CM_Heylel LV.21 GameManager
May 30, 2020, 07:57 AM 2,167 read

Dev Note #118: Pack Discount! What is your choice?

Dev Notes
HEIR OF LIGHT: Dev Notes - Dev Note #118: Pack Discount! What is your choice? image 1

Greetings Heirs,   Today, we are here to share news of Pack Discount Event to Heirs.   Recently, we have been getting a lot of inquiries about Pack discounts. Among the inquiries, we have been getting most inquiries about All-in-One Pack and Instant Awaken Pack discount.   Therefore, we are planning on holding Pack Discount Event. While we do not have details such as when we are planning on starting the event, we will be implementing the discount with the most vote. Please cast your vote in the poll below! (Depending on how this event performs, we will try our best to maintain the price with discount.)  

Poll Closed 53 Voted

Pack Discount! What is your choice?

• Karat Sale Pack II: $29.99 → $19.99 3
  • Instant Awaken Pack: $99.99 → $49.99 5
  • All-in-One Pack: $89.99 → $69.99 44
  • Skill Bun Pack: $49.99 → $29.99 1

*Please note that we are planning on holding the event for about a month. Also, Heirs who purchase the Pack before the start of the event will be able to purchase the Pack again with the event. *We are discussing results of previous Dismantle System poll. More details will be shared with future Dev Note.   Thank you.   Flynn  

Comment 6

• Mr Spongbob (Global) LV.2 Lurker May 30, 2020, 12:52 PM

Maybe perhaps increasing the drop rates first then I will consider paying a monthly subscription . You can’t expect us to be farming/ playing for the next two years and pay a premium rate for terrible rates.

• gamer319757398 LV.11 Chief May 30, 2020, 01:38 PM

the drops rates indirectly got decreased with new sanctuary :)

so much son....old ld farmables cant be farmed under 30 sec, while ld non-farmables (from earlier names) can be farmed with same team at 25 sec.

it is BEYOND me why the differentiation and why the xp required for farmables with each farmable transcendence keeps going up and is not the original 20% difference which is at t6.

for all i know...the only farmable worth investing in is light heyel....which also got nerfed directly & indirectly.

if at all they want new players....those players gotta build whatever they get and progress. the extra exp in farmables is nothing but a huge hinderance for new players as well.

• SHONUFF.gamer LV.3 Lurker May 30, 2020, 09:59 AM

Please AIO pack please for us monthly subscribers. Thanks.

• gin001 LV.1 Mootie May 30, 2020, 08:14 AM

yaay!!! sounds good!!! more customes too!!! for more heroes!!!

• gamer319757398 LV.11 Chief May 30, 2020, 12:26 PM

there is not need to toot your own horn and make it look like you value players decision by making these polls.

in my opinion its rather silly to create such a poll....unless the purpose is to misguide the players that you 'care' and 'listen' to them.

so i suggest that you just do it as you have done in the past....like with various packs which were not getting sold, you put in an 'up' sticker and increased the rewards.

this poll is a facade :)

• Cho LV.3 Lurker Jun 3, 2020, 02:58 PM

Hello, Let me make a suggestion. As for the guild wars, I want the loser to have a chance to purification ,Because our guild is in the top four, we often meet very strong guilds, can't win, so the guild members don't want to play anymore. I wonder if the official can consider the losing side, also have a chance to get purification or points exchange purification. Thank !

Home