'm done until energy refills, if I want that kind of system, I'd go play candy freaking crush.

• Gena Johnson LV.2 Lurker Nov 27, 2020, 01:02 PM

my issue is not whether it is skip battle or repeat battle but that EVERYTHING requires energy that takes forever to build up and unless you drop real money you only get 120 energy. that takes away from the game. We have all this Valor and onky a few things take valor and some of thdm once they are done they are done. why not allow us to just use VALOR drop the whole energy crap.

• Vermilion10 LV.4 Lurker Nov 27, 2020, 02:15 PM

bring back repeat battle guys use energy there limit and make the game so boring

• Vallasvow LV.1 Mootie Nov 28, 2020, 09:45 AM

option 1 all the way

Home