CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Dec 17, 2019, 02:59 PM 7,430 read

[Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note

Update Preview & Patch Notes
HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We are here with details about 3.10 Update. Please check out the details below.   ◆Update◆ [Party Raids Improved] : Heirs, your voices have been heard! Forget the Party Raids of the past! Meet the new and improved Party Raid!   ① Party Raid Changes

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 3

▶ Party Raid Battles Limited : As the opening hours of Party Raids has been extended, the number of Party Raid battles have been limited to 20 attempts per day. : The number of battles will still count for failed attempts and quitting battles, and will be reset every day at midnight (Server Time). : You can check your remaining Party Raid attempts on the top of the Party Raid screen.   ▶ [Add My Team] feature : [Add My Team] allows you to deploy your own Servants when you’re the party leader, so you can play Party Raid alone. : Tap [Add My Team] on an empty slot and deploy your own Servants from the Inventory to a Party Raid team. Servants in your Barracks will not be available. : You can fill all of your Party Raid teams with your own Servants, or you can bring in Support Teams and invite your friends.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 5

: If you want to disband the team you deployed through [Add My Team], tap the Expel button in Team Slot.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 7

: If you use [Add My Team] on a floor, the information of the team you used will be saved automatically. : You can use [Add My Team] as many times as you want, but you will only receive rewards for your main team. : When the party leader taps [Retry] and returns to the Party Raid battle prep screen, you’ll see the parties you have previously deployed.   ② Clear Rewards Improved ▶ Fixed Rewards Improved : Party Points obtainable from 1F to 5F has been increased.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 9

▶ Random Rewards Improved : The rates for Potential Enhance Stone as Random Reward from 4F and 5F has been decreased. The rates for Rainbow Stone and Potential Change Stone as Random Rewards from 4F and 5F have been increased. : As you climb higher, the more Potential Change Stone, Special Shards, and Transcending Aura you will be able to get.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 11

③ Party Shop Price and Purchase Limit Changed : Prices for certain items at Party Shop has been adjusted to increase the more often you buy. Conversely, their prices will be lower for your first and/or second purchases.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 13

[New Avatars] : ★5 Aurora of Despair, Aria and Ice Queen, [A] Lucien has been added. : You can purchase them at USD 9.99 per Avatar during this promotion period. (Price includes VAT, based on Google prices)

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 15
HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 16
HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 17

[New Fairy Avatar] : Fairy Avatars for ★5 [A] Heylel, Sphinx, and Bastille has been added. : Fairy Avatars can change a Single-hit Combo Skill into a Multi-hit Combo Skill and add fairy effects. : Fairy Avatars do not include Marks or Combo Skill motions. : You can purchase the Fairy Avatars at Shop for USD 4.99 per Fairy Avatar.   [Mass Invasion Servants Changed] : Mass Invasion Servants will be changed after the update. : Valor required for entry, the number of available battles and rewards will remain the same.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 19

: Mass Invasion is open from 2019/12/24 (Tue) 12 PM until 2020/1/19 11:59 PM.   [5★ Servants Improved] ① Passive Skill for Christine (all elements) changed : Fire/Water/Forest Christine has been changed to be specialized for certain contents, and Light/Dark Christine has been changed to be specialized for certain conditions.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 21

② Support Servants Improved : Light Support Servants, Light Heylel and Light Sphinx, have been improved as follows.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 85

③ Skill Enhancement Effect Per Level Changes

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 25

④ Light Sphinx Potential Added/Changed : Light Sphinx’s Potential list for Special #2 and #4 have been adjusted as follows, as Light Sphinx’s Passive Skills have been changed. : Potentials that are unlisted below will not be learned when you change your Potential from now on. : If you currently have Potentials from before the update, they will be maintained until you change your Potential.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 27

◆Improvements◆ [Consecutive Battle Added] : A new feature called "Consecutive Battle" has been added. This will allow you to play through all of the stages in a single tile at the same time. : Consecutive Battle can be used in Explore (Normal/Sanctuary) and in Manors. (Cult Estate excluded)   ▶ How to use Consecutive Battle : Consecutive Battle can only be used on uncleared stages or stages with two or fewer stars. : On stages where Consecutive Battle is available, the button for Repeat Battle will be replaced by the Consecutive Battle button.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 29

