CM_Heylel LV.21 GameManager
Oct 13, 2020, 03:36 PM 1,101 read

[Notice] 5.0 Update Known Issue [Updated 10/14 10:15 AM CDT]

Announcement
HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] 5.0 Update Known Issue [Updated 10/14 10:15 AM CDT] image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We are here to notify Heirs of issues that we identified after the 5.0 Update. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by known issues and are under investigation to resolve the issue as soon as possible.   Please check the details below.   ⭕5.0 Update Known Issue Details:   📍 Issue #1: All-In-One Pack Name Display Issue on iOS   > Details: An issue where when you purchase the All-In-One Pack on iOS, the Package name is being displayed as "1-Year Anniversary Pack A" > Notice: This does not affect the package contents/purchasing process. The package name is being in the process of being fixed.   📍 Issue #2: 7 Days of Happiness Mission Count Issue (New User Event)   > Details: An issue where the mission would not count when Explore/Dungeons are cleared with the Skip feature. > Notice: The issue is currently under investigation and in process of being resolved. ⭐[Updated 10/14 12:10 AM CDT] > Missions will now count Explore/Dungeons cleared with Skip feature.   📍Issue #3: Fuse Result Screen Issue > Details: An issue where Heirs couldn't access Fuse result screen after summon animation when they obtain a Nat ★5 servant from Fuse. > Notice: We are currently investigating the issue. We will make a separate notice when we fix the issue.   We are trying our best to resolve the 5.0 known issues as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience you may experience due to the 5.0 Update Known Issue.   We will make an official announcement once the know issues are resolved.   Thank you.   -CM_Heylel

Comment 6

• Fallenhaven LV.2 Lurker Oct 13, 2020, 05:13 PM

Also what point is there in getting an already transcended duplicate servant if you cannot feed to another equal servant? I got a level 66 water teresia and i cannot feed her to my 78 level water Teresia. I have to decompose it and only get 300 transcend shards.

That's stupid! You should allow the full amount of transcend shards to be credited to the same servant or allow the decompose if none available... Whats the point in getting 2x transcend servants like you advertised?

Please get it fixed!

• \(ツ)/ LV.3 Lurker Oct 19, 2020, 05:33 AM

I can’t even access the Happiness event. Just a pop-up appears, but the event itself doesn’t show up on my event list.

• Fallenhaven LV.2 Lurker Oct 13, 2020, 05:15 PM

And also when using skip you can't fix a servant not to be replaced...

• \(ツ)/ LV.3 Lurker Oct 19, 2020, 08:54 AM

That doesn’t seem to be an issue, tbh. Using skip you din’t need a carry anymore? At least, I don’t.

• Fallenhaven LV.2 Lurker Oct 19, 2020, 04:47 PM

You're right just noticed afterwards.... Imagined skip would need a servant to carry the others but it didn't....

• \(ツ)/ LV.3 Lurker Oct 19, 2020, 08:52 AM

Like i posted above, only the event notification ‘flashes’ up whenever I seem to hit a milestone. But I can’t access the event in the event list.
    So basically, a non-event for me.

Home