CM_Heylel LV.21 GameManager
Aug 13, 2020, 03:13 AM 2,310 read

[Notice] 4.6 Update Preview

Update Preview & Patch Notes
HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 4.6 Update Preview image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We are here with 4.6 Update Preview🔥🔥 Please check new Guild Growth System📈📈 We also have new Ad rewards in Heir of Light🎁🎁🎁   ⭕4.6 Update Preview:

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 4.6 Update Preview image 12

Thank you.   Flynn  

Comment 3

• Yamaga LV.2 Lurker Aug 13, 2020, 05:32 PM

Trashy games, guild wars, losers You use diamonds to get pits, what's the use? There are no benefits but instead add to the burden and play the game like a fool. Three thousand diamonds in three days. I'm going to play another game. I will ask the other players to give up the game.

• gamer319757398 LV.13 Chief Aug 13, 2020, 10:55 PM

people already giving up left,right and centre on all servers :)

who cares any more about new fk up they do lol.

enjoy their stupid nerfs after they fill their coffers.....i am out of here as well as many players.

know i am really curious how long this game will last - i will stick around and smile at the devs when it happens :)

• KRON73 LV.2 Lurker Aug 18, 2020, 09:52 AM

Just what we all wanted more ingame ads!!! I'm sure the karat and valor reward for the 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back will be worth it as well. This game was great for about 6 months last year and then the devs let someone in their ear and ruined it, said person doesn't like competition so it's damn near impossible to get an ld nat 5 beyond t5 without selling everything you own just to keep your head above water and be semi competitive.

Home