CM_Heylel LV.20 GameManager
Feb 15, 2020, 04:14 AM 1,784 read

[Notice] 4.0 Reboot Update: Heir of Light x Summoners War Collaboration Pre-Registration

Announcement
HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] 4.0 Reboot Update: Heir of Light x Summoners War Collaboration Pre-Registration image 1

Greetings Heirs,   The pre-registration page for 4.0 update is now open.🎉🎉🎉 Another Summoners War Collaboration will be visiting Heir of Light! Pre-register now to claim awesome rewards!🎁🎁🎁   ⭕4.0 Update Pre-Registration Details: 📣Pre-Register Here: https://bit.ly/38uUoG1

■ 4.0 update pre-registration > Pre-Registration Date: 2/14 ~ Until 4.0 Update > Pre-Registration Reward : Fire/Water/Forest 5★ Select Summon > Pre-Registration Rewards will be rewarded within 7 days after the 4.0 Update.   ■ How to Pre-Register 1) Lobby → Event → Select [Pre-registration now open!] Banner 2) Lobby → Quick Menu → Select [Pre-registration now open!] 3) Click the [Pre-Register] button on the preregistration page to complete participation!   ■ Notice > This preregistration event is only open to [Heir of Light] game players. > You will automatically be pre-registered upon hitting the Pre-Register button. > Pre-registration rewards may only be earned once per account. > Pre-registration rewards will be sent to your mailbox after the update. (Must be claimed within 7 days)   Thank you.   Flynn  

Comment 8

• ikkigo kurosaki LV.3 Lurker Feb 15, 2020, 09:34 AM

T10?? congrats !!!
    R.I.P HOL, thanks for the past 2 years. I really enjoyed playing this game.
    but its time to move on another rpg game.
    good luck on fishing a whale. 🐳🐳🐳👋👋👋👋👋

• Zennosh LV.3 Lurker Feb 15, 2020, 09:13 AM

Knowing that T10 is really incoming, this really does not give a single bit of satisfaction. I really want to enjoy this whole-heartedly but right now I have got no heart for this anymore. Even if you bring Chuck Norris into this game, T10 grind will just destroy him. Cheers! Thanks for listening to the community :D

• Spydex LV.2 Lurker Feb 15, 2020, 09:55 AM

I wholeheartedly agree. The whole community for the most part said no dont do T10, we will quit. That didn't even phase gamevil. They must think they know better than the people that actually play games for enjoyment. Well on to the next game.

• DeathWalker LV.7 Nomad Feb 15, 2020, 07:41 PM

Maybe they have listened to us.
    They try to get new players into the game because they know that we will leave because of T10.
    The new players do not know what T10 means and that they have no chance ever to catch up.
    All collab units are useless because you will never get them to T10.
    Thank you GamEVIL and happy anniversary ...

• YoshioHaruki LV.22 Game Critic Feb 15, 2020, 11:27 PM

They've decided to stay true to their name and have shown (without a doubt) that making money is all they care about. One of these days when the game is finally days away from shutting down, I hope they can atleast PLAY THEIR OWN GAME so they can realize just how much of a cruel joke reaching t10 is.

• gamer639760707 LV.2 Lurker Mar 28, 2020, 05:59 AM

Poor guy barks like doggy

• Firsa LV.2 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 15, 2020, 07:48 PM

Thank you to you for the subject of the pre-registration you are the maker

• Jerry Tay LV.1 Mootie Feb 17, 2020, 12:45 PM

Please remove the system need duplicate to transcend like summoner war. Thanks.

Home