CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Mar 18, 2020, 03:01 AM 4,726 read

[Notice] 4.1 Update Preview

Update Preview & Patch Notes
HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 4.1 Update Preview image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We are here with a preview of 4.1 Update!🔥🔥🔥 We have some sick Avatars incoming!👗👔 I am loving the change with Party Raid!💖💖   4.1 Update Preview:

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 4.1 Update Preview image 6

Thank you.   Flynn

Comment 4

• YoshioHaruki LV.22 Game Critic Mar 19, 2020, 05:43 AM

Too little, too late. Congratulations on "rebooting" HoL into a full idle game by the way. Good luck fishing for whales 😂

• Lastand LV.3 Lurker Mar 19, 2020, 08:28 PM

Precisely. I like to add that over complicated mechanics in an over simplified battle system killed this game for me. Lack of content creators, updates to fix previous updates, tedious repetitive gameplay which I have to pay to participate. After my AIO runs out I'm not interested to purchase another.

• Azrael DC LV.2 Lurker Mar 19, 2020, 04:56 PM

I definitely like those features.
    Unfortunately the trans 10 has killed the game for me.
    Currently as a moderate spender I still don't have a full L/D team after 1 year playtime and I was almost finished with a5t5 the 3 out of 4.
    I hope other people will enjoy the game, because repeat battles and stuff make it less like a chore. Unfortunately transcendence is too much for me personally

• ঐariewayq LV.20 AWPer Mar 19, 2020, 11:47 PM

cool, i love it but why ignis and valky too hard and OP how about old servants,

Home