CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager
Aug 20, 2019, 03:17 AM 19,930 read

[Event] Favorite Servant Review Event (8/19 ~ 8/25 CDT)

Event
HEIR OF LIGHT: Event - [Event] Favorite Servant Review Event (8/19 ~ 8/25 CDT) image 3

Greetings Heirs,   Heir of Light has various unique servants ready to help Heirs in their Battle. Who is your favorite Servant?! Write a review of your favorite servant on Moot! Top 10 Winners will receive 1,000 Karats!   Servant Review Contest Date: 8/19 ~ 8/25 CDT   How to Participate: > All Participants must submit their servant review in the "Servant Review" section on Moot. > Must provide User information at the bottom of the Servant Review 1. In Game Name 2. Server   Review Tip: > Winners will be determined based on the number of comments and up votes so, it would be ideal to write a detailed review for your fellow community! > Visuals are always a plus!   How top 10 Winners are Selected: > Based on the Number of "Up" vote and "Comments" on their review post   Top 10 Servant Review: 1,000 Karats   Notice: > Each participants must provide their user info at the bottom of their review post > Top 10 winner rewards will be delivered 2 ~ 3 days after the event end period. > Rewards will be issued only once per account. > Rewards will be sent to your Mailbox and expire after 7 days.

Comment 71

• Haoenheim LV.19 Sage Aug 22, 2019, 11:46 PM

My favorite servant has to be Light Ankou (Spd, CD. Atk, Spd, CD - Eruption Blade) because of the versatility he brings to my team. I literally use him EVERYWHERE, and he has carried me through so much of the game since pulling him! Having trouble with Abbadon? Watch as Light Ankou’s speed based damage decimates his targets without effort. Omen and Heide dungeon clear times not where you want them to be? Just add Light Ankou, and let sit 10-30 seconds! Party raid giving you trouble? Observe as Light Ankou one shots stage 1, and carries your team to victory! The ONLY place where Light Ankou DOESN’T shine, is against Def based servants (and even then, depending on your gear level compared with the enemies) - Light Ankou, coming to a town near you! (;

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Aug 23, 2019, 04:22 AM

Hey Haoenheim, could you please leave the review on Servant Review tab?

• Haoenheim LV.19 Sage Aug 23, 2019, 04:49 AM

Done! Sorry, was a bit confused where to post at first 😅

• Haoenheim LV.19 Sage Aug 29, 2019, 01:43 AM

Have we given up on this event? 😅

• Agravicvoid LV.3 Lurker Aug 30, 2019, 02:52 AM

Seems that way 🤪. Would be better if they’d give some form of notice

• Haoenheim LV.19 Sage Aug 30, 2019, 05:29 AM

Yeah... oh well

• Rashwargamer LV.2 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 09:57 AM

У меня не будет одного любимого, ибо их двое. Две Валькирии, красная и жёлтая. Одна способна снять любой дебаф, подлечить, откатить у всех скилл,воскресить убитого, а вторая бьёт сквозь защиту под 2 ляма дамаги, даже не 70лвл.Если есть, надо брать и собирать! Привет русскому комьюнити.

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Aug 21, 2019, 07:40 AM

Thank you for your review! However, please remember to add your post on Servant Review section on Moot!

• Rashwargamer LV.2 Lurker Aug 21, 2019, 09:52 AM

Ohh, sry , thx=)

• klaital123 LV.2 Lurker Aug 21, 2019, 05:17 PM

blavatsky is my choice..🤗🤗🤗

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Aug 22, 2019, 08:34 AM

Looking forward to see your review!

• Carlosxy LV.3 Lurker Aug 26, 2019, 10:26 PM

will the winners be announced ?

