CM_Heylel LV.21 GameManager
Jul 2, 2020, 03:34 AM 457 read

[Event] Play Heir of Light with me! Event (7/1 ~ 9/30 CDT)

Event
HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] Play Heir of Light with me! Event (7/1 ~ 9/30 CDT) image 1

Greetings Heirs,   Your journey in Hinterland will be more exciting with friends to fight by your side!🧑‍🤝‍🧑🧑‍🤝‍🧑 Invite friends and get rewards based on your friends' progression!🎁🎁   ⭕Event Schedule: > 7/1 Event start ~ 9/30 23:59 (server time)   ⭕How to participate ① Lobby → Event → Select Play Heir of Light with me! Banner ② Lobby → Quick Menu → Select Play Heir of Light with me!   ⭕Event 1. Invite your friends > You can get rewards based on number of friends that redeem you on the event page! > Both sides (Friend that got invited & Heir that invited the friend) will receive rewards based on level progression of the invited friend. Step 1: Get Friend Code Step 2: Copy your code or the invitation and send it to a friend who hasn't played HoL before! (When you copy the invitation, your Friend Code will also be automatically copied) Step 3: Your invited friend starts playing HoL and redeems your code. Step 4: The more friends you invite, the more rewards you get!

HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] Play Heir of Light with me! Event (7/1 ~ 9/30 CDT) image 3

Step 5: You get bonus rewards when your invited friend levels up Crusade Level!

HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] Play Heir of Light with me! Event (7/1 ~ 9/30 CDT) image 5

⭕Event 2. Redeem your friend's code > If you were invited to Heir of Light, simply redeeming your friend's code will give you rewards! Step 1: Install Heir of Light and access the event page through Lobby or Quick Menu Step 2: Copy your friend's My Friend Code Step 3: Redeem your friend's code Step 4: PROFIT!

HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] Play Heir of Light with me! Event (7/1 ~ 9/30 CDT) image 7

Step 5: Level up your Crusade Level and get even more rewards!

HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] Play Heir of Light with me! Event (7/1 ~ 9/30 CDT) image 9

⭕Event Details - All event rewards can be claimed once per account. They will be sent to your Mailbox. (Expires in 7 days) - Tap on "How to Participate" at the top for a detailed guide on how to participate in this event.   Inviting your friends - All Heirs can invite their friends, regardless of their Crusade Levels. - Your friend count goes up when your invited friend redeems your code. - Event rewards can be claimed by tapping the "Claim Rewards" button. - The "Claim Rewards" button for friend level up rewards will be activated when your friend's Crusade has leveled up.   Redeeming your friend's code - This event is only for new accounts that are created during this event period. - We are unable to assist you if you enter the wrong code. - Your rewards will be sent to your Mailbox immediately when you redeem your friend's code. - Level up rewards will be based on your Crusade Level. - You can receive rewards at set Crusade Levels. Your friend will also receive rewards when you level up.   Thank you.   Flynn  

Comment 0

Home