CM_Heylel LV.21 GameManager
Mar 27, 2020, 10:36 AM 2,949 read

Dev Note #110: Future Update Notice

Dev Notes
HEIR OF LIGHT: Dev Notes - Dev Note #110: Future Update Notice image 1

Greetings Heirs,   Until recently, Heir of Light was loved by the community for its generous events and rewards. We want to apologize for disappointments following recent updates.   We are putting great effort into solving various issues after the Transcendence expansion update based on feedback and comments. While we are preparing various updates to be once again loved by the community, we want to share some details below in advance.   ========================================================= Project #1 - Summon (Expected Date: April 6th) ========================================================= ⭕Summon Rate Change   We have not been adjusting the summon rate directly for quite a while because a change in summons rates usually led to various accusations such as rate table scam. We have been taking different directions to give more chances to Heirs to summon 5★ servants, such as giving out more 5★ Summon Stones, adding more content to obtain 5★ servants, giving out more Karats, and supporting shard farming in various ways. We are planning on increasing summon rate of 5★ servants in all summon stones as it became a lot less exciting to summon with the addition of Purifying Ground and increased needs of 5★ servants with the transcendence expansion. While Heirs are already guaranteed to see lightning every certain number of summons, we are adding a system that guarantees the acquisition of 5★ servants every certain number of summons.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Dev Notes - Dev Note #110: Future Update Notice image 3

⭕Special Summon Shard Karart Purchase   Currently, ★3~5 summon using Karats is very inefficient because it is very difficult to summon the servant that Heirs want unless the servant is included in Rate+ Summon. Even though Heirs can use Karats to purchase Valors to participate in Purifying Ground, such ways of using Karats does not translate into the fun of summoning. Therefore, from Update on April 6th until 4.3 Update that is expected to arrive late May, Heirs will be able to purchase 500 Special Summon Shards with 2,000 Karats.   ========================================================= Project #2 - Regarding Purifying Ground 1st Region & Valor (Expected Date: April 6th) =========================================================   We have been getting numerous feedbacks that the Valor shortage is getting worse and worse because Purifying Ground consumes a lot of Valor. Also, Heirs are having difficulty obtaining shards of the servants they want to enhance because only farmable servants can be selected in the 1st region of Purifying Ground.   Therefore, as we mentioned in the previous Dev Note, we will be adjusting Valor consumption and servant restriction of Purifying Ground to improve its accessibility.   ⭕Purifying Ground Valor Improvement   - Valor consumption of the 1st region will be adjusted from 6 to 1. - Heirs could only obtain shards of servants that can be farmed in Explore/Sanctuary stages from the 1st region of Purifying Ground. This restriction will be changed so that Heirs can farm obtain servant shards of all servants instead. - Valor consumption of 2nd ~ 4th regions will be adjusted from 6 to 4.   ⭕Additional Valor Consumption Calculation.   We want to go over our future direction along with valor consumption after Update on April 6th to respond to various concerns about overwhelming Valor consumption.  

HEIR OF LIGHT: Dev Notes - Dev Note #110: Future Update Notice image 5

Summarizing the table above, running three rounds of Purifying Ground (550 Stages): 1st ~ 2nd Region: 8,250 Valor consumed 1st ~ 3rd Region: 14,850 Valor consumed 1st ~ 4th Region: 21,450 Valor consumed   Here is a summary of various sources of Valor. We also summarized how much Heirs can aim for in Purifying Grounds based on their gameplay pattern.  