• Tika LV.5 Lurker Aug 28, 2019, 02:24 AM

Dark Carmilla is my favorite character because she's not only strong, but deadly. The year+ it took me to build her was worth every valor used, every Karat lost, every gold piece spent and every sleepless night I was up worrying over the slow falling shards. I may have to spend months in AA because of her, but she was and always will be very much worth it. She's deadly... she's sexy... she makes me worthy of my guild ... she turns every head and then cuts it off! Dark Carmilla embraces everyone on my team and keeps them safe from Injuredabr's light Ezebell while a tear falls from her eye. She takes a beating and keeps on killing and she tries very hard to make me proud. I do love her so and I breathe a little sigh of relief every time she kills another Arch Angel. If you've ever dreamed of a character who could survive literally anything, Dark Carmila is the one for you!

Crusade name: Tika
    US

• Tika LV.5 Lurker Aug 30, 2019, 07:04 AM

mine is way late but thought it would be fun to post anyway

• Ina Chan LV.2 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 04:03 AM

my favorite servant is water Leto because she has all the buffs you need from a support: speed, defence, healing. also I love her because she was my first 70 servant and I take her almost everywhere I can ❤ also, she is darn cute and badass

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Aug 21, 2019, 07:36 AM

Hey Ina, thank you for your review! However, please remember to add your post on Servant Review section on Moot!

• LIGER876 LV.3 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 04:41 AM

my favorite hero is water lenore,with the constant rise of archers,lenore is still on top,maybe not the best dps in the game but definitely amongst the best units in the game,takes minimum damage and her damage output is insane,this is my current lenore,I'm fairly new but extremely active IGN:LIGER876

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Aug 21, 2019, 07:37 AM

Hey LIGER876, thank you for your review! Water Lenore is also one of my favorite, and I even have her 5T fully awakened! However, please remember to add your post on Servant Review section on Moot!

• Shogoune LV.2 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 05:09 AM

• Shogoune LV.2 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 05:10 AM

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Aug 21, 2019, 07:38 AM

Hey Shogoune, thank you for your review on Carmilla! However, please remember to add your post on Servant Review section on Moot!

• heryx LV.2 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 06:09 AM

Lucrécia is one of the most versatile tank capable of defending multi and
    single hit attacks very important to survive pvp and pve battles. Has skills that can increase defense and survival of your team. id 10001587820 heryx sever us.

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Aug 21, 2019, 07:38 AM

Lucrecia is definitely one strong Tank! Thank you for your review! However, please remember to add your post on Servant Review section on Moot!

• Rei1604 LV.3 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 09:02 AM

Well my Favorites servant is Light Reynar :* Why i choose her? I know shes not strong like others, i know shes just nat4, but idk i love her design and i wanted that she have her Ava *hehe* well shes just little bit special in every users because skill 2 that have silence the enemy. My other Favorites servant is Light Gretel, Water Rem, Fire Blavatsky, and Forest Sphinx :D

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Aug 21, 2019, 07:39 AM

Nice to see some appreciation toward Nat 4 star! However, please remember to add your post on Servant Review section on Moot!

• Agravicvoid LV.3 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 09:07 AM

My favorite is actually forest Valk! She was one of my first Nat 5s and carried me through almost all the PvE content at level 62! I just got the last one I needed to T5 her, and at A4 she counters Lenore! She dominates PvP with her team buff and ignore def damage

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Aug 21, 2019, 07:40 AM

Hey Agravicvoid,congratz on T5 Valkyrja! Thank you for your review. However, please remember to add your post on Servant Review section on Moot!

• Maileane LV.3 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 01:22 PM

my favorite servant is Water Archangel, this is my first DPS. Thanks to him, I progress in the game

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Aug 21, 2019, 07:42 AM

Thank you for your review Maileane! However, could you please post your servant review on Servant Review section of Moot?

• 19Vigilante93 LV.3 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 08:08 PM

Not your typical servant but can get the job done and it completes your whole servant squad. Newbie here.
    Awesome ishamel is my top servant.
    IGN: 19MaBagsiK93

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Aug 21, 2019, 07:42 AM

My first T5 Tank! Thank you for your review. However, could you please leave your review on Servant Review section?

Home