AsianLife LV.7 Nomad
Oct 3, 2019, 03:02 PM 790 read

Boss Invasion Tips

Tips

Hey all, as content is fairly new, I'm am still unsure of exact mechanics of boss invasion. However, here are some tips to get a faster time or to clear the floor. Keep in mind that early or mid-game players may be unable to clear floors due to lack of diversity in your units built. 1. Bring all specified recommended/required DPS. This includes Ignore-Def based DPS, Def-based DPS, and attack based DPS. DEF BASED IS A MUST, you will likely be unable to win without one. In the 3 phases, 1st phase will be weak to ignore def, 2nd is weak to def, and 3rd is weak to attack. 2. Build your two tanks in high HP with as much def-ignore resist potentials as possible (typical PvP tank build). This will hopefully help resist ignore def damage from boss and mitigate AOE damage dealt to supporting servants. 3. Get as many speed reduction potentials as possible. I am still unsure of how this affects the boss (I presume it slows her down) but it makes a huge difference. 4. Do NOT bring Max HP and spd based DPS. They are pretty ineffective. 5. Raid potentials will NOT work against this boss. 6. Shields and any damage reduction skills for the whole team are very effective in reducing damage dealt via AOE. Good Luck! IGN: Asian Server: Global (US)

Comment 2

• arnezz LV.4 Lurker Oct 4, 2019, 12:25 AM

I am pretty sure the boss does spd based damage either at all or a specific phase, that's why they're advising to get spd reduction

• KyaPavil LV.5 Lurker Oct 10, 2019, 10:33 PM

I think the spd reduction is neccessary to slow down her skills. Don't know if its realistic but lets say without reduction she uses her skills each phase twice, with reduction she uses her skills twice in whole battle. Makes easier to survive.

Home