HEIR OF LIGHT: Dev Notes - Dev Note #110: Future Update Notice image 7

Event ( Start on March 31st) 6,000 Valor daily upon completing the Purifying Grounds 1000 times   Total number of Valor awarded in-game and events (Possible to attempt Region 1~2 1650 times / Region 3 875 times)   Total purchase of 2500 Valor (Region 1~3 1650 times)   All-in-one Package benefit (Region 1~4 1650 times)   Thus, by adding all the amount of valors you can receive from events and in-game contents, you will be capable of running the Purifying Grounds Region 1~2 550 times 3 times per day and also additionally run Region 3 875 times. Also if you purchase the 2500 Valor for 150 karats once, the total valor count will be increased to 14,250 which will allow you to farm Region 1 ~ 3 and if you purchase All-In-One, you will receive additional valor of 7,500 which will increase the total amount of valor to 21,750. Thus, it will be possible to run all 4 Regions in the Purifying Grounds with the All-In-One package.   * Please note that the calculation above did not include the valor craft with 1~3★ Summon Stones and Valor from mission completion rewards. You can farm around 540 1~3★ Summon Stones in the Purifying Grounds after 6000 times which can be crafted into 1,250 valors. 1~3★ Summon Stones can be acquired from Explore/Sanctuary so we expect everyone to obtain much more valors than the calculation above.   To recap the whole calculation Current - Total amount of valor consumed in Region 1~4: 39,600 Valors After the change - Total amount of valor consumed in Region 1~4: 21,450 Valor   The total valor would be reduced by 18,150 Valors and we will make it possible to obtain 21,450 valors through in-game rewards, event rewards, and All-In-One Packs.   Thus, everyone will be able to enjoy Purifying Grounds Region 1~3 without any stress and those who purchase All-In-One would be able to enjoy Purifying Grounds Region 1~4 without additionally purchasing Valor.   Also if you used 11,000 ~ 15,000 Valor in the Sanctuary or Mass Invasion, you would have had to purchase up to 12,000 Valor (1,680 Karat) as we rewarded around 2,000~3000 Valor in the game in the past. However, in 4.1. update, the Valor cost has changed to 2,500 Valor for 150 ~ 300 Karats. If you purchase the Valor with Karat 5 times, you will be able to receive 12,500 Karats with reduced Karat cost (150 x 4 + 300 = 900). Compare to the previous update, it will cost less to Shard farm and you'll be able to use or save up your karats so that you can use them in other contents.   ⭕Max Valor and Valor Recharge time Change   We have decided to increase the Max Valor count for Level 60 accounts from 250 to 800 and valor recharge time from 1 per 2 minutes to 1 per 1 minute. Thus, in 12 hours, 720 valors will be recharged.   ========================================================= Project #3 - 150 Free Auto-Repeat Count (4.2 Update) =========================================================   There were many debates among the community regarding the base number of Auto-Repeat Count in Explore (60 times at Level 60) and in Dungeons (10 times) and how the Auto-Repeat would change to 150 upon purchasing the Auto-Repeat Pack 1. Thus, after many long debates, we decided to change the base number of Auto-Repeat Count from 60 to 150 times. This change causes effects various contents which will be difficult to patch in a short amount of time. We will be making this change in the 4.2 Update which is planned to be on 4/21.   The basic auto-repeat count will be changed to 150 which will help out all the New and F2P users and will be much easier to enjoy Purifying Grounds, Explore, Sanctuary, and other in-game contests.   Also, due to the removal of 150 counts in the Auto-Repeat Pack, we are planning to add Karats and Valors as Auto-Repeat Pack 1 benefits.   ========================================================= Project #4 - Event (3/27 ~ 4/5) =========================================================   ⭕Awakening Dungeon   Many have suggested more ways of obtaining Awakening Stones and we have always held a week-long Awakening Dungeon Events during special occasions.   Awakening Stones are needed by many users and to make the wait until the next update more enjoyable, we have decided to hold All Awakening Dungeon Event for 10 days (3/28 ~ 4/5).   Also, we are planning for an event where you can obtain Common, Greater, and Supreme Awakening Stones for the 4.2 Update.   ⭕Dungeon Valor Entry Cost 100% Sale Event   Currently, everyone's having a difficult time with Valors. To reduce and relieve some stress to all users, we will be holding a Dungeon Entry 100 % Discount Event on 3/28 ~ 3/29 and 4/4 ~ 4/5. During Event, Valor Entry for Gear and Awakening Dungeon will be 0.   That's all we have for today's Dev note.   We will try our best until we bring back our reputation as one of the best user-friendly game and not disappoint our users again. We believe that HoL will flourish again if we continue to make adjustments and show those efforts to everyone.   Please continue to support us and thank you.   Flynn

Comment 16

• AsianLife LV.7 Nomad Mar 27, 2020, 10:53 AM

:O F2P comeback of HoL? 150 repeats F2P, PG valor reduction, almost double summon rate across the board? Maybe now people will stop complaining!