: When you tap [Consecutive Battle], battle will automatically start on the stage you're currently on. Ex/ When you start Consecutive Battle on Veins of Vrokkheim 4-2, it will play through from Veins of Vrokkheim 4-2 to Veins of Vrokkheim 4-4. : Consecutive Battle will not stop even if there are cleared stages with 3 stars between the starting stage and the ending stage. : Consecutive Battle will stop when: there are no more stages to clear, you have insufficient Valor, you have full Servant or Gear Inventories, you face defeat, or when you reach the maximum number of Repeat Battles.   [Potential Special #1 and #2 Slot Description Changed] : Support and Healer Servants’ Potential Special #1 and #2 Slot Descriptions have been changed as follows. : Phrases such as “per ally” and “per enemy” has been added to effects that are applied individually for clarification.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 31

[Pop-up/Warning Text Improved] ① Infinite PvP Pop-up Text Improved : Texts that are displayed when you deselect a Servant who has been deployed to Infinite PvP has been changed as follows. : The same text will be shown when you try to enhance a Servant that has been deployed to Infinite PvP.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 33

② Repeat Battle End Pop-up Text Improved : Text has been added to Repeat Battle End Pop-up message, informing the user that obtained Gear can be sold immediately. : This text has been added to all Repeat Battle End Pop-up messages.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 35

③ Skill Upgrade Help Text Improved : Skill Upgrade Help for Origin ★5 Servants, found in Servant > Skill tab, has been changed as follows.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 37

④ Karat Description Changed : Rate+ Summon has been added to the description for Karats.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 39

[User Info Screen Improved] : If you have cleared Hell in Abaddon before, your User Info will display that information foremost in User Info > Abaddon.   [Star Grade Added to Infinite PvP and Guild Dungeon] ① Infinite PvP - League Grade :Infinite PvP League grade will be displayed with stars, as it was done for Global Infinite PvP previously. : These stars will be added to Infinite PvP screen, battle screen, paused screen and end screen as well as to User Info.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 41

② Guild Dungeon - Battle Log : Guild Dungeon logs will now show the number of stars you cleared with.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 43

③ Global Infinite PvP - Ranking List : The stars that are displayed Global Infinite PvP upon entering will now be located in a different location.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 45

[Shard Reward Tile Display Improved] : When you reach the max Shard rewards (50,000 times) on a tile, you will see a po-up message saying “Reached maximum number of Shard rewards.” and the shard reward will then be shown as MAX. : When you reach max Shard rewards, you will not be able to receive more Shards even if you clear the tile again until you receive the Shard rewards.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 47

[Tutorial Improved] : The first Tank Servant that you get from your very first summon will be changed from (Previous) ★3 Fire Rhamaan to (New) ★5 Water Lucrecia. : The tutorial that is started for the first time after the 3.10 Update will give you ★5 Water Lucrecia. : You cannot get ★5 Water Lucrecia from Tutorial if you have already completed your Tutorial once.   [Lobby Background Changed] : Lobby background has been changed to an image of the Hinterlands covered in snow.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 49

[Loading Screen Changed] : Loading Screen has been changed as follows.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 51

[Server Time Added to Quick Menu] : Your Server Time will now be shown on the upper left side when you enter Quick Menu.   [Power Saving Mode Time Display Changed] : Time displayed at the bottom of the screen during power saving mode will now follow the international standard. Ex/ Previous AM 05:00 -> Now 05:00 AM   [Rate+ Summon Period Fixed] : Rate+ summons period changed from until Dec 17 Update to until Jan 21 Update. : Rate+ summon servants will remain the same.   ◆Shop New/Changed Items◆ [Holiday Pack Added] : Holiday Packs have been added. : You can purchase them once during sale period at Packs. : When you purchase all of Holiday Pack I - Pack 1, Pack 2, and Pack 3, you can claim a bonus Light/Dark ★5 Select Summon.   [Servant Select Summon Added] : Light/Dark ★5 Select Summon has been added to Servant Select Summons. : You can select 1 Servant out of all ★5 Light/Dark Servants. (Excludes Collaboration Servants: John Wick/Aria/Archangels/Valkyrja)

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 53

▶ Holiday Pack I items

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 55
HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 56

▶ Holiday Pack II items

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 58

[Lv.50 Pack Items Improved] : The items included in Lv.50 Packs have been improved. : You can purchase this pack 1 time within 14 days after reaching Lv.50. You can purchase this pack even when you have reached Lv.50 before 3.10 update. : This pack can be purchased on all accounts that are Lv.50 or higher, after the Dec 17th (Tue) update for 14 days.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 60
HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 61

