CM_Heylel LV.21 GameManager
Sep 10, 2019, 08:12 PM 1,283 read

[Event] I Love Rice Cake Event (9/10 ~ 9/30 CDT)

Event
HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] I Love Rice Cake Event (9/10 ~ 9/30 CDT) image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We are back with a Special Event with amazing rewards! It is time to make Rice Cakes and gift them to Heylel, Forest Urchin, or Gretel for Special Rewards! Let's get to the details, shall we?   Event Details: Complete missions, make rice cakes, and receive rewards!   Event Date: [US Server] 9/10 00:00 ~ 9/30 23:59 CDT [EU Server] 9/10 00:00 ~ 9/30 23:59 CEST [SEA Server] 9/10 00:00 ~ 9/30 23:59 SGT * Event periods are based on each server time. US - CDT / Europe - CEST / Asia - SGT   Event #1: Make Rice Cakes Complete missions every day and collect Rice Cake ingredients. Once you've collected enough ingredients, it's Rice Cake time!   Daily missions:

HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] I Love Rice Cake Event (9/10 ~ 9/30 CDT) image 3

* Rice Cake ingredient missions will reset at midnight every day. * Use 1 Rice Flour, 1 Beans & Sugar, and 1 Water to make 1 Rice Cake!     Event #2: Gift your Rice Cakes Give Rice Cakes to Servants and receive gifts in return. You can give up to 3 Rice Cakes per day to each Servant. Tap the button to send the Servant's gift to your mailbox.   List of Servants & Rewards:

HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] I Love Rice Cake Event (9/10 ~ 9/30 CDT) image 5

Event #3: Bonus Rewards! Receive Bonus Rewards based on the number of Rice Cakes you have gifted! Bonus Rewards will be sent to your mailbox automatically.   Bonus Rewards:

HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] I Love Rice Cake Event (9/10 ~ 9/30 CDT) image 7

■ Guide Event rewards may only be claimed once per account. Rewards will be sent to your Mailbox and kept for 7 days. [Make Rice Cakes] Complete missions every day and collect Rice Cake ingredients. Missions for using 200 Valor and 5 PvP Tickets can be completed 3 times per day. You will receive 1 ingredient upon completion. Event Page Check-in can be completed once per day. You will receive 3 ingredients upon completion. You must tap on the "Collect" button to receive Rice Cake ingredients. (Failing to tap the "Collect" button can result in a permanent loss of rewards) Any progress you made during 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (server time) will be reflected in the event. The event will be reset at midnight every day. Once reset, you'll be able to collect ingredients for the next day. You can make 1 Rice Cake with 1 Rice Flour, 1 Beans & Sugar, and 1 Water. [RICE CAKES!] Give Rice Cakes to Servants and get gifts in return. You can give up to 3 Rice Cakes per day to each Servant. Tap the button to send the Servant's gift to your mailbox. [Bonus Reward] You'll receive Bonus Rewards based on the number of Rice Cakes you give to the Servants. Bonus Rewards will be sent to your mailbox automatically.   -CM_Heylel

Comment 2

• No Set LV.2 Lurker Sep 13, 2019, 01:48 PM

Wtf event

• Beuhardo LV.2 Lurker Sep 14, 2019, 12:35 AM

You should consider extending the event and using the -cakes in place of a rollback. This will balance YOUR error and not cause players to quit. This is a fun game but the current downside is a lack of good players. It makes it difficult to find other high end members to do raids with etc.... if more people quit over a rollback you could be causing a domino effect that wipes out your user base.

Home