• DeathWalker LV.8 Nomad Mar 27, 2020, 05:45 PM

lol, you want to be loved again?

you have better listened to us before doing this terrible T10 update.

• Templr LV.2 Lurker Mar 28, 2020, 01:34 AM

pfft, garbage update. only helps Pay to win players. As expected from heir of cash devs

• gamer700710877 LV.1 Mootie Mar 27, 2020, 07:14 PM

this game is so expensive, then what if it can't be bought, just as a victim of a massacre, 😁

sometimes bored, there must be a special gift for those who are active and those who buy but rarely active

Look at Mobile Legend,
    cheap prices and bonuses for active ones, so the skills are sharpened so that it becomes a popular sports game

• Lastand LV.3 Lurker Mar 27, 2020, 03:02 PM

Great news indeed. It's so refreshing to read dev notes that don't screw the players. All dev notes should be good news and changes that make players happy to read. Much more has to be done though.

You are right when you say the excitement to summon is dead. It is dead because of PG and trancendence level being too ridiculously high. Is this a gacha game? The PG basically turned this game into a farming simulator game. I read that the valor improvements will help players fully utilize PG. I am skeptical of this because the Einstein who did your math got it wrong previously. I have wasted my AIO because I was not able to fully utilize PG. So here is a fantasy suggestion. All existing AIO players get another 30 days extended to help exterminate that bad guinea pig experience we had? If given this, maybe players will spend their next supposed budget on AIO on other offers available. That would be mighty nice.

I can see why you are making improvements now and listening to the community. The numbers are down it's obvious. We don't even need to Google it. We can see this from friends list. Inactivity has also affected guilds by around 30%. You got alot to bring back to the table in 2020 when so many other games are more F2P with fair monetization. You had a head start before 4.0 update. Now you play catch up. I really hope it's not too late to bring the Light back into this darkness. This game has so much potential still. All you have to do is to keep making QOL improvements. You do that by playing your own game and realising what needs to improve.

• Kidonaskateboard LV.6 Nomad Mar 27, 2020, 11:33 AM

Nothing but good news, thank you dev team

• Tiền Neo LV.3 Lurker Mar 27, 2020, 12:25 PM

Thanks the dev team, I hope you will make the player even more happy!

• Skaffa93 LV.4 Epic Mar 27, 2020, 02:40 PM

I will now stop complaining.
    Good job lads, keep it up, proud of you!

Wish I would've saved those 250 L/D summon stones a little bit longer tho 😂🤣 whatever

• ঐariewayq LV.19 AWPer Mar 28, 2020, 04:37 AM

I do not know what to say, certainly to reach level 80 is not easy, if I do not subscribe, then the solution I do not know, just surrender to luck to the limit of my patience 😥 good luck guys

• SaberWing LV.5 Lurker Mar 27, 2020, 12:25 PM

Nice!!!!

• SirDrab LV.6 Nomad Mar 27, 2020, 02:17 PM

Sounds awesome!

• Tika LV.5 Lurker Mar 28, 2020, 04:59 AM

I tend to spend alot on this game but was ready to quit a week ago. I'm glad I held out for what I should have already known and that is ... you guys are AWESOME!! ❤❤❤ You always listen to us and most of us are very appreciative of that. Thank you!!

• ঐariewayq LV.19 AWPer Mar 28, 2020, 08:03 PM

please don't retire 😁 keep spirit dear

• Tika LV.5 Lurker Mar 29, 2020, 01:43 AM

I wasn't going to quit because I don't still love the game.... I was just not able to keep up with valor and transcend. Heir of Light is still my favorite thing to do ❤😘 Unfortunately there are people in the game who will never be happy no matter what, so I'm hoping we get a lot of new players who can appreciate what the devs are doing. I think they're doing a wonderful job

• ঐariewayq LV.19 AWPer Mar 30, 2020, 08:46 AM

nice to hear that, 👍👍 today i an unluck 4000 special sumon only got nb4, before are same, i think this game was error, i have 99k valor because i save my karat just for valor only, but i bored to hard get nb5 now for me, my game just for farming only 🤣🤣 22 hours after quest, i am a look like fool man 😭😂

• Heroik94 LV.4 Lurker Mar 27, 2020, 04:08 PM

very nice Good job👍🥳

Home