[Servant Shard Purchase Limit and Price Changed] : Purchase Limits will now be placed on Servant Shards sold in Honor Shop, Guild Shop, and Party Shop. Servants Shards can only be purchased 99 times per account, after 3.10 update. : Servant Shards sold in Honor Shop and Guild Shop will be cheaper for your 3rd - 6th purchase. Servant Shards sold in Party Shop will be cheaper. Please refer to the details below.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 63

[Black Market Improved] : Level from 1 to 39 has been merged for Black Market. (Other levels will remain the same) : The probability of ★4-6 Rare/Epic/Legendary Gear have been greatly increased. : The probability of ★1-3 Summon Stones have been decreased, and the probability for element stones have been increased. : Refresh price for Black Market has been changed from (previous) 3 Karats -> (new) 5 Karats. : As the probabilities and the refresh price have been changed, the item amount and prices have been changed as follows:

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 65

[Packs List Improved] : The size of the list in Packs has been improved for your convenience.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 67

[Packs Go Now Button Added] : Go Now button has been added to Shop > Packs tab. : Tap [Go Now] to move to Packs immediately.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 69

[Repeat Battle Pack 1 Free Subscription Ended] : The free 1 month-subscription for Repeat Battle Pack 1 has ended. : If your free 1 month-subscription is currently in effect, your free subscription will not be eliminated.   [Repeat Battle I (Normal) Changed] : Repeat Battle Pack I (Normal) has been changed as follows:

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 71

: If your free 1 month-subscription is currently in effect, you cannot purchase Repeat Battle Pack I (Normal). : If you have purchased Repeat Battle Pack I (Normal), you cannot purchase a monthly subscription to Repeat Battle Pack I.   ◆Other Changes◆ [John Wick Collaboration Ended] : John Wick and Sofia has been deleted from all ★5 Servant Select Summon/Summon/Fuse/Lucky Chest etc. : You will not get John Wick or Sofia Servant Shards even when you clear floors with John Wick and Sofia in Tower Invasion. : Other contents will no longer give you John Wick or Sofia.   [Transcendence Items for John Wick Collaboration Servants Added] : “Collaboration Transcend Bun” has been added so you can Transcend John Wick/Sofia after the collaboration has ended. : There are two types of Transcend Bun you can craft - one for Fire/Water/Forest and one for Light/Dark. : John Wick Transcend Buns can only be used to Transcend John Wick or Sofia.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Update Preview & Patch Notes - [Notice] 3.10 Update Patch Note image 73

: Transcend Bun cannot be used as crafting material, and cannot be Enhanced/Awakened/Evolved either. : You can craft this Jon Wick Transcend Bun for 3 months.   [Transcend Bun for Summoners War Collaboration Servants Added] : Transcend Bun crafting period has ended for Summoners War.   ◆Bug Fixes◆ : Fixed the bug on some Apple iOS 13.x devices that incorrectly displayed some Thai texts if the in-game language was not set to Thai. : Fixed the bug that displayed “Fever 3 Rewards is now available” pop-up text when you obtained Origin 5★ Servant through Fuse, while your Fever Gauge in Summon was full. : Fixed the bug that made game unplayable with continuous loading when you made a purchase in certain situations. : Fixed the bug that did not accumulate the spent Gold from special rewards if you did not move to Lobby after spending Gold when the date has changed. : Fixed the bug that sometimes allowed the opponent to use their skills while Combo Skill motion was in effect. : Fixed the bug that overlapped Boss Invasion UI and Party Raid UI when you tapped Boss Invasion shortcut in Party Raid screen. : Fixed the bug that did not display the story when you tap on Story icon after selecting Summoners War Transcend Bun in Index. : Fixed the bug that made “There are no recommended friends” text stay on screen even when you tapped refresh after sending a friend request. : Fixed the bug that overlapped UI when you entered a different content from World Map after tapping on Marat/Laura/Enoch’s Traces in World Map. : Fixed the bug that displayed the rejection pop-up message too late in certain situations in Party Raid. : Fixed the bug that applied Continuous Damage by Boss when Passive Skill was blocked in Abaddon Hell difficulty mode, upon battling with Servants that had “the target’s passive skill effect will be blocked” effects. : Fixed the bug that tilted the in-game UI to one side when playing on devices with Notch. : You will no longer be able to View Servants in battle, as accessing View Servants via chat while in battle will trigger battle effects. : Fixed the bug that bounced you to World Map or Party Raid Lobby when you tried to create a random Party in Party Raids. : Added error message to unstable chat servers for some South-East Asia countries. : Fixed the bug that changed chat channels upon login in certain situations. : Fixed the bug that allowed you to Scout Tower or Visit in certain situations in Repeat Battle. : Fixed the bug that allowed you to enter Infinite PvP Mock Battle in Party Raid battle prep screen. : Fixed the bug that did not allow you to have a Guild Master when there were no Officers in Guild. : Fixed the bug that allowed Melee DPS Bosses to attack you from far away in Boss Invasion. : Sped up the Freeze effect, which is activated when Fire/Light/Dark Aria appears as Boss and uses Combo Skill, by 0.2 seconds : Fixed the bug that overlapped UI when you tried to enter Mystery Dungeon in certain steps in World Map.   Thank you    

