CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Oct 31, 2019, 10:40 AM 1,596 read

[Notice] Pumpkin Carving Design Contest Winners

Announcement

Greetings Heirs,   I am here to announce Top 5 Winners of Pumpkin Carving Design Contest!🎃🎃 There were so many amazing artworks submitted by the community.❤️❤️ Thank you so much to the community for participating in our Community Event!🎉🎉🎉   ⭐Top 5 Winners⭐ ✔️Randa shared us real Pumpkin Carving of Gretel!

HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] Pumpkin Carving Design Contest Winners image 13

✔️Rem's DemonSheep by LisaHanagami!

HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] Pumpkin Carving Design Contest Winners image 2

✔️Sugarplum Pumpkin by Amadite!

HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] Pumpkin Carving Design Contest Winners image 4

✔️Lucien by ShakuGuN!

HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] Pumpkin Carving Design Contest Winners image 6

✔️Xita-O'-Lantern by Songbird!

HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] Pumpkin Carving Design Contest Winners image 8

As promised, we will be rewarding the Top 5 Heirs with ★5 Summon Stone (Tank/Support/Healer). Also, we will be sending out participation reward of 500 Karats & 10 ★3-5 Summon Stones!   Again, thank you for participating in the event.🔥🔥🔥 Don't forget to participate in the next community event for awesome rewards!🎁🎁   Flynn   *Please note that the reward will be sent within 7 days after the event ends.

Comment 5

• This review has been deleted.

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Nov 1, 2019, 02:47 AM

There is no "first place" in this event. The order that the artwork is presented does not represent rank between artworks. Also, I have clearly stated that "If anyone feels like carving real pumpkin, sharing your carved pumpkin will be a huge plus!" in the event post, which is why Randa is part of the winners.

• Songbird LV.2 Witch Oct 31, 2019, 10:58 AM

congrats to everyone who placed top five, and all those who participated!

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Nov 1, 2019, 02:41 AM

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Nov 1, 2019, 06:38 AM

kk didnt see that, my fault ;)

Home