Comment 10

• Sodium Depresside LV.2 Lurker Dec 17, 2019, 05:32 PM

I like free Nat5s as much as the next person, but I really dislike this new Mass Invasion system. With how many runs it takes to get a single shard plus how many shards it takes to summon, it's not worth the time in my opinion. I liked the cycling Nat4s because when Light and Dark came around, I could use them in fusion.

• MysticHLE LV.5 Lurker Dec 18, 2019, 01:28 AM

Absolutely +1 with this. I don't do the mass invasion (except for this latest event because it requires it) because it's just a huge time sink alternative to Sanctuary that takes time away from anything else I may want to do towards my progression.

• AsianLife LV.7 Nomad Dec 23, 2019, 03:12 AM

From data collection of 8k runs... it seems like overall shard drop rates for mass invasion (the 13 valor cost) is higher than late sanctuary. Late sanc rates (from 16k runs) are around 8.75-8.80%. Late mass invasion are 9.70-9.90% rate. I think they are viablefor the extra valor cost and harder stage difficulty. For beginners and mid-game, not viable, but for late game, very viable

• MysticHLE LV.5 Lurker Dec 23, 2019, 03:16 AM

Which basically makes the latest mass invasion content pretty undesirable for the majority of the players. I'm not late-game yet (at least I don't consider myself to be), and I personally rather farm sanctuary for other key servants that I can commit to for the long term to T5 at my own pace than to have to change my commitment every month. For me, the old mass invasion was better and more usable in every way.

• AsianLife LV.7 Nomad Dec 23, 2019, 03:19 AM

I think the point they were going for was to just allow players to at least have a way to farm unfarmable units, albeit not easy. I'm pretty sure trading that for a whopping 1 LD nat4 or 3 RGB Nat4s per month via old mass invasion was worth it.

• MysticHLE LV.5 Lurker Dec 23, 2019, 03:33 AM

That still depends on who you ask. For me, it's not worth it because I'm not farming mass invasion at all except for the latest event requirement. There are other key units I need to focus on for PvE progression still (Abbadon Hell, Boss Invasion 4F+, Party Raid 4F+, world boss highest damage tier, etc.) that I cannot afford a monthly distraction on non-farmable Nat 5s. So to me, it's absolutely useless content, and I rather have the extra Nat 4s that I can knock out in a few minutes...

• AsianLife LV.7 Nomad Dec 23, 2019, 05:01 AM

MysticHLE  I mean, if you don't need any of the unfarmables then sure, the original nat4s and LD nat4s from mass invasion would be better. But for players who had their main units be unfarmable, being forced to use thousands of karats on special summons or rate+ summons to transcend them is not fun. I guess if you don't use it, you can ignore it, other than the measly cost of 1 LD nat4 or 3 RGB nat4s per month which is honestly pretty much negligible in the long run.

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Dec 18, 2019, 07:19 PM

the Limit for Team Raid sucks....why i dont understand why u do a Team Raid in this game for going just 20 Times.. and droprate is so worse...epicfail

• Ravast LV.21 Zombie Dec 21, 2019, 10:22 PM

The solo party raid option seems contrary to the whole party aspect. It’s a great feature for those who can do it, but with the limited entries, I feel like it will hurt new and lower level players. Maybe give 10 additional party points for each real player? As in each player would get 10 extra points per player. Just something to encourage the “party” aspect of party raid.

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Dec 27, 2019, 01:49 AM

no Limit at teamraid....that is what i want...who has this brilliant idea for 20 entries a day...

Home